Author Topic: WSR deserve to be PORK..not the screwball  (Read 6641 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
WSR deserve to be PORK..not the screwball
« on: October 07, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
Ruto arrives 8 exactly...ready for work....

Not to embarrass PORK (who if he has no hangover would arrive 10 ish)..he would have checked in 6 or 5 pm like he normally does.

WSR has to act as stupid and lazy just to appear loyal to a screwball.

It is what makes me really boil.

If WSR has to act stupid and lazy for 10yrs..we would lose an opportunity for serious leadership..gov officials will continue lazying and acting stupid...

WSR best bet is to encourage and cajole the screwball to become a little serious...

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
Re: WSR deserve to be PORK..not the screwball
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 07:12:47 PM »
That is why being vice president is a killer in the US. When you are VP you cannot upstage the president.  You cannot openly criticize the president and when you are running for president, its too late to criticize him or separate yourself from some of his unpopular decisions.  Nobody will remember this two days Ruto will be acting president unless this happens a lot.  What people will remember are ouru's failures and attributes them to Ruto. Although Raila was not Kibaki's VP, when the time for Kibaki came to go, people wanted him to go home with Raila.  If ouru gets two terms, the ouru fatigue will include Ruto and there is no way he will be able to separate himself from ouru.  People will be looking for a fresh face and they will tell Ruto to go home with Ouru. DP used to be a career builder in the old days but it  is a career killer in these days of multiparty democracy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:14:51 PM »
Yes that explain why Ruto is now a very pale shadow of himself. The man is shackled by mediocrity, lazyiness and scape-goating in gov. Nothing is happening. And Ruto has to act as loyal. It like deputising Moi. You had to appear like std 7 drop out...so you do not outshine the primary teacher.  Kibaki tried to be his usual intelligent self in 1980s....but he was soon fired..for i think no reason...except using his brain.

WSR after 10yrs will not be distinguishable from Uhuru.Moi was so loyal to Kenyatta...once he became PORK...he just simply fuated Nyayo. WSR find himself in the same Nyayo situation.

Kibaki old age and health caught up with him....but Uhuru main problem has always been 1) LACK OF SERIOUSNESS--everything is a big joke to him 2) He is very LAZY. There is no doubt he is intelligent...when he choose to be..but most of the time..he prefer the company of SONKO :D :D :D

Westgate happen..i am sure he was with sonko told folks around..relax...mpeketoni..relax..and when really pressed..he issues warning no 100...which he immediately forget.

That is why being vice president is a killer in the US. When you are VP you cannot upstage the president.  You cannot openly criticize the president and when you are running for president, its too late to criticize him or separate yourself from some of his unpopular decisions.  Nobody will remember this two days Ruto will be acting president unless this happens a lot.  What people will remember are ouru's failures and attributes them to Ruto. Although Raila was not Kibaki's VP, when the time for Kibaki came to go, people wanted him to go home with Raila.  If ouru gets two terms, the ouru fatigue will include Ruto and there is no way he will be able to separate himself from ouru.  People will be looking for a fresh face and they will tell Ruto to go home with Ouru. DP used to be a career builder in the old days but it  is a career killer in these days of multiparty democracy.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 12:10:05 AM »
Uhuru could be telecommuting. He is the digital type, you know...

On the other hand wsr has to run his solo businesses; he hasn't attained a "family empire" status yet. This he has to always keep his head above water.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »
Uhuru rans nothing. He tag along his mother to sign URP-TNA deal. It muhoho who ran the business empire while Uhuru solely depend on Mama ngina for upkeep.
Uhuru could be telecommuting. He is the digital type, you know...

On the other hand wsr has to run his solo businesses; he hasn't attained a "family empire" status yet. This he has to always keep his head above water.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 03:46:50 PM »
RVP: You have a point. WSR has been 'closetted'. But that is the nature of the his position, PORK in waiting. Any yes Uhuru toys with this position. Perhaps to wake him up, the idea of Ruto running in 2017 should be floated more seriously...in the absence a serious opposition, this would be healthy politics.
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 03:56:43 PM »
Pundit i could not have imagined we would be on the same page but since you came here i been loving your posts. Finally i think we are seeing the scewball with the same lenz. (The uncapable lenz) and NOT tribalist. When you judge screwball basing on facts he comes out horrible and useless and the defendors always label you a tribalist for giving facts. Stay like that bro keep t it up. Omosh you doing a good job as well keep it up. i am slowing down for a bit me very busy.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 04:19:28 PM »
Kalonso was also in the same position, left to sing Kibaki chorus and shuttle diplomacy. But he has this sense of  entitlement kumbe the vijanas had other ideas. I rememebr the vijanas telling him he's like a hyena following them everywhere and imposing himself to them waiting for the mikonos to fall

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »
Uhuru if he become half serious would accomplish alot..but in gov cycle it is business as usual..there is no indication  that we have new gov..except for smoke and mirrors here and there.

We are glad we have a few serious governors out there...led by Mutua..that are showing how a little seriousness in part of leadership can transform the country.

I think Ruto if granted a chance will do it. But he is shackled by having to appear loyal to Uhuru.

RVP: You have a point. WSR has been 'closetted'. But that is the nature of the his position, PORK in waiting. Any yes Uhuru toys with this position. Perhaps to wake him up, the idea of Ruto running in 2017 should be floated more seriously...in the absence a serious opposition, this would be healthy politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 04:36:39 PM »
I thought he was still salvageable. But the joker remain a joker. Well to be honest..Raila is probably the biggest joker around..oops conman. So if i were to vote again today..i would still vote UhuRuto. It not what we ideally would want but we've got to work with what we got.

If i were to rank politician in national arena in my preference..Ruto would go in first..Uhuru second...raila third...kalonzo probably last.

I think WSR would burn the midnight oil to ensure things were done...he has admirable work ethic...Uhuru has the right attitude...but he can do with a little injection of seriousness and hardwork...Raila is a political conman who'd be interested in reincarnating Moi..Kalonzo the least said the better..he is just interested in how he looks and sounds.

Pundit i could not have imagined we would be on the same page but since you came here i been loving your posts. Finally i think we are seeing the scewball with the same lenz. (The uncapable lenz) and NOT tribalist. When you judge screwball basing on facts he comes out horrible and useless and the defendors always label you a tribalist for giving facts. Stay like that bro keep t it up. Omosh you doing a good job as well keep it up. i am slowing down for a bit me very busy.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 04:39:20 PM »
RVP is having a serious anticlimax witnessing WSR take to the throne for one day only  8) If Ruto will be Pork '22, this will be a hard wait. Only Moi and Kibaki have played this role without lapse of judgement. So far Ruto is following the script well despite incitements...and he is complementing the president without reservation. I have to agree that Kalost did a good job also, except we all knew that he, unlike Ruto, lacked/lacks conviction.
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 04:43:28 PM »
I see all those guys as my employees. The guys we hired to provid leadership. I want Uhuru to to do his job. To be on office by 6pm and set example. Day in day out. To really work his butt off. This is no retirement home. This country has a lot of fixing needed. The guy should be holding even 10 meetings every day. When i see the news..i hear nothing....sometimes a week can go without you hearing where Uhuru is. Maybe when he is just jetting in and out.

The only time we saw them rolling their sleeves was day of unveiling the cabinet..from then...the sleeves were rolled back.It only yesterday when i saw Ruto with his shirt on..in harambee house at 8 on the dot. Uhuru gimmick lasted only a day or two..and then he engaged auto-pilot---kimaiyos,karangis and all the fools i bet have also engaged auto-pilot--the junior office are probably on auto-pilot too.

Kibaki lazybones and slothfulness seem to have become defacto Modus Operandi in gov. I think we need to adopt Moi-Ruto work ethic without micromanaging and politicizing public and civil service. That was Moi problem..but everyone in gov was on toes..because Moi would be working the phones for hours.

In Ruto...i see our kagame and museveni. Museveni is ever busy..juzi i saw him with white board unleashing issuess to his juniors.

RVP is having a serious anticlimax witnessing WSR take to the throne for one day only  8) If Ruto will be Pork '22, this will be a hard wait. Only Moi and Kibaki have played this role without lapse of judgement. So far Ruto is following the script well despite incitements...and he is complementing the president without reservation. I have to agree that Kalost did a good job also, except we all knew that he, unlike Ruto, lacked/lacks conviction.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
RVP: Your point sound. The problem with Uhuru is the issue of coming 'highly recommended'. This builds false confidence in the person and can lower standards. Someone/something need to provoke his office to higher expectation. One area where extra diligence produce immediate results is security.

I see all those guys as my employees. The guys we hired to provid leadership. I want Uhuru to to do his job. To be on office by 6pm and set example. Day in day out. To really work his butt off. This is no retirement home. This country has a lot of fixing needed. The guy should be holding even 10 meetings every day. When i see the news..i hear nothing....sometimes a week can go without you hearing where Uhuru is. Maybe when he is just jetting in and out.

The only time we saw them rolling their sleeves was day of unveiling the cabinet..from then...the sleeves were rolled back.It only yesterday when i saw Ruto with his shirt on..in harambee house at 8 on the dot. Uhuru gimmick lasted only a day or two..and then he engaged auto-pilot---kimaiyos,karangis and all the fools i bet have also engaged auto-pilot--the junior office are probably on auto-pilot too.

Kibaki lazybones and slothfulness seem to have become defacto Modus Operandi in gov. I think we need to adopt Moi-Ruto work ethic without micromanaging and politicizing public and civil service. That was Moi problem..but everyone in gov was on toes..because Moi would be working the phones for hours.

In Ruto...i see our kagame and museveni. Museveni is ever busy..juzi i saw him with white board unleashing issuess to his juniors.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 06:45:24 PM »
George my friend, you can't squeeze orange juice out of a banana. Uhuru was not elected for his performanceability. He was elected to show a cute finger to The Hague and if that is accomplished mission accomplished. Expecting more will only bring unnecessary stress. I said I'm not gonna comment so that's it. Enjoy da ride - and the antics.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 07:06:24 PM »
Exactly. Why should he perform, he wasnt elected to do so.

George my friend, you can't squeeze orange juice out of a banana. Uhuru was not elected for his performanceability. He was elected to show a cute finger to The Hague and if that is accomplished mission accomplished. Expecting more will only bring unnecessary stress. I said I'm not gonna comment so that's it. Enjoy da ride - and the antics.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »
Brynn: Wait a minute...stick around...we have to finish this...you can't drop this on my shoes and run away. Ati Uhuru was elected for what? lol. 51% of your fellow kenyans, including your grandma, elected Uhuru to do ICC cat-walks. Brynn, I gotta  love you...that's is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Ok, I know you have a sense of humor.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »
George, that 51 percent rudisha kwa mfuko. We saw that cooked on televishen live at 3 am while Kenyans slept. Water under bridge.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »
Brynn: We've beat this horse dead dear. You certainly are not trying for Omollo's choir?? You are are too good for that chorus. Don't make me sue Omollo for misleading you. Listen dear, after elections, after petitions, after court decisions, civilized society focus on next election and accomplishments or otherwise in between.   

George, that 51 percent rudisha kwa mfuko. We saw that cooked on televishen live at 3 am while Kenyans slept. Water under bridge.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »
Seriously G I wasn't trying to get into an argument. Missed u and was ony saying hi :-). Let's chat next week after things cool down.