Author Topic: Itumbi Arrested - Peddlers are always dispensable in the mafia  (Read 8018 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
A dance with devil lasts a lifetime ~ Immortal Technique
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Itumbi Arrested - Peddlers are always dispensable in the mafia
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 03:09:41 PM »
Guilty as charged. Good riddance only poor Maribe will have to do double visits next time she goes to Indusrial Area Prison remand.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 04:07:05 PM »
 :D :D :D :D
Guilty as charged. Good riddance only poor Maribe will have to do double visits next time she goes to Indusrial Area Prison remand.

We are back to Njonjo's no dreaming of president's death times though this time around the snakes are eating their tails.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 11:13:52 PM »
If Itumbi is behind this Prank and it seems he is...a few wild questions come to mind...Was this mischief, who is behind it...DP office, JP operatives, ODM/Raila, and what did they intend to accomplish...Is this a group of bored once connected guys who have been swept to the "banks of Hand Shake river" and looking for ways to stay relevant??? Did DP overreact in turning this to DCI (assuming that DCI would have still handled it once the "letter" posted in social media) ..., given this Itumbi development, was it necessary to question the mentioned CSs...

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 06:18:14 AM »
My fren, DP assasination plot is real. DP reported the issue to Pork who reported the issue to DCI.  Ruto team has tapes as well as video with kibicho claiming saitoti way is an option. Itumbi is just a scapegoat,  they should finish him. He opened an escape route for uhuru team.
If Itumbi is behind this Prank and it seems he is...a few wild questions come to mind...Was this mischief, who is behind it...DP office, JP operatives, ODM/Raila, and what did they intend to accomplish...Is this a group of bored once connected guys who have been swept to the "banks of Hand Shake river" and looking for ways to stay relevant??? Did DP overreact in turning this to DCI (assuming that DCI would have still handled it once the "letter" posted in social media) ..., given this Itumbi development, was it necessary to question the mentioned CSs...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 06:47:43 AM »
My fren, DP assasination plot is real. DP reported the issue to Pork who reported the issue to DCI.  Ruto team has tapes as well as video with kibicho claiming saitoti way is an option. Itumbi is just a scapegoat,  they should finish him. He opened an escape route for uhuru team.

There are no tapes
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 07:10:08 AM »
That I elephant in the house. Itumbi is the ant. Itumbi letter did not disclose 10 senior GEMA guys who were summoned. Yesterday DCI claimed it's Uhuru who ordered an investigation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 07:17:09 AM »
Don't be so sure. I am told there is video showing people coming and going out of La Mada. Obviously Ruto is distrustful of Kibicho's DCI and he cannot just hand them evidence so they can spin it like they have attempted with - Ruto called his tribesman sang.
There are no tapes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 09:38:10 AM »
Pundit, this just another vague video. Is that the so called evidence Itumbi has in his hands?
I was expecting a video of the meeting and not a narration from an anonymous person. Could a fake just like Itombi's CS's letter.

La mada video

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 11:47:53 AM »

There are no tapes

They have tapes of dozens of people filing into a hotel - CCTV  :) - how is it different from Sugoi or Wezdon meetings? Itumbi can't post the video cause DCI will just append a second charge of false alarm. So he wants to play it in court.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 11:54:21 AM »
 :D :D this the bombshell smoking gun. Any chokora can wear a hood and say things. Someone doesn't mind the embarassment.. desperate times.

Pundit, this just another vague video. Is that the so called evidence Itumbi has in his hands?
I was expecting a video of the meeting and not a narration from an anonymous person. Could a fake just like Itombi's CS's letter.

La mada video
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 11:56:36 AM »
 :lolz: :lolz: are you sure this is not al Kebab suicide bomber.. with a fake audio in the background

La mada video

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
:D :D this the bombshell smoking gun. Any chokora can wear a hood and say things. Someone doesn't mind the embarassment.. desperate times.

La mada video

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2019, 01:19:09 PM »

La mada video

I get the desperation - it's like a starving hyena watching a mnofu on a swing yet unreachable :D - what is less apparent is how this drama helps the hustler. Especially when Gema is the battlefield.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 02:17:35 PM »
It should be easy to get the named ministers in a random CCTV filing in or out of a hotel or any random place even State House for public trust bonga points. The way this is shaping out, Ruto's famed execution skills are starting to erode. Chip by chip these reckless suckers seem to be getting it right. More guys are now not afraid to dare Ruto - with the creeping disrespect, he needs a wild card.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2019, 02:36:16 PM »
Don't be so sure. I am told there is video showing people coming and going out of La Mada. Obviously Ruto is distrustful of Kibicho's DCI and he cannot just hand them evidence so they can spin it like they have attempted with - Ruto called his tribesman sang.
There are no tapes

Then it should have been released like last year
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2019, 04:17:48 PM »
Hilarious reactions from Raila gang here.Facts are stubborn.Nobody dispute tribal anti Ruto meetings happen.Nibody dispute the attendees were selected and invited by Nancy & Kibicho.What in dispute is what transpired.That redacted videos has lots of facts that are easy to cross check.Did Mucheru fly to Rwanda on 14th.Pole pole.Dont scream like in ICC but accept stubborn facts.I like how Ruto gang are playing with kibicho and his neophytes.First they tried bro say Ruto run to DCI based on fake letter.I ask again where did likes of PS Njoroge get mentioned in  fake letter.That video is a treasure trove.Listen keenly.Nacy Gitau redux of what he did to Ruto,Sang and Kosgey.Nobody dispute that pro Ruto CS Kiunjuri did not get invited.Nobody dispute that critical civil servants like Matiangi were also not invited in this tribal meeting held at the basement.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2019, 04:37:39 PM »
It should be easy to get the named ministers in a random CCTV filing in or out of a hotel or any random place even State House for public trust bonga points. The way this is shaping out, Ruto's famed execution skills are starting to erode. Chip by chip these reckless suckers seem to be getting it right. More guys are now not afraid to dare Ruto - with the creeping disrespect, he needs a wild card.

What famed skills - looting and PEV? just a Regular Joe running on empty spin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2019, 04:42:51 PM »
You're being incorrigible. What for your pass for evidence? You want him live video stream from NTV of Kibicho talking in secret meeting. Evidence is the balance of probability - and I think so far evidence adduced are enough to raise more than suspicion that at least these were political meetings by civil servants.

What is not in dispute is the meeting happened on 14 and 28th may...and it was based on attended anti-Ruto gema branch of civil service.

What is also not in dispute - is that Uhuru ordered investigation - after Ruto furnished him with evidence. Not the fake letter. The fake letter talks about 4 CS.