Author Topic: Mobutu is WATERMELON on BBI  (Read 4964 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Mobutu is WATERMELON on BBI
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2020, 09:43:57 PM »
You been second guessing Uhuru for long.. his actions speak for themselves. His parrots openly backing Raila now - you're still hoping for a happy makeover? He just released BBI and made moves to scuttle Mobutu hustler with all manner of youth goodies - but you're GUESSING Uhuru has abandoned Raila - who between us is losing it  :)

No BBI 3 obviously- here is the formal response by ODM and ANC

I am starting to be really worried about your mental health. Please this is not a joke. Take a break, go fishing or ride your horse. BBI 2.0 came short. Uhuru even forgot to launch and specify the next course of action. I am not even sure where we go from here? Will Uhuru pass it to parliament?

Where do we go from here?

My new theory - Uhuru after seeing Nyeri - has decided to abandon it mid-way - he cannot risk it anymore. Uhuru cannot risk loosing the support of Mt Kenya in funny BBI story.

Raila from now on will take care of himself.

Mobutu katikati strategy is like the hyena that smelt mnofu from 2 directions and wound split into two. Half Mobutu crew are yes- Mijikenda, Matusa, NFD - while Nandi and Khalwales are No. This conundrum is what has him so incoherent not any convictions about judiciary or police independence. I mean this moron is one of the people that demoted senate into a junior chamber. Isaac Rutto got a physical beating- ngumi na mateke :) - for insisting on more county funds. Remember Duale saying "Isaac hii pesa sio ya mamako bwana". In Jubilee 1 when Mobutu was co-president IG was his docket under 50-50 - so of course you had Kales Dave "dinded fyekos" Kimaiyo, Joe Boinett. They promptly changed Police Act for PORK to appoint IG and not NPSC.. so again the police council crocodile tears are a nosebleed.

These chameleons will have new excuses to oppose BBI even if all their wishes are granted. I mean right now YOUTH - the bulk of hustlers- are so well catered for in tte draft - 7yr tax holiday, HELB waiver, business hubs, whatnot. 35% and WDF is a direct mashinani solution.

Only the retarded or insane - or Nipate psycophants - cannot see through the Mobutu BS. Likes of Omar cannot oppose 35% while angling for Mombasa governor after Joho. This split in his followership is the reason for his new watermelon strategy: he is diehard anti-reformer yet his minions want the bird in hand.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2020, 09:49:15 PM »
As I been schooling you in future history - BBI lineup is NARC - only Mobutu is No among the top créme. The slots are already shared so don't be confused by Mdvd tongue-in-cheek views. Kalonzo cannot hide the excitement - first time he is not watermelon - he even quoted bible :)

Kalonzos and Mdvd have made peace with PORK is pipedream.. Raila offer them something real unlike selfish Mobutu:

Raila PORK - Kalonzo VP - PK PM - Mdvd DPM - Matiang’i DPM

In short Raila manifesto is being spearheaded by PORK with GoK funding.. it further Maraga- and court- sanctioned. No tee shirt iko wapi?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2020, 09:50:52 PM »
I use to believe wrestling was true until I was an adult :)
Our childhood was spent basically with wrestling as the highlight - I have injury on my shoulder bone after we did some moves :)
This oscar winning acting in my view.
And it's has to be real for Raila to believe it.

And those are ODM folks - Otsosi was long fired by ANC.

You been second guessing Uhuru for long.. his actions speak for themselves. His parrots openly backing Raila now - you're still hoping for a happy makeover? He just released BBI and made moves to scuttle Mobutu hustler with all manner of youth goodies - but you're GUESSING Uhuru has abandoned Raila - who between us is losing it  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2020, 09:53:17 PM »
Sounds like NASA hawa :). Matiangi DPM :) from being PM. I rather he retained his powerful job as interior minister.

What will happen to Jubilee 55% :)

Jubilee Asili will romp home with 65% under Dr Ruto.

As I been schooling you in future history - BBI lineup is NARC - only Mobutu is No among the top créme. The slots are already shared so don't be confused by Mdvd tongue-in-cheek views. Kalonzo cannot hide the excitement - first time he is not watermelon - he even quoted bible :)

Kalonzos and Mdvd have made peace with PORK is pipedream.. Raila offer them something real unlike selfish Mobutu:

In short Raila manifesto is being spearheaded by PORK with GoK funding.. it further Maraga- and court- sanctioned. No tee shirt iko wapi?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2020, 10:09:59 PM »
In short you have a THEORY about Uhuru playing Raila - while empirical evidence suggest the opposite. All this drama is real not fiction - it Mobutu numbers that are smoke so now he is scared of showdown.

