Author Topic: Corruption becoming a zero sum game with asset seizure  (Read 1823 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Corruption becoming a zero sum game with asset seizure
« on: November 06, 2019, 09:45:45 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001348254/man-who-amassed-sh300m-on-100k-salary-in-five-years

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Corruption becoming a zero sum game with asset seizure
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 02:48:25 PM »
Very good news. You wind up shamed, reputation ruined and penniless. Possibly in prison. They need to replicate this for more suspects. Are they still freezing Kidero rentals in Kileleshwa and Lavington?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 03:04:47 PM »
Actually no need to take them to jail. Just take their properties. Whatever they cannot explain should be classified proceeds of possible crime. It's hard to proof criminal culpability...but asset seizure is easy breezy.

Kidero, Uhuru, Ruto, Raila - all of them - can be nabbed - thro such asset seizure - obviously smart one employ the smartest lawyers and wizards to clean the money - and hide them.

Very good news. You wind up shamed, reputation ruined and penniless. Possibly in prison. They need to replicate this for more suspects. Are they still freezing Kidero rentals in Kileleshwa and Lavington?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 04:06:18 PM »
Uhuru, Ruto, Raila cannot be nabbed without a revolution - cause they control the nabbers. For now we have to be content with midgets being smashed to maintain the facade.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 06:15:34 PM »
Unfortunately on the ground this is not true. If you are in government and you don't steal watu watakucheka. No shame in the game. If you are in go.ke steal, uhuru is stealing, his sisters are stealing, Ruto is stealing e everybody is stealing. Steal

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 06:43:28 PM »
Very true. This one small midget is just a scape goat. The main guys carry home gunias with cash from banks and nothing even happens to them. Henry Rotich just the other day caught with his hands in the cookie jar and he is just sent home for his case to be heard in kingdom come.
Kenya and corruption are now siemese twins.

Unfortunately on the ground this is not true. If you are in government and you don't steal watu watakucheka. No shame in the game. If you are in go.ke steal, uhuru is stealing, his sisters are stealing, Ruto is stealing e everybody is stealing. Steal

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 08:26:04 PM »
Wait wait wait pls.
I can make 200k/ night in Kapenguria???
Someone pls tell me ill quit and go make money

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 04:36:43 PM »
Wait wait wait pls.
I can make 200k/ night in Kapenguria???
Someone pls tell me ill quit and go make money

You probably  can if you are an obscure accountant in some county department :).
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman