Author Topic: Uhuru will leave Raila high and dry  (Read 3598 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru will leave Raila high and dry
« on: October 01, 2020, 10:07:31 PM »
Uhuru said his move to reconcile with ODM party Raila Odinga was not aimed at weakening his deputy despite numerous claims.

"There are some maybe who feel that as a result of me reaching out to the opposition was meant to sideline William Ruto. But there is nothing more to the contrary," he said.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-10-01-uhuru-will-declare-stand-on-ruto-when-elections-come/

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru will leave Raila high and dry
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:58:32 PM »
That will not be news,what will be news is actually if he supports him,move on,Mobutu tried a coup today.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 11:56:05 PM »
Dream on. Mobutu Pangani office was changed to computer room with printers, scanners, photocopiers, etc. Reports are Murathe was meeting 40 Mt Kenya MPs at Serena which prompted Mobutu reaction. If that is true it would be a big blow for Mobutu - cause Kieleweke is supposed to be only 10 MPs.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 11:58:16 PM »
Dream on. Mobutu Pangani office was changed to computer room with printers, scanners, photocopiers, etc. Reports are Murathe was meeting 40 Mt Kenya MPs at Serena which prompted Mobutu reaction. If that is true it would be a big blow for Mobutu - cause Kieleweke is supposed to be only 10 MPs.

Whats your obsession with MPs and it well known 90% dont mske it back to parliament.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 12:09:50 AM »

Whats your obsession with MPs and it well known 90% dont mske it back to parliament.

You ate that cake when you bragged Mobutu rules parliament. It's the same monkeys that have dumped your clay god. They gravitate to the political currency - which is what the Tangatanga attrition shows. My reading is Mobutu's was a reactionary meeting. "Mt Kenya MPs meet Murathe" is not a favorable headline you see.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 12:21:16 AM »
Uhuru said his move to reconcile with ODM party Raila Odinga was not aimed at weakening his deputy despite numerous claims.

"There are some maybe who feel that as a result of me reaching out to the opposition was meant to sideline William Ruto. But there is nothing more to the contrary," he said.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-10-01-uhuru-will-declare-stand-on-ruto-when-elections-come/

This a far cry from "yangu kumi, ndugu yangu kumi." Very lame but hope spring eternal.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2020, 01:05:49 PM »
Most likely scenario is Uhuru won't back anyone. He is not foolish.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 01:39:28 PM »
His best interest is not to back anyone so he remains popular in NASA circles like Robina :) and Jubilee too.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 01:41:20 PM »
You're angry coz you know Raila 2022 strategy start and ends in laughable liar that Uhuru will back him. There are two lies here. The first lie was to Ruto. The 2nd lie to Raila. The 3rd lie to Matiangi and company. Well maDVD is still crying Mandazi. Kalonzo. Gideon Moi and Baba Moi.

Uhuru has promised many people that backing. You better get out like Dr Ruto and work your arse,

This a far cry from "yangu kumi, ndugu yangu kumi." Very lame but hope spring eternal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »

You ate that cake when you bragged Mobutu rules parliament. It's the same monkeys that have dumped your clay god. They gravitate to the political currency - which is what the Tangatanga attrition shows. My reading is Mobutu's was a reactionary meeting. "Mt Kenya MPs meet Murathe" is not a favorable headline you see.

Never bragged about serving MPs , thats naive , to the contrary Ive been singing 90% of elected politicians never make it back to parliament .
Come 2022 with your elected MPs utajua hujui . actually Murathe is a good example after winning in  97 elections , he never made it back in 2022 , now he is chairleading Mps meeting what an irony

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 03:24:53 PM »
Ouru's best interest is to preserve his family wealth and those of the Mt. Kenya elite.  Ruto is an existential threat to that wealth with his populist talk.  Ouru will therefore make sure that Ruto does not become president. Its not just Ouru alone, this populist talk is making a lot of international stake holders very nervous. I do not think, Ruto will last to run for president in 2022.  He will either be totally discredited to run or facing serious credible criminal charges or in exile.

His best interest is not to back anyone so he remains popular in NASA circles like Robina :) and Jubilee too.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 03:52:10 PM »
Find and replace Ruto with Raila.
And yes Ruto will engineer a revolution in central - that will make kenyatta look like Mois.
And it's happening now.
Unless Uhuru is smart enough to run and say Ruto tosha...the peasant in mt kenya will be going for them.

Raila can only dream about this.

Ouru's best interest is to preserve his family wealth and those of the Mt. Kenya elite.  Ruto is an existential threat to that wealth with his populist talk.  Ouru will therefore make sure that Ruto does not become president. Its not just Ouru alone, this populist talk is making a lot of international stake holders very nervous. I do not think, Ruto will last to run for president in 2022.  He will either be totally discredited to run or facing serious credible criminal charges or in exile.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2020, 04:00:51 PM »
There could be a revolution in Centro or in the entire country but Ruto is not going to be the beneficiary of that revolution.  Once a revolution begins, chaos follow and  nobody knows how its going to end.  The revolution once underway will be hijacked by all kinds of strong men, including the military and Ruto will find himself a target of the military or a target of the revolution itself. Ruto is doomed either way. Ruto's best chance was blown sky high along time ago when he became too smart for his own good. Ruto's path to the presidency was through Ouru.

Find and replace Ruto with Raila.
And yes Ruto will engineer a revolution in central - that will make kenyatta look like Mois.
And it's happening now.
Unless Uhuru is smart enough to run and say Ruto tosha...the peasant in mt kenya will be going for them.

Raila can only dream about this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2020, 04:02:45 PM »
Not that kind kichwa. NARC like revolution. Basically they won't get any leadership for being out of touch with reality.
There could be a revolution in Centro or in the entire country but Ruto is not going to be the beneficiary of that revolution.  Once a revolution begins, chaos follow and  nobody knows how its going to end.  The revolution once underway will be hijacked by all kinds of strong men, including the military and Ruto will find himself a target because he is rich. Ruto is doomed either way.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2020, 04:13:29 PM »
The Narc revolution only occurred because Moi was tired and felt safe with both Ouru and Kibaki. This country changed in 2007 when Kibaki stole the elections from RAO.  I can assure you without any fear of contradiction that Ouru will not hand power over to Ruto.  Ouru will not even let Ruto mount a credible campaign after his surrogate's went after Mama Ngina. Ruto has a problem of peaking too soon and projecting his intention in a way that gives his opponents time to adequately prepare.  I thought it was only us luos who had that problem, kumbe its a Nilotic people problem.  This "hustler nation" revolution is now in the Rader of the government and they are taking it very seriously. Its only going to accelerate the plans to finish Ruto.  Kenya is a tinder box for a populist movement because of poverty and any government worth its salt must put out such fires quickly.  Ruto will not be allowed to light this fire.

Not that kind kichwa. NARC like revolution. Basically they won't get any leadership for being out of touch with reality.
There could be a revolution in Centro or in the entire country but Ruto is not going to be the beneficiary of that revolution.  Once a revolution begins, chaos follow and  nobody knows how its going to end.  The revolution once underway will be hijacked by all kinds of strong men, including the military and Ruto will find himself a target because he is rich. Ruto is doomed either way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2020, 04:32:09 PM »
Unless he wants to go to ICC - his best bet is to make peace and retire.
Ruto sio mchezo. If Uhuru doesn't want to catch sleep - let him try.
He will also dip into his retirement kitty a lot more than just a few billions.

Kwanza awache pombe. Ruto prepared for this for long. He knows since MOi what it takes - sio Raila type and he aint taking the eye from the ball.
If it goes money - he has MONEY.
I think he has buried a fortune underground :) - that is impossible to be blocked like Raila type.
Ruto is determined to spend it all - and then once in - recoup it all in one day :)
If they want clean politics - they will get it.

And last resort..
Remember there are 2m arrows and many communities are going to end badly
So basically this better campaign - Ruto can go tribal - but this hustler nation is beyond tribe.
MNATUJUA TUKIANZA TUTASIMAMISHA HII NCHI!!!!!! AARON CHERUIYOT

The Narc revolution only occurred because Moi was tired and felt safe with both Ouru and Kibaki. This country changed in 2007 when Kibaki stole the elections from RAO.  I can assure you without any fear of contradiction that Ouru will not hand power over to Ruto.  Ouru will not even let Ruto mount a credible campaign after his surrogate's went after Mama Ngina. Ruto has a problem of peaking too soon and projecting his intention in a way that gives his opponents time to adequately prepare.  I thought it was only us luos who had that problem, kumbe its a Nilotic people problem.  This "hustler nation" revolution is now in the Rader of the government and they are taking it very seriously. Its only going to accelerate the plans to finish Ruto.  Kenya is a tinder box for a populist movement because of poverty and any government worth its salt must put out such fires quickly.  Ruto will not be allowed to light this fire.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2020, 06:57:52 PM »

Sawa. So we just wait and see.

