Author Topic: Uhuru will leave Raila high and dry  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru will leave Raila high and dry
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2020, 09:25:02 AM »
Ouru's best interest is to preserve his family wealth and those of the Mt. Kenya elite.  Ruto is an existential threat to that wealth with his populist talk.  Ouru will therefore make sure that Ruto does not become president. Its not just Ouru alone, this populist talk is making a lot of international stake holders very nervous. I do not think, Ruto will last to run for president in 2022.  He will either be totally discredited to run or facing serious credible criminal charges or in exile.

His best interest is not to back anyone so he remains popular in NASA circles like Robina :) and Jubilee too.
Most likely scenario is Uhuru won't back anyone. He is not foolish.

Seems you knopw Uhuru better than Ruto , They have been  together for 20 plus years and Ruto is the one who made Moi side step Raila for Uhuru in 2002 , fought Uhurus batttles against Biwott in the NARC eras , teamed up to come with the new constitution in Naivasha , teamed up  thrice to defeat Raila in  2013  elections and 2017 elections .Self deceit seems to make people high like coca .Wake up brother .....Its not that simple

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2020, 09:31:09 AM »

Sawa. So we just wait and see.

Unless he wants to go to ICC - his best bet is to make peace and retire.
Ruto sio mchezo. If Uhuru doesn't want to catch sleep - let him try.
He will also dip into his retirement kitty a lot more than just a few billions.

Kwanza awache pombe. Ruto prepared for this for long. He knows since MOi what it takes - sio Raila type and he aint taking the eye from the ball.
If it goes money - he has MONEY.
I think he has buried a fortune underground :) - that is impossible to be blocked like Raila type.
Ruto is determined to spend it all - and then once in - recoup it all in one day :)
If they want clean politics - they will get it.

And last resort..
Remember there are 2m arrows and many communities are going to end badly
So basically this better campaign - Ruto can go tribal - but this hustler nation is beyond tribe.
MNATUJUA TUKIANZA TUTASIMAMISHA HII NCHI!!!!!! AARON CHERUIYOT

The Narc revolution only occurred because Moi was tired and felt safe with both Ouru and Kibaki. This country changed in 2007 when Kibaki stole the elections from RAO.  I can assure you without any fear of contradiction that Ouru will not hand power over to Ruto.  Ouru will not even let Ruto mount a credible campaign after his surrogate's went after Mama Ngina. Ruto has a problem of peaking too soon and projecting his intention in a way that gives his opponents time to adequately prepare.  I thought it was only us luos who had that problem, kumbe its a Nilotic people problem.  This "hustler nation" revolution is now in the Rader of the government and they are taking it very seriously. Its only going to accelerate the plans to finish Ruto.  Kenya is a tinder box for a populist movement because of poverty and any government worth its salt must put out such fires quickly.  Ruto will not be allowed to light this fire.

Kichwa if you leave it at this , it would be fine .
Its better for you to wait and see ....no hard feelings but sometimes I feel sorry for you . You come out very desperate  trying by all means to vouch for Raila . I know how if feels to be on the losing side always . Was there after Maragas 2017  election ruling . Its one of the worst feelings , close to death if I may say . So yes I empathize with you , "sawa wait and see"  Elections ar just  1 and half years away .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2020, 05:33:36 PM »

Sawa. So we just wait and see.

Unless he wants to go to ICC - his best bet is to make peace and retire.
Ruto sio mchezo. If Uhuru doesn't want to catch sleep - let him try.
He will also dip into his retirement kitty a lot more than just a few billions.

Kwanza awache pombe. Ruto prepared for this for long. He knows since MOi what it takes - sio Raila type and he aint taking the eye from the ball.
If it goes money - he has MONEY.
I think he has buried a fortune underground :) - that is impossible to be blocked like Raila type.
Ruto is determined to spend it all - and then once in - recoup it all in one day :)
If they want clean politics - they will get it.

And last resort..
Remember there are 2m arrows and many communities are going to end badly
So basically this better campaign - Ruto can go tribal - but this hustler nation is beyond tribe.
MNATUJUA TUKIANZA TUTASIMAMISHA HII NCHI!!!!!! AARON CHERUIYOT

The Narc revolution only occurred because Moi was tired and felt safe with both Ouru and Kibaki. This country changed in 2007 when Kibaki stole the elections from RAO.  I can assure you without any fear of contradiction that Ouru will not hand power over to Ruto.  Ouru will not even let Ruto mount a credible campaign after his surrogate's went after Mama Ngina. Ruto has a problem of peaking too soon and projecting his intention in a way that gives his opponents time to adequately prepare.  I thought it was only us luos who had that problem, kumbe its a Nilotic people problem.  This "hustler nation" revolution is now in the Rader of the government and they are taking it very seriously. Its only going to accelerate the plans to finish Ruto.  Kenya is a tinder box for a populist movement because of poverty and any government worth its salt must put out such fires quickly.  Ruto will not be allowed to light this fire.

Kichwa if you leave it at this , it would be fine .
Its better for you to wait and see ....no hard feelings but sometimes I feel sorry for you . You come out very desperate  trying by all means to vouch for Raila . I know how if feels to be on the losing side always . Was there after Maragas 2017  election ruling . Its one of the worst feelings , close to death if I may say . So yes I empathize with you , "sawa wait and see"  Elections ar just  1 and half years away .

We are waiting for 2 months Msambweni derby. People have been singing here about hustler wave. Soon as IEBC announced the date they are giving the topic a wide berth. By-election is as close a test of the ground as can be.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527