Msambweni will be a dog beating. Unless Mobutu and his dogs surrender.

There is no BBI 3.0 even Mobutu knows it hence tongue- tied. Roll the dice and expose the phantom numbers- or surrender and back to basics.

Uhuru: BBI changes must go to referendum as a package
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/uhuru-bbi-changes-must-go-to-referendum-as-a-package-2719982

BBI: Uhuru tells Ruto to toe the line
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001391565/bbi-uhuru-tells-ruto-to-toe-the-line

Our childhood was spent basically with wrestling as the highlight - I have injury on my shoulder bone after we did some moves :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2020, 10:15:57 PM »
Kimunya is live on youtube saying BBI 2 is final

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2020, 10:28:18 PM »
Matiangi-Kibicho are always live. Trust a good politician at your own peril. That is how Uhuru ate MaDVD mandazi and took away 4% from Raila in 2013. Kalonzo was also used to do shuttle diplomacy and dumped.

DONT WASTE time with motions and useless movements.

Tracking useless data. Focus on the end game.

Why would GEMA want to get weak PM. Pajero theory is plausible. It could a ploy to get another GEMA to succeed Uhuru - and then throw a bone (useless PM) to someone desperate like Kalonzo or Matiangi or even Raila.

That I concede is PLAUSIBLE theory.

But your theories are just NONSENSE. That GEMA will work hard to make Raila PORK. Iyo bhangi ni mbichi sana.

Jesus christ! What you call political analysis is like Breakfast news gangs in TV stations analysing useless daily moves.

Some of us predict things 5-10yrs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2020, 10:47:12 PM »
Well Matiang’i can be both DPM and Interior CS.. DPM is CS and MP so it a big job. Plus he can only be fired from cabinet not MP. He only has say in Executive now not parliament. Few days ago you wanted him to go for Gusii governor - DPM is big Raila carrot as his god Uhuru retire - what is Mobutu offering him?

Jubilee Asili is smoke. Hustler nation ni homa - which is Nandi nation now - tribe ni DNA. I keep asking you why Mobutu cannot test hustler wave in Gema by elections? Nyoro Kiharu has MCA byelection in Dec - hustler or TSP is MIA. Kahawa, Naivasha, name it - hustler wave would make mince meat of Kamandas, no?

Instead you want to apply horizon spin - wait for 2022 to see Mobutu miracles - right now there has been stand-off after stand-off - Uhuru kick him like a dog. Despite the mountains of evidence of Jubilee civil war - as Kamamdas, Wambugus, Waigurus, Murathes viciously attacked Mobutu - everything was heaped on poor Jezebel. It took Murkomen and Duales firing to kill the lie - you only gave up the spin when even media laughed off "social distancing". The truth was Mobutu was long banished from Harambee hse. Seem now you're back to Uhurutopia and they are playing Raila.

You can't hide a skunk... the stench still spill out and nauseate people. You can evade Pangani or Kiharu confrontation but BBI ni ngumu - you can only pull vague watermelon for few days.

Sounds like NASA hawa :). Matiangi DPM :) from being PM. I rather he retained his powerful job as interior minister.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2020, 10:59:35 PM »
You mix tiny MCA issues with big issue. You think Ruto is desperate to contest for every MCA seat in central :) I keep saying you're mad or stupid or both.

Matiangi I believe has better gameplan than Raila. He could be privy to real game.

I also concede there are two plausible theories - Pajero theory and My theory.

Pajero theory - GEMA will go for PORK - and try to cobble together a coalition using BBI.

My theory - such a move although plausible - is too risky and complicated  - and Ruto is too strong - and so GEMA will negotiate for 50-50 and continue.

As for retiring Uhuru - his business is to keep Raila fooled as long as possible - never mind - Raila is actually more stupid than you.

And as for you my friend - you're one of most idiotic people we have ever seen online.

