Author Topic: Raila possibly admitted with cancer or covid-19  (Read 6260 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila possibly admitted with cancer or covid-19
« on: June 22, 2020, 06:53:00 PM »
Those are the rumours I am hearing.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Raila possibly admitted with cancer or covid-19
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 07:19:44 PM »
He is a human being,cancer and Corona are for human beings not dogs

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 07:36:29 PM »
I think ruto needs to lose itumbi. He is a loose cannon. He will one of these days get killed for taking his stuff too far

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 07:40:17 PM »
Ruto values such as guys - even in Rv - he has no time for quiet politicians. Politics to him is making noise. If you cannot talk; you have no business with Ruto. He has found Murkomen a motor mouth.

I think Ruto grew up in 90s and saw Moi biggest failure - was surrounding himself with people like Biwott - who cannot talk to save their lives.

And Ruto though loses the quiet skimming of Biwott type. He may need them.

Ruto likes people who are quick on their mouth and their mind. Murkomen, Kericho Senator Cheruiyot, Ndindi and Kabete Mp Ichungwa. Duale. Those kind of quick thinking motor mouths.

Moses Kuria has potato in his throat :) He is intelligent but not a motor mouth. More like Raila. Raila has to rehearse his speeches....we are in a cross-road.

Uhuru is very good...quick thicker...good talker.

I think ruto needs to lose itumbi. He is a loose cannon. He will one of these days get killed for taking his stuff too far

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 07:52:16 PM »
Airlifted (private jet) yesternight (Kenyan time) to China after experiencing difficult breathing. He was intubated. He arrived okay. Getting treatment.

Those are the rumours I am hearing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 07:53:20 PM »
Sounds like COVID-19. But i am hearing cancer
Airlifted (private jet) yesternight (Kenyan time) to China after experiencing difficult breathing. He was intubated. He arrived okay. Getting treatment.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 08:00:00 PM »
I know its Covid-19. And he has had HBP for ages... (But could also be co-issues)

Pray also for SH occupants.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 08:06:34 PM »
I personally know about HBP. As far back as 2001/2002. My friend was a chef in Kenya Club and at UON - it was just the fence. I use to go there for free chicken and whatever I fancied. Raila use to arrive with so many security - name it. My chef friend knew all of them and their issues. Raila had diabetes.Peter Keneth everytime I saw was drinking lemon tea. I doubt he has any issues; but rest nearly 90% had diabetes;

There was a crazy woman from Nyandarua - mp Prophetes something - she stayed at Kenya club for 2yrs and run up a bill so high :)

I know its Covid-19. And he has had HBP for ages... (But could also be co-issues)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 08:14:20 PM »
Maybe Mary Wanjiru? What the heck was she doing at Kenya Club as a Prophetess? Anyway..

I think Raila atawezwa like 1 week but he should make it. Otherwise he left akiwa baya...

I personally know about HBP. As far back as 2001/2002. My friend was a chef in Kenya Club and at UON - it was just the fence. I use to go there for free chicken and whatever I fancied. Raila use to arrive with so many security - name it. My chef friend knew all of them and their issues. Raila had diabetes.Peter Keneth everytime I saw was drinking lemon tea. I doubt he has any issues; but rest nearly 90% had diabetes;

There was a crazy woman from Nyandarua - mp Prophetes something - she stayed at Kenya club for 2yrs and run up a bill so high :)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2020, 08:41:19 PM »
Fake News.  This is Ruto's propaganda machine trying. Its NOT surprising that  Raila is the only weapon Ruto has  left to woe the kikuyu vote.  This shall fail miserably.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2020, 08:45:06 PM »
?s=09

My buddy has seen him in Zaire. He is there doing some project

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2020, 08:49:11 PM »
She was living there; most MPs use to stay in lodges towards the east of Nairobi; Tuesday to Thursday; then go home and get fuel money; their salary was bad; about 80k; That prophetess Mary Wanjiru had run a huge bill. My friend was not getting paid a salary ... Kenya club was bankrupt. The private clubs run that way - membership fees - and well that is it...members then rake in huge unpaid bills.
Maybe Mary Wanjiru? What the heck was she doing at Kenya Club as a Prophetess? Anyway..

I think Raila atawezwa like 1 week but he should make it. Otherwise he left akiwa baya...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2020, 08:56:38 PM »
Why charter a flight to congo in middle of covid-19 to attend a virtual conference. Congo is very far - huge forest. The man is hoping to recover from COVID-19 in China and sneak back to Kenya.
?s=09

My buddy has seen him in Zaire. He is there doing some project

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2020, 08:59:00 PM »
Why not raila is milking tskeindi vilivyo

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 09:00:30 PM »
You think any country is taking covid patients. If you evacuate a patient to china they will die. Covid is not flu. Even ebola patients were evacuated with special med vac planes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 09:04:20 PM »
Burundi first lady came to Nairobi. If you have so much money; can charter a flight; you can fly anywhere you want;
You think any country is taking covid patients. If you evacuate a patient to china they will die. Covid is not flu. Even ebola patients were evacuated with special med vac planes

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 09:05:38 PM »
Burundi 2 hrs away.. China is faraway raila would die on his way there

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 09:11:54 PM »
On the contrary Itumbi has serious info on goings in statehouse he has a mole he even knows when wanjohi took a shit,what he ate who he met, at this rate am thinking the mole is none other than beyond zero

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2020, 09:18:38 PM »
On the contrary Itumbi has serious info on goings in statehouse he has a mole he even knows when wanjohi took a shit,what he ate who he met, at this rate am thinking the mole is none other than beyond zero

He is getting that from ruto and other people and broadcasting. In any orgainziation you cant have someone like that. You just whack them

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2020, 09:21:22 PM »

He is getting that from ruto and other people and broadcasting. In any orgainziation you cant have someone like that. You just whack them
Its scary for wanjohi because statehouse was first place to be purged off Ruto supportes unless Ruto rigged and tapped all wires, its even possible murathe the drunkard spews sensitive info in bars when drunk, useless dotard.