Author Topic: Itumbi Arrested - Peddlers are always dispensable in the mafia  (Read 8115 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Itumbi Arrested - Peddlers are always dispensable in the mafia
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2019, 05:54:27 PM »
Pundit, do yourself a favour and stop quoting Chapter 6 of the constituition. That chapter died the day Uhuru and Ruto were allowed to vie for the presidency of Kenya.
As to public servants getting involved in politics, the law is clear but this is ignored every day. I have seen CS Charles Keter at public rallies in RV busy holding speeches as if he were the same level with Sudi. So forget that one.
There is even a law that bars goverment officers from holding harambees. Your demi god does hold harambees every weekened.
As of the assasination claims, just try another one. Those CSs mentioned here are a joke politically, financially and in murder schemes. Who would consult CS Cicily Kariuki on murder schemes? Pundit, just get serious here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2019, 05:55:55 PM »
You're obtuse. The case was CIVIL. You cannot be found criminal in a civil case. Chapter six applies to everyone. But they are exceptions. You do not expect politicians to be impartial or not to belong to political parties. In short, you're just a frustrated Raila idiot.
He was found guilty of criminal trespass during PEV - hence the 5M fine and legal fees. Of course Chapter Six does not apply to Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2019, 05:58:55 PM »
The kind of nonsense we have come to expect from ODM people. Chapter six is not out. Democracy is not out. They do not become obsolete just because you lost.The Maina case went to the Supreme court - and was dismissed with cost - very easily. A pedestrian reading of chapter six - will tell you - politicians are allowed to be elected until found guilty and having exhausted all appeals.

You don't need a law degree to know certain parts of chapter six don't apply to elected officials. For example, you do not expect public officers of rank MPS - not to belong to political parties?

Civil servants have to play the fine line. They cannot play outright politics.

Harambees ARE NOT BANNED until I think six months to elections.

Stop peddling NONSENSE.

Pundit, do yourself a favour and stop quoting Chapter 6 of the constituition. That chapter died the day Uhuru and Ruto were allowed to vie for the presidency of Kenya.
As to public servants getting involved in politics, the law is clear but this is ignored every day. I have seen CS Charles Keter at public rallies in RV busy holding speeches as if he were the same level with Sudi. So forget that one.
There is even a law that bars goverment officers from holding harambees. Your demi god does hold harambees every weekened.
As of the assasination claims, just try another one. Those CSs mentioned here are a joke politically, financially and in murder schemes. Who would consult CS Cicily Kariuki on murder schemes? Pundit, just get serious here.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2019, 05:59:05 PM »
Don't worry you'll soon see reality of one of few theories you got right - Kenya cookie crumbles to tribe. There is a reason Ruto grovels in Uhuru presence while blaming Kibichos for Uhuru sins: GEMA VOTE. Now taking on entire Mt Kenya civil servants.. - this hata sio off-side - more like own goal.

As for legacy sijui national image - you know my opinion on this. It means nothing without control.

DCI have no case against Itumbi - they've asked for more days and Itumbi has not taken plea. So relax.

Uhuru had gema but lost it by embracing and trying to sell Raila. Now he want to get GEMA back and but he may lose the country.

What kind of idiot does that...you become a respected National Leader who just won 55% of kenya votes...and now you're ready to lose that..and become a tribal leader :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »
I don't think Ruto intend to lose GEMA vote without a fight. So relax. Uhuru is a system. He has many people working for him doing many things. He has gigiri grp doing their thing. He has moderates doing their thing. He has pro-RUto folks doing their thing. Obviously, he will weight the cons and pros - and decide. But so far he has not take war directly to Ruto - it's been shadow boxing and proxy fight. Ruto will remain respectable until Uhuru is not respectful.

You make it sounds like Kibicho/Nancy group have the wherewithal to get all they want :). They are dealing with WSR and are already panicking & thinking about assinations because of Ruto SIO MCHEZO. They tried corruption and bla bla - FAILED.

Don't worry you'll soon see reality of one of few theories you got right - Kenya cookie crumbles to tribe. There is a reason Ruto grovels in Uhuru presence while blaming Kibichos for Uhuru sins: GEMA VOTE. Now taking on entire Mt Kenya civil servants.. - this hata sio off-side - more like own goal.

As for legacy sijui national image - you know my opinion on this. It means nothing without control.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2019, 06:05:31 PM »
Pundit is so logical - dispassionate - that noone on Nipate believes him. He wants me to introspect.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »
You want democracy on facts :) For all these years online, you should know I flow ONLY with FACTS. I am the last person to lie for politicians.Is Ruto corrupt - 100%. Are LA MADA meetings innocent development meeting - 100% LIE. Our best alley here is time. We have our theories and we will see them unravel.

ONLY A FOOL DOESN"T CHANGE THEIR MIND. I, for example, protested the innocence of CEO of Judiciary Shollei - but when I saw that marakwet lawyer got 50M from Muthama 500M house; I knew she was a dirty pig and I admitted she was corrupt.

Such a shame because I thought Shollei had unique skills - ICT & law - that would have helped modernize judiciary. Her replacement, of course, is just run-of-the mill. That is why sometimes we have to overlook corruption if someone is DELIVERING.

And that is what kenya public do when they go to vote  - they bring back Sholleis, Wagiruru, Rutos and name them - because they have the override to say this one is corrupt but he can deliver.

Pundit is so logical - dispassionate - that noone on Nipate believes him. He wants me to introspect.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2019, 06:12:31 PM »
Yes - something about public opinion. The audience here does not think much of your dispassionate analysis.

On theories test of time, would you say Trojan Horse 2 has been successful? Or do we need more time? What do the facts say?

You want democracy on facts :) For all these years online, you should know I flow ONLY with FACTS. I am the last person to lie for politicians.Is Ruto corrupt - 100%. Are LA MADA meetings innocent development meeting - 100% LIE. Our best alley here is time. We have our theories and we will see them unravel.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2019, 06:14:42 PM »
You actually think I ever think about my audience :). You clearly do not know me. I can be the ONLY MAN on earth if I believe in something. I think for a long time in my life close circles....I was the only ATHEIST. It's only after working with Bazungu - that I got so many atheist companies. But trust me even in primary or high school or esp campus - I was not afraid to tell people GOD and Jesus were nonsense fraudsters.

Trojan Horse 2 is repeating the same strategy and expecting the same results. Jubilee is united in opposing it. Uhuru is frustrated because of that. Obviously, Uhuru has something up his sleeves...but he need to share and convince his people..and kenyans..what is in store for them.

So trojan horse 2 - has a mountain to climb - because it's so TRANSPARENT.

Yes - something about public opinion. The audience here does not think much of your dispassionate analysis.

On theories test of time, would you say Trojan Horse 2 has been successful? Or do we need more time? What do the facts say?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2019, 06:16:34 PM »
Here are you speaking to I Robina or yourself? Have you changed your mind on Jubilee unity and Uhurutopia? Or is Uhuru still going to campaign for Ruto?

ONLY A FOOL DOESN"T CHANGE THEIR MIND. I, for example, protested the innocence of CEO of Judiciary Shollei - but when I saw that marakwet lawyer got 50M from Muthama 500M house; I knew she was a dirty pig and I admitted she was corrupt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »
Before you even knew about Uhuru making moves - I saw it coming long time ago.

I have told you - Jubilee is united - Uhuru people are split into 3 -
1) Those pushing Uhuru to continue - Anti-Ruto
2) Those who want uhuru to go home and stick to Jubilee - Pro-Ruto. Uhuru I think had a deal somewhere in 2016 for Kiunjuri to deputize Ruto. That is how Kiunjuri got rehabilitated and was told to forget about Laikipia - and aim for big things.
3) Those who do not care.

Uhuru is a system - he has advisors - he explores ideas - doesn't mean he will take them. He has people doing so many things - sometimes all contradictory.

So far Uhuru has entertained #1 idea but he hasn't abandoned #2 idea. I think #3 (those who do not care) will bring Jubilee to order before they cross the rubicon.

Everyone knows jubilee war is going to benefit one person- Raila.
Here are you speaking to I Robina or yourself? Have you changed your mind on Jubilee unity and Uhurutopia? Or is Uhuru still going to campaign for Ruto?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2019, 06:25:59 PM »
Pundit kweli - I have been on all sides of Kenya politics - based on the objectives of the day.

Take ICC and PEV for instance. Despite backing Ruto 2010 & 2013 - i knew he engineered mayhem. Same as Uhuru and Muthaura. You on the other hand still insist the warriors were entirely independent outfits but somehow bothered with Babu stolen votes.

I backed Babu 2017 - but despite NASA tantrums i knew and said they lost. I opposed NRM nonsense until it ended at Handshake. See? I could go on.