You and Raila believe everyone is busy trying to make Raila the most powerful president in 2yrs :) :) :) as some reward ! GEMA are burning midnight oil and spending money to make Baba Raila - and all baba need to do is appoint PK his PM - and fire him anytime he wants :) :)

And you have Phd - seriously seriously - what is IQ? Like 70?

Well Matiang’i can be both DPM and Interior CS.. DPM is CS and MP so it a big job. Plus he can only be fired from cabinet not MP. He only has say in Executive now not parliament. Few days ago you wanted him to go for Gusii governor - DPM is big Raila carrot as his god Uhuru retire - what is Mobutu offering him?

Jubilee Asili is smoke. Hustler nation ni homa - which is Nandi nation now - tribe ni DNA. I keep asking you why Mobutu cannot test hustler wave in Gema by elections? Nyoro Kiharu has MCA byelection in Dec - hustler or TSP is MIA. Kahawa, Naivasha, name it - hustler wave would make mince meat of Kamandas, no?

Instead you want to apply horizon spin - wait for 2022 to see Mobutu miracles - right now there has been stand-off after stand-off - Uhuru kick him like a dog. Despite the mountains of evidence of Jubilee civil war - as Kamamdas, Wambugus, Waigurus, Murathes viciously attacked Mobutu - everything was heaped on poor Jezebel. It took Murkomen and Duales firing to kill the lie - you only gave up the spin when even media laughed off "social distancing". The truth was Mobutu was long banished from Harambee hse. Seem now you're back to Uhurutopia and they are playing Raila.

You can't hide a skunk... the stench still spill out and nauseate people. You can evade Pangani or Kiharu confrontation but BBI ni ngumu - you can only pull vague watermelon for few days.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2020, 11:04:11 PM »
That complex Agatha Christie or Sherlock murder plot is very improbable. Raila is not Mdvd - senile Kibaki had promised Kalonzo, Saitoti, Uhuru endorsement and noone got it except Uhuru. I mean Uhuru was being defended by his cousin Prof Githu Muigai and CS's were accompanying him on regional tours to Kigali or Arusha. It was so clear Kibaki plan as Michukis and all Gema endorsed Uhuru. Only a bimbo like Mdvd or Kalonzo could fall for empty promises.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.. Uhuru actions and words are aligned unlike Kibaki.

Ohoo they are playing Raila. Jubilee will call PG and endorse Mobutu. Now Uhuru after being heckled in Tumu tumu has just abandoned Raila kwani wasn't it a grand scheme to play Raila all along? 8) All redlines were long breached - few days ago there was grapevine by Itumbi about reconciliation :) - we have Uhuru campaigning for BBI now - Kisii, Nyamira, Kisumu, Mathare, Nyeri - and you're still spinning. Or delusional- none is worse I guess.

Matiangi-Kibicho are always live. Trust a good politician at your own peril. That is how Uhuru ate MaDVD mandazi and took away 4% from Raila in 2013. Kalonzo was also used to do shuttle diplomacy and dumped.

Why would GEMA want to get weak PM. Pajero theory is plausible. It could a ploy to get another GEMA to succeed Uhuru - and then throw a bone (useless PM) to someone desperate like Kalonzo or Matiangi or even Raila.

But your theories are just NONSENSE. That GEMA will work hard to make Raila PORK. Iyo bhangi ni mbichi sana.

Jesus christ! What you call political analysis is like Breakfast news gangs in TV stations analysing useless daily moves.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2020, 11:08:56 PM »
What was Kibaki endorsement worth. Please Uhuru campaigned and won GEMA long before - thanks to ICC debt from GEMA and making peace with Ruto. That made Uhuru rise above the rest - and win GEMA.

PORK is not given - it's taken. Ruto is busy doing the taking.

What is Uhuru game-plan - Uhuru is retiring - he has none beyond 2022 - his major interest is to peaceful handover - after enjoying his five years.

Once you establish that as the basis - then everything else start to fall in it's place.

Anyway Uhuru is an institution - and don't be a fool like Raila - these is high stake power games.