Unless he wants to go to ICC - his best bet is to make peace and retire.
Ruto sio mchezo. If Uhuru doesn't want to catch sleep - let him try.
He will also dip into his retirement kitty a lot more than just a few billions.

Kwanza awache pombe. Ruto prepared for this for long. He knows since MOi what it takes - sio Raila type and he aint taking the eye from the ball.
If it goes money - he has MONEY.
I think he has buried a fortune underground :) - that is impossible to be blocked like Raila type.
Ruto is determined to spend it all - and then once in - recoup it all in one day :)
If they want clean politics - they will get it.

And last resort..
Remember there are 2m arrows and many communities are going to end badly
So basically this better campaign - Ruto can go tribal - but this hustler nation is beyond tribe.
MNATUJUA TUKIANZA TUTASIMAMISHA HII NCHI!!!!!! AARON CHERUIYOT

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM »
ODM of course are edging on for MAD fight - but I think Uhuru will chicken out. It's really not his fight. Ruto has helped him achieve his dreams. The best he can do is get out of way.
Sawa. So we just wait and see.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2020, 09:06:50 PM »
 :) What Pundit doesn't tell us is why Gentleman Uhuru is so sworn to block the man who's had his back for 20 years. It was Enugu; then they are playing Raila; then looting envy sijui to loot in peace. I lost track - what is the latest story?

Mobutu is yet to face Kenyatta squarely. IEBC is yet to be stuffed. He can appear in Murang'a or Baite FM freely. Uhuru has not poured serious dough against him. No media has blacked him out. Only a few skeletons have been dug up and the midgets scattered. The sangari and madoadoa profiling was nearly started but the Sudis and Charargeis were smashed - I saw them at Sudi bail hearing in Nakuru and they were in their best behavior.

Basically every time Uhuru has made a single move - the rats scattered despite all the noise chest thumping. Kibra was really comical. Then Jubilee NMC/NEC. Then senate and national assembly - PG convened and unanimously kicked out Duale despite Mobutu allegedly controlling 70% of the party. Now I see on youtube Tuju wants to expel him from Jubilee - bloke been sequestered to Karen and Jubilee Asili Center to run his campaign there. Usual noises and screams have rent the air :)

Msambweni is next reality check. Put your money where your mouth is - name your dog - and let see if s/he manage the 40% hustler majority. 8)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2020, 09:42:42 PM »
Exactly, RAO and Ouru are yet to do some serious campaigning.  Its too early. Only one trip by RAO in Nyanza and western will wipe out all the will borrows. Politics is about the infrastructure on the ground.

:) What Pundit doesn't tell us is why Gentleman Uhuru is so sworn to block the man who's had his back for 20 years. It was Enugu; then they are playing Raila; then looting envy sijui to loot in peace. I lost track - what is the latest story?

Mobutu is yet to face Kenyatta squarely. IEBC is yet to be stuffed. He can appear in Murang'a or Baite FM freely. Uhuru has not poured serious dough against him. No media has blacked him out. Only a few skeletons have been dug up and the midgets scattered. The sangari and madoadoa profiling was nearly started but the Sudis and Charargeis were smashed - I saw them at Sudi bail hearing in Nakuru and they were in their best behavior.

Basically every time Uhuru has made a single move - the rats scattered despite all the noise chest thumping. Kibra was really comical. Then Jubilee NMC/NEC. Then senate and national assembly - PG convened and unanimously kicked out Duale despite Mobutu allegedly controlling 70% of the party. Now I see on youtube Tuju wants to expel him from Jubilee - bloke been sequestered to Karen and Jubilee Asili Center to run his campaign there. Usual noises and screams have rent the air :)

Msambweni is next reality check. Put your money where your mouth is - name your dog - and let see if s/he manage the 40% hustler majority. 8)