Author Topic: Stop Ruto movement  (Read 10652 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Stop Ruto movement
« on: July 13, 2019, 12:16:35 PM »
Those trying to stop the train with their bare hands.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Stop Ruto movement
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 01:17:13 PM »
In the meantime Gema say a firm no to Dr Sleaze

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 01:21:14 PM »
Allogantly allogating them to GEMA. GEMA Org was opposed to Moi but Moi became PORK. That is Peter Munga - the Muranga billionaire - doing his thing. He is the key cog of Anti-Ruto brigade.

The problem like I told you - it is easy to oppose something - but what options are they giving GEMA. RAIRA :) :) That is like selling pork in Saudi Arabia.

Uhuru to become Raila shamba boy :) - Uhuru is not that desperate :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 02:07:16 PM »
Sure you can allogantly tell us what Uhuru wants - and also put Muhoho as dynasty rep in your upteenth meme. Gema have said no to the Lord of Graft & Violence - and that's why you're here teaching us about Muhoho. Perhaps you can tell us about the dams? Or Mau rehabilitation. Where your boy's efficiency is actually needed. Folks drop dead in Baringo and Pokot from drought every year but your PhD wetlands is obsessed with Zendro. Noone ever starve to death in Gema, jiggers ain't lethal.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 02:12:30 PM »
I think you just replaced labels on Itumbi's wakora network. You forgot old Muthaura? Sioni yeye hapo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 04:25:54 PM »
I didn't make that infographic. I got it from fakepuke.
Sure you can allogantly tell us what Uhuru wants - and also put Muhoho as dynasty rep in your upteenth meme. Gema have said no to the Lord of Graft & Violence - and that's why you're here teaching us about Muhoho. Perhaps you can tell us about the dams? Or Mau rehabilitation. Where your boy's efficiency is actually needed. Folks drop dead in Baringo and Pokot from drought every year but your PhD wetlands is obsessed with Zendro. Noone ever starve to death in Gema, jiggers ain't lethal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »
I think whoever made this infographic is pretty accurate. I would proceed to make pro-Ruto camp. And the moderate camp. I think Uhuru sits at top all these gangs.
I think you just replaced labels on Itumbi's wakora network. You forgot old Muthaura? Sioni yeye hapo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 04:59:31 PM »
Here is Ruto ganga according to fakepuke. Look like Adil Adil Khawaja & Mburu are the money launders:)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 05:06:22 PM »
That's a nice spin - as your Dark Forces evolve. Now Jezebel and Kibicho are mere juniors. Ati Munya is Assistant Deputy What? I agree -  it healthy for your dispassionate punditry - every theory need to evolve as new challenges emerge. Ask your spin doctor - fresh from the slinger with a vengeance :) - to loop in Joho. Ama he is not dynasty enough?

I think whoever made this infographic is pretty accurate. I would proceed to make pro-Ruto camp. And the moderate camp. I think Uhuru sits at top all these gangs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 05:33:39 PM »
If you know me long enough, you would know I value honesty.If I make a list or graph - I would clearly say so. I will definitely make MOASS when the time come - after analyzing all the ins and outs.

My punditry is always dispassionate.

What it means is simple.I am objective with facts and subjective with my opinions.

I am not involved in any shade or form in real politics. What I try to do as hobby is to make political sense out of publicly available info in the media - by separating facts & figures - from opinions & projections - to determine what is rational, what is credible, what is probable and what could happen - and try NOT to get carried away by my own subjective perspective & wishful thinking.

You should try to do the same. Separate your wishful thinking from reality and try to hard-nosed rationality. I know you wish to see the parliamentary system and Ruto out - but let that not cloud your political perspective. Otherwise, you'll not be any different from any random Raila automaton.

That Uhuru will accept to be Raila's Mtu wa Mkono (PM) after being PORK for 2 terms doesn't not, for example, pass the smell tests. It's a fake. Any political prediction based on that happening is outrightly stupid.

Uhuru removing term limits and extending his rule is very appealing to Uhuru. That is a a real possibility.

That's a nice spin - as your Dark Forces evolve. Now Jezebel and Kibicho are mere juniors. Ati Munya is Assistant Deputy What? I agree -  it healthy for your dispassionate punditry - every theory need to evolve as new challenges emerge. Ask your spin doctor - fresh from the slinger with a vengeance :) - to loop in Joho. Ama he is not dynasty enough?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 06:08:00 PM »
So the infographics are meant as more sarakasi. It's what I meant that you're chasing your own tail. Still smarting from the La Mada fiasco - where the only person who went down is Ruto spanner boy Itumbi - now you're onto Stop Ruto Network. You mean to muddy the waters so noone can tell which from what. Maybe try one spin at a time? cause you're now incoherent.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 06:09:27 PM »
Ruto is sleepwalking to PORK until you ammend the constitution.
So the infographics are meant as more sarakasi. It's what I meant that you're chasing your own tail. Still smarting from the La Mada fiasco - where the only person who went down is Ruto spanner boy Itumbi - now you're onto Stop Ruto Network. You mean to muddy the waters so noone can tell which from what. Maybe try one spin at a time? cause you're now incoherent.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2019, 06:10:36 PM »
Meantime - Head of Deep State Kibicho is seen now and then with heavy dark-goggled musclemen - launching police water tanks - he seem very relaxed as he dismiss Ruto nonsense.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2019, 06:12:30 PM »
And what's the problem - mnababaika nini? With imaginary assassinations.

Ruto is sleepwalking to PORK until you ammend the constitution.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2019, 06:14:44 PM »

His Excellency Dr Kibicho - he has PhD in military intelligence. Few weeks ago I imagined dude has 3 heads going by the fear he instill in Sudi and Nyoro. And that's the first mugshot of Jezebel I have seen in the new wakora network. She more secretive than the white widow - except in Tanga Tanga spin.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2019, 06:29:50 PM »
Dispassionate pundit my foot - you're off to the bar? Pls come back with new theory - about Ruto sleepwalking to SH - cause only teetotallers act objectively everyone else has been misled by Dark Forces.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2019, 06:33:55 PM »
I think that objective succeeded. Nancy (The Chief Strategist) attempt to illegally abuse civil servants to do politics and prepare the ground for entry of Raila into central and referendum has failed. They are back to the drawing board.

Ruto is playing chess and you guys are playing checkers.

And what's the problem - mnababaika nini? With imaginary assassinations.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2019, 06:35:06 PM »
He is political neophytes. He has PHD in Mechanical Eng. Not to frown upon but politics iko na wenyewe. The guy obviously cannot even win MCA seat kwao.

His Excellency Dr Kibicho - he has PhD in military intelligence. Few weeks ago I imagined dude has 3 heads going by the fear he instill in Sudi and Nyoro. And that's the first mugshot of Jezebel I have seen in the new wakora network. She more secretive than the white widow - except in Tanga Tanga spin.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2019, 06:35:27 PM »
Pundit can you confirm with Itumbi this new theory: Ruto has been misled by Murkomen and Sudi that he can become PORK - yet he is certified KYM material. It like lying to a stone it can float in water - that's a preserve for the cream. Sleepwaking is like how drunk Uhuru just wait for Kibaki to hand over the mantle - as he drink muratina - and Ruto hold 100K rallies countrywide. Your boy need to settle for ndepyute - DPM - so he can do heavy lifting for Prince Uhuru once he become Exec PM. Ruto deserve Nobel or Guinness Record - the only 'genius' to settle for KYM role beneath the drunkard.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2019, 06:44:59 PM »

As usual, I don't claim to have radical insights into what's going on.  Apart from of course, the near a decade old common knowledge that the hustler cannot count on kamwana's support.
The loathing for the hustler has to be next level for Mt. Kenya church leaders to say they want Raila.  Uhuraila :lolz:
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman