Author Topic: Uhuru vs Ruto: Who has the numbers in Parliament?  (Read 4128 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru vs Ruto: Who has the numbers in Parliament?
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 08:22:54 PM »
Uhuru is cognizant to the fact he lost the 2017 elections by a very big margin and for him to rule and install Gideon in a pole position he had to climb down and embrace handshake. He just needed enough time to build enough trust with sibour. Uhuru knows too most of jubilee hecklers were rigged in so they are replaceable. Only URP wing think they won elections..

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 08:24:13 PM »
Ruto looks like Jesus in Passion of Christ - the serious whipping, thorn crown, crucifixion but can't counter punch. The path to his heaven investments is paved with near death experiences. What next - cabinet purge? Then EACC explain how you got Weston, Amaco??? Freeze bank accounts?? Will he be here for the resurrection or will the landmines being planted take him out?? The betrayal is crazy for once 'brothers'.

By weakening NGOs, media, judiciary, parliament - NA and assembly; defending brutal police; he has surely dug his pit given any reaction will be taken as unwanted disruption given the virus weariness and economic destruction.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »
Precisely..much credit to Kibicho. He finished URP without a firing a single shot or arrow.  Uhuru has heavily deployed military and GSU in PEV hot spot just in case of URP nyef nyef. Baghdad bob aka RV pundit should spare us legal and constitutional nonsense...

Ruto looks like Jesus in Passion of Christ - the serious whipping, thorn crown, crucifixion but can't counter punch. The path to his heaven investments is paved with near death experiences. What next - cabinet purge? Then EACC explain how you got Weston, Amaco??? Freeze bank accounts?? Will he be here for the resurrection or will the landmines being planted take him out?? The betrayal is crazy for once 'brothers'.

By weakening NGOs, media, judiciary, parliament - NA and assembly; defending brutal police; he has surely dug his pit given any reaction will be taken as unwanted disruption given the virus weariness and economic destruction.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2020, 12:26:25 AM »
Uhuru is cognizant to the fact he lost the 2017 elections by a very big margin and for him to rule and install Gideon in a pole position he had to climb down and embrace handshake. He just needed enough time to build enough trust with sibour. Uhuru knows too most of jubilee hecklers were rigged in so they are replaceable. Only URP wing think they won elections..

This is the hard truth Ruto must face. Spin works until it doesn’t.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2020, 12:33:31 AM »
Precisely..much credit to Kibicho. He finished URP without a firing a single shot or arrow.  Uhuru has heavily deployed military and GSU in PEV hot spot just in case of URP nyef nyef. Baghdad bob aka RV pundit should spare us legal and constitutional nonsense...

Is this true??
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2020, 06:42:41 AM »
Why do you think Kalenjin will attack GEMA now. That won't happen. It will only happen as a post-election thing if Ruto was to lose and then betrayal would have been sealed. Not before that - Kalenjin are wooing GEMA -- so the arrows are pretty much buried deep in the ground.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2020, 10:18:53 AM »
So upto this point you still believe Kikuyus will vote Ruto,you are sick in the head.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2020, 01:35:36 PM »
So upto this point you still believe Kikuyus will vote Ruto,you are sick in the head.
They will vote Raila

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2020, 02:01:04 PM »
GEMA will vote where Uhuru tells them. Just like the Luo and the Kalenjin will follow their demi-gods.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2020, 02:37:38 PM »
I am not sure about Uhuru's power over GEMA now. Uhuru is lame-duck going forward. He is also an outgoing president. What GEMA is crying out for is Uhuru's successor.  Somebody like Ruto did to Moi. But unfortunately, the courageous ones are so green.
GEMA will vote where Uhuru tells them. Just like the Luo and the Kalenjin will follow their demi-gods.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2020, 04:36:10 PM »
And he will have to break CBK and empty it of the coffers. And that would spell doom for economy but i guess they dont mind as long as Ruto is not pork. If the BBI alone costed them about 1B just to organize and ferry 30,000 people to Kinoru stadium in meru and still people protested and left in the face of baba basically spitting in his face, do the maths that they would need to buy 10 Million people to vote baba.
Na hapa iko shida were Ruto to stand GEMA wouldn't even ask for a coin to support him, but Raira ata hii pesa ya corona waifadhi mapaka 2022

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2020, 04:57:47 PM »

I am not sure about Uhuru's power over GEMA now. Uhuru is lame-duck going forward. He is also an outgoing president. What GEMA is crying out for is Uhuru's successor.  Somebody like Ruto did to Moi. But unfortunately, the courageous ones are so green.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2020, 05:00:47 PM »
Ouru is not lame duck because he is not leaving.  The constitution will be amended and he will come back  as executive PM in the next government. Kikuyus will be voting for Ouru, Kalenjins will be voting for Man Gidi, Luhyias for MVD and Luos for Raila. Its going to be a government of national unity.  Very serious people and forces have been looking for a politically stable and predictable system of government for Kenya.  Ruto must stand down and be become a junior partner and foot soldier until his turn arrives or he is going to jail or exile.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2020, 09:07:37 PM »
Uhuru can only have pyrrhic win but Ruto has to be wary of allies. Sober read from Macharia Gaitho
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/Uhuru-can-have-pyrrhic-win-but-Ruto-has-to-be-wary-of-allies/440808-5549566-2gem9h/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »
It all depends on how fast Uhuru moves to consolidate Mt kenya - Uhuru clearly wants to send everyone opposing him in Jubilee scared. If it fails esp in mt Kenya - then he is fried. Tomorrow is parliament. Then we go for reshufle and then that will be it. Ruto can choose to stay or quit - and be "free".
Uhuru can only have pyrrhic win but Ruto has to be wary of allies. Sober read from Macharia Gaitho
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/Uhuru-can-have-pyrrhic-win-but-Ruto-has-to-be-wary-of-allies/440808-5549566-2gem9h/index.html

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2020, 09:32:52 PM »
It all depends on how fast Uhuru moves to consolidate Mt kenya - Uhuru clearly wants to send everyone opposing him in Jubilee scared. If it fails esp in mt Kenya - then he is fried. Tomorrow is parliament. Then we go for reshufle and then that will be it. Ruto can choose to stay or quit - and be "free".
He is limited in that with corona means no public rallies can be held time is not on his side like i said he has to break CBK and clean the coffers to be able to regain support. This means massive development projects, finishing all pending projects raising price for tea milk cofee horticultural products among others in mt. Kenya he has to do massive appeasement to regain control.