Author Topic: Uhuru incite Gusii to protect the Minister of Interior Matiangi  (Read 2031 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru incite Gusii to protect the Minister of Interior Matiangi
« on: October 21, 2020, 11:23:13 PM »
Very tragic. He is asking Gusii to protect Matiangi - who also happen to be Minister who is suppose to protect us all.

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/kisii/protect-your-son-matiang-i-from-insults-uhuru-tells-abagusii-2489690

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru incite Gusii to protect the Minister of Interior Matiangi
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:11:18 AM »
Very tragic. He is asking Gusii to protect Matiangi - who also happen to be Minister who is suppose to protect us all.

https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/kisii/protect-your-son-matiang-i-from-insults-uhuru-tells-abagusii-2489690
Geez, this is a dumb question! If you sometimes stopped for a moment and gave matters a thought instead of being a thoughtless serial poster, you would know the answers to some of your silly questions are right before your very nose.
You are old enough to know that not all issues in Kenya are logical and require legal (meaning they require a court mechanism to solve). Some require political solutions involving the people.... (public participation) Kenya has so often been down that road where every so often a political approach has been sought to deal with its issues. One such example was 2007 PEV which ended in NARA/GNU and hardly any individual being convicted in court.

The only person seeing "very tragic" in this is YOU, my fren, because the 'hustler' who owns at least 5 helicopters has been having wet dreams of Kisii being padlocked in his political cow pen .. this contest is not a sprint ... and we are two years before an election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 08:19:28 AM »
We are all for democracy otherwise if you start going slippery slope you'll still lose because Ruto has millions ready to protect and defend him.Utalia sana

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 10:28:59 AM »
Mobutu will not get even 2% in Gusii way things are going. Of course Uhuru is asking youth to reject those insulting their son, not physical protection.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 10:52:52 AM »
Gusii gave Nyachae all their votes in 2002 - it was 4%. Huge boost for Matiangi :) . He is struggling to get that 4% - has to employ intimidation and all that.

The tinpot dictator is going nowhere! Even if backed by Uhuru - he will be rejected as a project. His bid if he ever gathers the courage is doomed from ab initio.

As for Ruto - Gusii is just one of his many pitstops - he is popular all over the country - and is way above 50% plus one required now.

Mobutu will not get even 2% in Gusii way things are going. Of course Uhuru is asking youth to reject those insulting their son, not physical protection.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 11:06:43 AM »
Deadbeat spin. Did you see Mobutu at Chomba funeral yesterday? The wheelbarrow bravado and chest-thumping is gone.

Anyway talk is very cheap indeed. Mobutu need to guard URP as Nanoks and Duales back BBI. Instead of imaginary Gusii or Gema landslide magic - let see Msambweni road test first. Mijikenda with no Matiang’i or anti-Kalenjin complex - and dirt-poor - should be hustler walkover. Something like hustler dog Fasal Baider 60%, no?

Gusii gave Nyachae all their votes in 2002 - it was 4%. Huge boost for Matiangi :) . He is struggling to get that 4% - has to employ intimidation and all that.

The tinpot dictator is going nowhere! Even if backed by Uhuru - he will be rejected as a project. His bid if he ever gathers the courage is doomed from ab initio.

As for Ruto - Gusii is just one of his many pitstops - he is popular all over the country - and is way above 50% plus one required now.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527