How long will it take Pundit to admit Uhuru doesn't want Ruto to be PORK? Instead all mischief is caused by Kibicho. 8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2019, 06:33:31 PM »
And who hasn't been all over - I was born into DP - supported Kibaki - then 2005 - switched to Raila - then after 2007 - switched to Ruto  - and basically UhuRuto.

PEV - I was actually there - it not something I guess like corruption -  NIS were there - Prov Admin were there - Kibaki was there - It was NOT Planned.

Yes I politician aided the war - but it was mostly oiling the machine - not building the machine.

Basically, they provided logistical support where need it - but the war was conducted using traditional kalenjin war far.And I was there. I saw it.

I also know what Nancy Gitau did to plant fake witnesses - in Waki & ICC. I hacked those emails.

As for Uhuru not wanting Ruto to be PORK? We will get there when they cross the rubicon. Let Uhuru come and proclaim he doesn't want Ruto.

So far he is using Kibicho/Nancy - but we know Uhuru is top politician - and can drop Kibicho any day.

Nancy Gitau had been dropped before...so have likes of Iringo, Kimemia, Muhoro.

Pundit kweli - I have been on all sides of Kenya politics - based on the objectives of the day.

Take ICC and PEV for instance. Despite backing Ruto 2010 & 2013 - i knew he engineered mayhem. Same as Uhuru and Muthaura. You on the other hand still insist the warriors were entirely independent outfits but somehow bothered with Babu stolen votes.

I backed Babu 2017 - but despite NASA tantrums i knew and said they lost. I opposed NRM nonsense until it ended at Handshake. See? I could go on.

How long will it take Pundit to admit Uhuru doesn't want Ruto to be PORK? Instead all mischief is caused by Kibicho. 8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »
Concerning #1 and #3 you have told us your red flag is masse firing of Ruto crew - CS, PS, MDs, etc. Depending on the assessment of victim card strength - they might not be fired - ie not a good indicator of gloves off. I think persecution of Itumbis and Waititus is sufficient proof of bareknuckles.

2) Those who want uhuru to go home and stick to Jubilee - Pro-Ruto. Uhuru I think had a deal somewhere in 2016 for Kiunjuri to deputize Ruto. That is how Kiunjuri got rehabilitated and was told to forget about Laikipia - and aim for big things.

Uhuru is a system - he has advisors - he explores ideas - doesn't mean he will take them. He has people doing so many things - sometimes all contradictory.

So far Uhuru has entertained #1 idea but he hasn't abandoned #2 idea. I think #3 (those who do not care) will bring Jubilee to order before they cross the rubicon.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2019, 06:38:08 PM »
How can it be sufficient knuckles when he is basically disciplining his kids. I mean only Ruto person to go was unwashed slumdog from Shabele in Mumias - that was an easy one - Uhuru can claim the man was ill-qualified anyway.

When Uhuru start taking down the Charles Keters, the Duales, and key Ruto people - then you'll know things are thick.

You know the first person Raila fired in NARA was Charles Keter :)

So Uhuru could just be playing some joke on Raila and his groupies. Jomo Kenyatta entertained anti-Moi forces, didn't he. Kibaki played along Prof Wanjohi political science theories - funded & Nancy to register a party - and then left them for dead.I think Nancy Gitau jumped over Uhuru camp at last minute. Moi fell out with Saitoti & dropped them I think because he got senile. I still haven't understood how those young men - Gideon, Ruto and Uhuru - messed up Moi brain - to this day.

But MOi killed KANU in the process. That was STUPID and SENILE - because Saitoti was nicking it.

In short - in chess board - you do not watch pawns - you watch the kings and queens.

Concerning #1 and #3 you have told us your red flag is masse firing of Ruto crew - CS, PS, MDs, etc. Depending on the assessment of victim card strength - they might not be fired - ie not a good indicator of gloves off. I think persecution of Itumbis and Waititus is sufficient proof of bareknuckles.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2019, 10:56:54 AM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2019, 07:48:40 PM »
Why "secret meeting" - I thought things were kosher in Uhurutopia? Last they meet in Mombasa and Harambee Annex - aloof Uhuru ordered Ruto to toe the line - no sign of detente in sight.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2019, 08:07:49 PM »
The said meeting was Tuesday last week - during Salva Kiir visit - following day Itumbi was arrested and arraigned on Thursday - and Kieleweke and Tanga Tanga exchanged serious barbs. But hope spring eternal... dream on.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-07-06-uhuru-ruto-hold-secret-four-hour-meeting-at-state-house/

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2019, 11:24:34 PM »