Author Topic: Robina - Maangi out - Kibwana in  (Read 2750 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Robina - Maangi out - Kibwana in
« on: November 15, 2020, 11:55:22 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Robina - Maangi out - Kibwana in
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 12:11:00 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 12:12:51 PM »
I see you are on top of things like clockwork. 2022 come down to easy choice - BBI big carrots vs status quo. It no no-brainer really. So long as Raila gold-wrap his senile arse in 35% and youth goodies - he has pulled the rag from under Mobutu hustler feet and just need to sustain it. Raila campaign is state- sponsored literally - as Uhuru legacy, 1/3 court order, Kalonzo & Mdvds golden parachute - and Mobutu worst nightmare. The few noises from church cannot be corrected to deny Mobutu excuse to shed No viper skin.

This senile mzee is beating your genius in his prime.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 12:14:03 PM »
Khaminwa breaks it down - forget about it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em1bnHpWMAEW5oJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Yes. That why BBI will be coupled with 2022 to save the few billions for hustlers.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 12:17:56 PM »
Which part of BBI is unpopular don't you understand. Do you need an opinion poll to believe it's arrived dead. Only a few in Luo Nyanza are excited about BBI. Elsewhere it's seen just as adding more weight on already overburdened public and worse it's perceived as gov complete lose of direction and care - COVID-19 is new ballgame.

So unpopular this Kiambu Mp who tried pushing it with presence of Kibicho - has now run to DCI to report death threats :) :) . Kiambu is suppose to be Uhuru's home place and yet pushing BBI is attracting such vile comments...it being seen as betrayal of public trust.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001393927/wamuchomba-claims-life-in-danger-over-her-bbi-stand

I see you are on top of things like clockwork. 2022 come down to easy choice - BBI big carrots vs status quo. It no no-brainer really. So long as Raila gold-wrap his senile arse in 35% and youth goodies - he has pulled the rag from under Mobutu hustler feet and just need to sustain it. Raila campaign is state- sponsored literally - as Uhuru legacy, 1/3 court order, Kalonzo & Mdvds golden parachute - and Mobutu worst nightmare. The few noises from church cannot be corrected to deny Mobutu excuse to shed No viper skin.

This senile mzee is beating your genius in his prime.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »
BBI will only become popular if Raila accepts to make amendments - and promise everyone everything again - otherwise BBI as it - is unpopular. But obviously he bought the lie from Uhuru hook, line and sinker - and has April deadline :) - that he is pushing.

If he was smart - he'd call for BBI 3.0 - another talk shop to go round collecting kenya opinionated opinions - but pushing BBI the way it is - is almost guranteed to make someone not only hated but derided. Well according to Wamuchomba - could even get you killed:)

Yes. That why BBI will be coupled with 2022 to save the few billions for hustlers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 12:26:30 PM »
 I didn't expect you'd understand 1/4 of what Khaminiwa wrote and I was right.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 10:55:45 PM »
BBI is unpopular is a myth - people are bargaining and posturing - dancing to Raila tune. Meantime noone remember hustler. More dry-run is coming in Mumias - and you will find Mobutu is MIA like Msambweni. It easy to spin until reality arrive. Hustler wave only exist in Tangatanga echo chamber not in real world.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 11:06:24 PM »
You're howling at the moon - or arguing against yourself. BBI is Raila manifesto - nothing more nothing less - you don't need a sworn affidavit from Khaminwa to get that.

I didn't expect you'd understand 1/4 of what Khaminiwa wrote and I was right.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 01:19:47 AM »
You're innovating as we go - first it was Uhuru going seriously for PM - :) - I think we spend two years - with me trying to explain to Nipate mad-woman just how improbable that would be - that it would be so desperate and fly against all logic - LONG LONG INSHAS - now Uhuru is gone - in come - Uhuru is working hard to make PK his incoming heir - and Raila too - :) - even more insanity. WHY would Uhuru do that. Ohoo long inshas - Ruto cardinal sin was to rig GEMA elections :) . The same Uhuru had requested Ruto to go to Pangani and sort Tuju-Murathe mess :). Again why would Uhuru waste his few remaining political capital and money to campaign for anyone :) :) - insanity. Why would he make himself and his gov an issue? He will very likely slide away like Kibaki....whoever wins...will pay his pension.

Check yourself to mathare ya Pablo Alto - or take your medicine!

When you're a little sane. You'll realize Raila is desperate for this. He really wants this. He wants to believe the lie sold to him by Uhuru.

If it was a manifesto - he would be happy to go for BBI 3.0 - but well he has run in 2013 and 2017 - with OKOA kenya promise to change the constitution - and it's flopped. Actually in 2007 - he promised Ruto PMship :) - something Kibaki promised him.

Uhuru the day you realize he is going home - is when you'll sober up and find Ruto waiting to maul your candidate - if he doesn't chicken out.

2022 - the available seats are two - PORK and DPORK - Ruto takes PORK - and Kiunjuri DPORK - the rest are details. If Kiunjuri is not careful - someone like Alice Wahome could also take it. He needs to stop shadow boxing.

You're howling at the moon - or arguing against yourself. BBI is Raila manifesto - nothing more nothing less - you don't need a sworn affidavit from Khaminwa to get that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 01:24:12 AM »
Why bargain and posture on a popular thing. 2010 constitution when it came was popular. Ruto was struggling to find a narrative. BBI arrived dead. Rejection is almost unanimous. Only Luos in ODM party are ones happy with it.
BBI is unpopular is a myth - people are bargaining and posturing - dancing to Raila tune. Meantime noone remember hustler. More dry-run is coming in Mumias - and you will find Mobutu is MIA like Msambweni. It easy to spin until reality arrive. Hustler wave only exist in Tangatanga echo chamber not in real world.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 10:47:20 AM »

Robina , please take your time and study Uhuru and Raila and what happened in Uhuru second term.
I will summarize , Railas knows his time is up  and a legacy he wants is to correct 2010 Naivasha talks which lead to the promulgation of the current constitution .  On the other hand Uhuru wanted to lead Kenya peacefully and in the process loot as much as possible to create generational wealth just as his father did .
This is what lead to the handshake an agreement between two people .

Uhuru initially was not keen in changing the constitution his aim was to effect any recommended changes through adapting or enacting of laws .  Railas aim was for re-introduction of the Bomas draft  mainly introduce a powerful Prime Minister and Regional governments .

In between both for reasons well known decided it was better for the middle ground - Uhuru realized he could not achieve any legacy - Big 4 was a pipe dream and in comparison with his predecessor Kibaki would leave state house without achieving anything ground shaking - He saw an opportunity in changing the constitution he would be remembered when history is taught .
Raila also climbed down on the PM and regional governments  it was delaying a referendum he eagerly yearns for and secondly it was a hard sell to the most populous regions in Kenya  - The middle ground is what you have now BBI 2 albeit Uhuru cleverly sneaked in some items which he thought affected his ruling as a president e.g. Judiciary Ombudsman

As it stands now they both are for the referendum happening before 2022 but we very well know the bottle necks for that materializing  , It has to  pass  through  IEBC, County assemblies , Parliament and the hardest of all the Court system which BBI2 is going to curtail their independence . Then finally on the ground  the reality check will hit .

Now if you check who is to lose its definitely Raila - without referendum he forgets the selling line of coalition after disastrous performance in 2013 and 2017 . Uhuru goes home with a tainted legacy but with a good financial foundation of his family and also with an assurance of Ruto not going after him as Ruto will also be trying to recoup his investment post 2022 .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 11:01:29 AM »
Why bargain and posture on a popular thing. 2010 constitution when it came was popular. Ruto was struggling to find a narrative. BBI arrived dead. Rejection is almost unanimous. Only Luos in ODM party are ones happy with it.

2010 constituion was made by Uhuru and Ruto  with Kalonzos support under the banner of KKK in Naivasha with the sole aim of creating a coalition which would defeat Raila both in 2010 referendum and by then 2012 elections .
Raila initially was to oppose but having realized that decided to support it . Uhuru Ruto and Kalonzo did the about turn and were going to go against where Raila stood . It took intervention of Kibaki to streamline them and only Ruto stood firm and went against the constitution for tactical reasons the main one establishing himself as the Rift Valley Kingpin .The rest is history without RV there was no way Raila would do a 2007 

You can see similarities now of Uhuru trying to use Kibakis tactics then to coarse Ruto in to supporting BBI 2 . However Ruto knows the consequences of being the same side with his competitor Raila now add to the stupidity  BBI 2 proposals .NIS is already telling Uhuru that it does not have enough support on the ground  .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2020, 04:13:25 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2020, 04:17:01 PM »
That is actually more like it. Unless you're Robina the mad woman of the house - and Raila.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2020, 06:59:55 PM »
I feel like we are in a TRump government. All noise and no concrete plans to address the long term future of govt. Constant politicking and nothing. I hear NHIF discontinued paying for COVID treatment, so how the f does a regular guy pay these exhorbitant COVID treatment costs.???