The complex Agatha Christie murder plot is very improbable. Raila is not Mdvd - senile Kibaki had promised Kalonzo, Saitoti, Uhuru endorsement and noone got it except Uhuru. I mean Uhuru was being defended by his cousin Prof Githu Muigai and CS's were accompanying him on regional tours to Kigali or Arusha. It was so clear Kibaki plan as Michukis and all Gema endorsed Uhuru. Only a bimbo like Mdvd or Kalonzo could fall for empty promises.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Ohoo they are playing Raila. Jubilee will call PG and endorse Mobutu. Now Uhuru after being heckled in Tumu tumu has just abandoned Raila kwani wasn't it a grand scheme to play Raila all along? 8) All redlines were long breached - few days ago there was grapevine by Itumbi about reconciliation :) - we have Uhuru campaigning for BBI now - Kisii, Nyamira, Kisumu, Mathare, Nyeri - and you're still spinning. Or delusional- none is worse I guess.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2020, 01:27:05 AM »
Well when a spin doctor call you mad just know you're striking home.

GEMA have not shown any likelihood to make a run for it - except usual Karua or Muite with fewer votes than Raila in home county. But they have settled for Raila over Mobutu for the same reason Kalenjin chose Uhuru over Raila 2012: nosing into Gema internal affairs was very big blunder. Raila learnt this the hard way and will not attempt to go Mt Kenya direct without proxies Uhuru and PK. Obviously all those Cate Warugurus cannot be privy to some scheme - 00's of folks - while Raila doesn't get 411.

You really have only theories because there is no empirical evidence to back you up. Gema cannot only be genuine when backing Mobutu.. he had it before he tripped on himself with mlolongo and other idiocy. It is Raila who has done the BBI legwork until now.. Uhuru has been offering machinery. Few days of Uhuru bareknuckles and your boy is done. This Raila manifesto is GoK-funded - pesa yako :) - not Mama Ngina cash.

You mix tiny MCA issues with big issue. You think Ruto is desperate to contest for every MCA seat in central :) I keep saying you're mad or stupid or both.

Matiangi I believe has better gameplan than Raila. He could be privy to real game.

Pajero theory - GEMA will go for PORK - and try to cobble together a coalition using BBI.

My theory - such a move although plausible - is too risky and complicated  - and Ruto is too strong - and so GEMA will negotiate for 50-50 and continue.

As for retiring Uhuru - his business is to keep Raila fooled as long as possible - never mind - Raila is actually more stupid than you.

And as for you my friend - you're one of most idiotic people we have ever seen online.

You and Raila believe everyone is busy trying to make Raila the most powerful president in 2yrs :) :) :) as some reward ! GEMA are burning midnight oil and spending money to make Baba Raila - and all baba need to do is appoint PK his PM - and fire him anytime he wants :) :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2020, 01:46:19 AM »
First decide, is BBI Raila 2022 manifesto or we will go for a referendum. GEMA will be promised a non-existent seat that Raila will enact - sound like Kibaki playbook of 2002 and Raila get his revenge :) . You're a cartoon. Theories are foundation of science and human advancement. But not any theory. They have to at least be intelligent.

All your scenarios are just very funny.

Ruto-Kiunjuri 2022 has NOT changed. The rest is entertainment.

That Uhuru is angry with Ruto for going to GEMA directly is absolute nonsense. Uhuru accepted to consummate URP-TNA merge into marriage that is impossible to tell who is who...in Jubilee.

Uhuru gameplan for me is simple. Play Raila by promising 2022 against Ruto. Use Raila to deny Ruto his fair share of gov. It's worked - both Raila and Ruto are out of gov...and Uhuru is running the show single-handely - he is now the president - no need to consult anybody over anything.

2022 Uhuru will be done - kaput - retired. Those who remain will sort themselves.

GEMA have not shown any likelihood to make a run for it - except usual Karua or Muite with fewer votes than Raila in home county. But they have settled for Raila over Mobutu for the same reason Kalenjin chose Uhuru over Raila 2012: nosing into Gema internal affairs was very big blunder. Raila learnt this the hard way and will not attempt to go Mt Kenya direct without proxies Uhuru and PK. Obviously all those Cate Warugurus cannot be privy to some scheme - 00's of folks - while Raila doesn't get 411.

You really have only theories because there is no empirical evidence to back you up. Gema cannot only be genuine when backing Mobutu.. he had it before he tripped on himself with mlolongo and other idiocy. It is Raila who has done the BBI legwork until now.. Uhuru has been offering machinery. Few days of Uhuru bareknuckles and your boy is done. This Raila manifesto is GoK-funded - pesa yako :) - not Mama Ngina cash.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2020, 02:44:33 PM »
I know you are hard of hearing.. 2022 will be BBI referendum - in same way 2013 was ICC referendum. The rest are motions - now they even have covid wave 2 to blame for more delay. Unlike a bimbo like you Mobutu knows what is going on and is struggling to swing the debate back to hustler-v-dynasty.

You see the entire Kenya is basically debating Raila Manifesto - state sponsored :)  If you do a poll now - it Yes 70% v 30% No - basically the 2022 opinion poll.

Know when you are beaten.

First decide, is BBI Raila 2022 manifesto or we will go for a referendum. GEMA will be promised a non-existent seat that Raila will enact - sound like Kibaki playbook of 2002 and Raila get his revenge :) . You're a cartoon. Theories are foundation of science and human advancement. But not any theory. They have to at least be intelligent.

All your scenarios are just very funny.

Ruto-Kiunjuri 2022 has NOT changed. The rest is entertainment.

That Uhuru is angry with Ruto for going to GEMA directly is absolute nonsense. Uhuru accepted to consummate URP-TNA merge into marriage that is impossible to tell who is who...in Jubilee.

Uhuru gameplan for me is simple. Play Raila by promising 2022 against Ruto. Use Raila to deny Ruto his fair share of gov. It's worked - both Raila and Ruto are out of gov...and Uhuru is running the show single-handely - he is now the president - no need to consult anybody over anything.

2022 Uhuru will be done - kaput - retired. Those who remain will sort themselves.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2020, 02:53:26 PM »
2012 Mobutu was fielding URP in MCA  byelections all over - Meru, Coast, etc - to test or prove his traction. Of course he wound up with nothing outside pastoralist regions. The reason he can't do it now is to maintain the fiction called hustler wave especially in Gema.

It not some bigger-fish-to-fry genie advising Mobutu to walk on eggs - dodge all direct contests  - it FEAR of facing Warugurus, Kamandas on Gema ground.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2020, 09:27:50 AM »
Which ground - when Uhuru couldn't get even school children to address. Kamanda is nominated Mp. Ruto is going for PORK  and is frying bigger fish- otherwise MCA seat - hizo Moses Kuria is contesting against Jubilee.

Ruto is legally shackled by Jubilee party but has contested in nearly every MP position and generally won - except in Kibra - where violence was used to deny kibra people - otherwise Ruto won from Siaya to Wajir - Baringo to Embakasi south - most of time dodging Jubilee legal landmines.  ODM has only won one MP seat in the by-elections - they lost in Siaya, Embakasi, Wajir, Baringo and name them.

2012 Mobutu was fielding URP in MCA  byelections all over - Meru, Coast, etc - to test or prove his traction. Of course he wound up with nothing outside pastoralist regions. The reason he can't do it now is to maintain the fiction called hustler wave especially in Gema.

It not some bigger-fish-to-fry genie advising Mobutu to walk on eggs - dodge all direct contests  - it FEAR of facing Warugurus, Kamandas on Gema ground.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2020, 09:13:39 PM »
https://web.facebook.com/groups/343763739665542/permalink/697957147579531/?_rdc=1&_rdr Pundit I'm getting a mike so you can comment. Just a second.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2020, 10:57:28 PM »
Uhuru should be dissolving parliament - not meeting to make illegal deals against the constitution. Hiyo one arrow from Judiciary and we forget about it. I am not even reading it.

I have my bakule - same MTC - he really likes to say - in kale - that I'll just use one arrow! on you!

BBI is so defective it's just need one arrow and it stumbles and fall - as we hit 2022 homestretch.

Just wait for it. I want some judge in Malindi or Mandera to declare the whole thing BIG NONSENSE.

https://web.facebook.com/groups/343763739665542/permalink/697957147579531/?_rdc=1&_rdr Pundit I'm getting a mike so you can comment. Just a second.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2020, 02:16:02 PM »
Two savants writing yards of nonsense about something that can't feed them. Bure Kabisa

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2020, 06:14:22 PM »
Nipate free entertainment is great therapy for recovering alcoholic.

BBI coalition is NASA + TNA. NARC 2 vs Jubilee Asili aka URP.

Two savants writing yards of nonsense about something that can't feed them. Bure Kabisa