Author Topic: Malala is like that mp called were  (Read 1831 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Malala is like that mp called were
« on: September 15, 2020, 02:33:15 PM »
rumor had it that were was paid by pnu to vote with them as the dispute over elections raged. He took the money and bolted. They killed him and I think that how sonkree became my. Seems malala and langat took money from somali cartels and govt..they are now walking around afraid that cartels may take them out
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Malala is like that mp called were
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 03:21:14 PM »
rumor had it that were was paid by pnu to vote with them as the dispute over elections raged. He took the money and bolted. They killed him and I think that how sonkree became my. Seems malala and langat took money from somali cartels and govt..they are now walking around afraid that cartels may take them out
Invalid Tweet ID?s=19

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2015-02-11-three-to-hang-for-killing-mp-were-in-2008/

HE final moments of former Embakasi MP Melitus Were, who was killed six years ago, can now be told.

The 39-year-old MP had just pulled up at his gate after midnight and was waiting for it to be opened when three gunmen accosted him.

Before he could call for help, the gunmen grabbed his wallet and phone and shot him twice in the chest and fled.

http://kenyalaw.org/caselaw/cases/view/105742

In the present case, the prosecution established to the required standard of proof that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Accused persons with the intent to commit a felony, namely robbery with violence, accosted the deceased outside the gate of his house, and in the process fatally shot him. The prosecution therefore established malice aforethought as a result of which this court holds that the prosecution established to the required standard of proof the charge of Murder contrary to Section 203 of the Penal Code. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Accused, with malice aforethought, caused the death of the deceased.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 04:18:58 PM »
Were was replaced by Waitutu. Sonko replaced Makadara Mp - I think Waithaka or someone.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 04:59:43 PM »
Were was replaced by Waitutu. Sonko replaced Makadara Mp - I think Waithaka or someone.

Sonko ran on NARC Kenya after being kicked out of ODM and replaced Waithika  PNU after invalidation  of the election . Then Karuas was fighting it out with Uhuru for Mt Kenya supremacy , she won in Makadara and Juja with Kabogo . She was headed to be Mt Kenya supreme leader then ICC happened . Raila wanted Uhuru and Ruto Jailed - Uhurus anger and prayer rallies campaign against Raila made him an instant Kingpin .Same thing is happening now with Ruto , whoever Raila attacks Mt Kenya will support . Whoever Raila shows support of e.g. Uhuru they istantly lose support , same thing is awaiting Peter Ken .

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 08:40:14 PM »
Malala is ruffian - maybe it right stage for that and crocodile tears. MCA to senator is good game - orator and mobilizer chops - started with "shackles of doom" as drama teacher. He is headed for good days. Can easily floor Khalwales for governor after Oparanya. Then Luhya and Kenya will judge if he is authentic leader or another charlatan.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 08:04:50 AM »
Malala is ruffian - maybe it right stage for that and crocodile tears. MCA to senator is good game - orator and mobilizer chops - started with "shackles of doom" as drama teacher. He is headed for good days. Can easily floor Khalwales for governor after Oparanya. Then Luhya and Kenya will judge if he is authentic leader or another charlatan.
He is doing great I agree, if he olds his act together 10years he can be level of the mudavadis and stake claim for luhya kingpin.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 08:15:24 AM »

Sonko ran on NARC Kenya after being kicked out of ODM and replaced Waithika  PNU after invalidation  of the election . Then Karuas was fighting it out with Uhuru for Mt Kenya supremacy , she won in Makadara and Juja with Kabogo . She was headed to be Mt Kenya supreme leader then ICC happened . Raila wanted Uhuru and Ruto Jailed - Uhurus anger and prayer rallies campaign against Raila made him an instant Kingpin .Same thing is happening now with Ruto , whoever Raila attacks Mt Kenya will support . Whoever Raila shows support of e.g. Uhuru they istantly lose support , same thing is awaiting Peter Ken .

Raila toshad Kibaki who went on to clean the sakafu with Uhuru. So your posture is problematic. The only common thing in GEMA is they support their own. Ruto is just another alien like Raila.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2020, 08:46:02 AM »
He is doing great I agree, if he olds his act together 10years he can be level of the mudavadis and stake claim for luhya kingpin.

Raila and Oparanya need to guarantee Malala governor - likely cause of the fallout. They could always shortchange him later. The tears about EJK are an act definitely - he is another Raila or Ruto. Let's hope he doesn't come apart or stall like Sonko.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2020, 03:28:38 PM »
What makes you think malala is even at the level of young raila? He is a one term show. He will be gone in 2022

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2020, 04:00:49 PM »
What makes you think malala is even at the level of young raila? He is a one term show. He will be gone in 2022

Any MP can hire private bodyguards if they are truly in danger; - this is political tact. Malala is angling for governor but ODM will back their own. That's the beef. I say he is a potential Raila going by the chameleon traits. He can't replicate the teacher-to -MCA to senator feat without going through governor first. So 2022 is critical to him.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2020, 05:18:18 PM »
I know it's easy to dismiss the guy and even laugh at him, but I suspect receiving a death threat(from anyone) is probably not a joke.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman