Author Topic: Team Kieleweke in Central Versu LOOTALL  (Read 2076 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Team Kieleweke in Central Versu LOOTALL
« on: April 11, 2019, 02:04:21 PM »
Kielewekwe
is being led by the following
Ngunjiri
Kamanda
Waweru

TEAM LOOTALL
Waititi
Kimani Ichungwa
That murang'a asexual moron called Ndindi Nyoro

Who will win? LOOTALL will win for now because he has the money to buy loyalty. Right now if elections were held today Lootall would carry Central by 45 percent. Uhuru needs to dump raila for someone sensible like Mudavadi. Some trustworthy

One thing I know is that Uhuru is going to use Military intelligence and NSIS to kill off any chance of Lootall ascending to power

From reliable sources is that Lootall wanted to edge out uhuru. Uhuru got a wind of it and recruited Raila so that what the fall out is all about. Uhuru cannot trust ruto anymore and nor can lootall trust uhuru

like I told you there were military jets in the Air as Uhuru was about to be handled certificate. They scrambled from Embakasi. Uhuru took off for Gatundu and came back later

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Team Kieleweke in Central Versu LOOTALL
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 02:37:40 PM »
Hio ni unreliable grapevine. Ruto's main hurdle I agree is Uhuru more than Raila. Because he will be hounded using DCI, Kamandas, Kiambaa videos. Mwishowe rigging if necessary.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 06:17:40 PM »
To achieve what ends. You need to start from there - then walk your way down. You need to start from what Uhuru hopes to achieve. What is his self-interest. Why would he do all that. To gain what?
Hio ni unreliable grapevine. Ruto's main hurdle I agree is Uhuru more than Raila. Because he will be hounded using DCI, Kamandas, Kiambaa videos. Mwishowe rigging if necessary.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 06:18:59 PM »
GEMA have refused to board HandSHAKE.They are saying we trust with Ruto more than we will ever trust Raila (even if he pretend to be mild). They know Ruto has delivered, has been very loyal and dependable ally of Uhuru. They don't trust Raila and ODM.
Kielewekwe
is being led by the following
Ngunjiri
Kamanda
Waweru

TEAM LOOTALL
Waititi
Kimani Ichungwa
That murang'a asexual moron called Ndindi Nyoro

Who will win? LOOTALL will win for now because he has the money to buy loyalty. Right now if elections were held today Lootall would carry Central by 45 percent. Uhuru needs to dump raila for someone sensible like Mudavadi. Some trustworthy

One thing I know is that Uhuru is going to use Military intelligence and NSIS to kill off any chance of Lootall ascending to power

From reliable sources is that Lootall wanted to edge out uhuru. Uhuru got a wind of it and recruited Raila so that what the fall out is all about. Uhuru cannot trust ruto anymore and nor can lootall trust uhuru

like I told you there were military jets in the Air as Uhuru was about to be handled certificate. They scrambled from Embakasi. Uhuru took off for Gatundu and came back later

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 06:27:48 PM »
Ruto's known to be generous and these are his groupies. Why bribe, why mlolongo if you're so popular? The ground will get hostile the more he tiffs with Uhuru. There's no difference between Waititus, Nyoros with Kosgeis, Lagats, Sirmas who were made ODM chairmen & GoK ministers by Raila. Tribe is a bitch.

GEMA have refused to board HandSHAKE.They are saying we trust with Ruto more than we will ever trust Raila (even if he pretend to be mild). They know Ruto has delivered, has been very loyal and dependable ally of Uhuru. They don't trust Raila and ODM.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 06:33:25 PM »
It's not that easy. You cannot have majority of Mps being suicidal. GEMA mashinani are pro-Ruto. You need to go to facebook and read them. If it was just bribes - it would be easy to win over Luos, Luhyas, Mijikendas - you can bribe one or two - but you cannot bribe the majority - against the wishes of their people.

Majority of Mps, MCA, Governors - have their OWN AMBITIONS. If the ground turn hostile - they will refuse your money - unless you have them on big retainer.

What is apparent - is MURANGA - was always going to be Ruto main problem. Muranga feel it's their time too - Kikiyu sense of entitlement is something else - see their fight with Warias on census :D :D .  WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL COMPLAIN IF NEP OR TURKANA GOT 30B more - I won't - those guys are living in incredible poverty - all indicators are very very bad. If they cook their numbers a little bit - I'd ignore it.

Kikuyus are like 3 main tribes (Kiambu & alied, Muranga and alied - Nyeri & alied). And yet they don't have anybody worth national leadership. PK basically screwed himself up - by going for PORK and then facing very popular SOnko in Nairobi.

If you want to split GEMA from Uhuru - start from Muranga - and possibly Merus. Ruto has to watch Muranga.

Ruto's known to be generous and these are his groupies. Why bribe, why mlolongo if you're so popular? The ground will get hostile the more he tiffs with Uhuru. There's no difference between Waititus, Nyoros with Kosgeis, Lagats, Sirmas who were made ODM chairmen & GoK ministers by Raila. Tribe is a bitch.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 06:36:16 PM »
I explained this before : Ruto rattled Uhuru by lining up his cronies all over - using mlolongo and ukora. Which PORK can have that? unless a fool like Madvd. Now those boys you call GEMA are not there for anyone but themselves - and that is the fight - until Ruto surrender GEMA atanyoroshwa. 2022 he must ASK nicely to be supported, not the smart alec nonsense he has tried to pull.

Of course you have your theory about dark forces aka Gigiri. Uhuru has defied your punditry so far. Nancy, Kibicho, Matiang'i, Kinoti yote iko kazi.

To achieve what ends. You need to start from there - then walk your way down. You need to start from what Uhuru hopes to achieve. What is his self-interest. Why would he do all that. To gain what?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 06:38:36 PM »
Okay that make sense if you're saying Uhuru is doing it btw now and 2022 when he is pork. Yes I think Ruto expected that - and generally disarmed - he knows Uhuru need to feel the king - even if he is drunkard - and he knows this his last term. Ruto has focuss on the future (2022) as he left Uhuru to ran his goverment now - without requiring consultations and concurrence - like in first term. It called respect.

The understanding is Uhuru focus on legacy. Ruto focus on the future.

Now tell me Uhurus objective post 2022 - when he has to RETIRE. NO iffs or BUTTs.

I explained this before : Ruto rattled Uhuru by lining up his cronies all over - using mlolongo and ukora. Which PORK can have that? unless a fool like Madvd. Now those boys you call GEMA are not there for anyone but themselves - and that is the fight - until Ruto surrender GEMA atanyoroshwa. 2022 he must ASK nicely to be supported, not the smart alec nonsense he has tried to pull.

Of course you have your theory about dark forces aka Gigiri. Uhuru has defied your punditry so far. Nancy, Kibicho, Matiang'i, Muhoro yote iko kazi.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 06:48:55 PM »
2022 ni mbali. 2008 Raila was Arap Mibei - by 2012 he was shetani. That's what the mwizi narrative and picking fights with Ruto is about - excite tribal emotions - and GEMA will choose their man just like Kalenjin. Uhuru has many cards - once he fires RV ministers n MDs - more tiffs. Ruto better budget his billions adroitly, zisiishe kabla horizon.

It's not that easy. You cannot have majority of Mps being suicidal. GEMA mashinani are pro-Ruto. You need to go to facebook and read them. If it was just bribes - it would be easy to win over Luos, Luhyas, Mijikendas - you can bribe one or two - but you cannot bribe the majority - against the wishes of their people.

Majority of Mps, MCA, Governors - have their OWN AMBITIONS. If the ground turn hostile - they will refuse your money - unless you have them on big retainer.

What is apparent - is MURANGA - was always going to be Ruto main problem. Muranga feel it's their time too - Kikiyu sense of entitlement is something else - see their fight with Warias on census :D :D .  WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL COMPLAIN IF NEP OR TURKANA GOT 30B more - I won't - those guys are living in incredible poverty - all indicators are very very bad. If they cook their numbers a little bit - I'd ignore it.

Kikuyus are like 3 main tribes (Kiambu & alied, Muranga and alied - Nyeri & alied). And yet they don't have anybody worth national leadership. PK basically screwed himself up - by going for PORK and then facing very popular SOnko in Nairobi.

If you want to split GEMA from Uhuru - start from Muranga - and possibly Merus. Ruto has to watch Muranga.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 06:59:37 PM »
Disabuse yourself of two things :

1. Uhuru cares about legacy - nk he does not. Not at the expense of a chance to influence 2022 maintaining "peace". Ruto needs peace not Uhuru - he is the one ib the glass house. Cause in war tribal faultlines emerge.

2. Uhuru trusts, cares or is indebted to Ruto - false. To Uhuru and GEMA elite,  Ruto is in fact worse than Raila cause he is smart alec - trying to usurp direct control. Raila failed in RV and I don't see Ruto succeeding. Too much bad history to win against GEMA PORK a 4yr war.

So - 2022, Uhuru wants to CHOOSE who to support. So Ruto must be demonized. Simple logic with evidence all over the news. Ulionaje Murathe interview - uliwatch kama ya Ruto? If Uhuru didn't mean that he would cage his parrot.

Okay that make sense if you're saying Uhuru is doing it btw now and 2022 when he is pork. Yes I think Ruto expected that - and generally disarmed - he knows Uhuru need to feel the king - even if he is drunkard - and he knows this his last term. Ruto has focuss on the future (2022) as he left Uhuru to ran his goverment now - without requiring consultations and concurrence - like in first term. It called respect.

Now tell me Uhurus objective post 2022 - when he has to RETIRE. NO iffs or BUTTs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 07:09:40 PM »
You cannot rape somebody is who willing or well something like that - Ruto is prepared to continue with 50-50 - the rest are really details. There is actually no need for negotiation. Uhuru needs to pick DPORK - or well GEMA will do it without his concurrence - we are only about 40 months to next elections.
Disabuse yourself of two things :

1. Uhuru cares about legacy - nk he does not. Not at the expense of a chance to influence 2022 maintaining "peace". Ruto needs peace not Uhuru - he is the one ib the glass house. Cause in war tribal faultlines emerge.

2. Uhuru trusts, cares or is indebted to Ruto - false. To Uhuru and GEMA elite,  Ruto is in fact worse than Raila cause he is smart alec - trying to usurp direct control. Raila failed in RV and I don't see Ruto succeeding. Too much bad history to win against GEMA PORK a 4yr war.

So - 2022, Uhuru wants to CHOOSE who to support. So Ruto must be demonized. Simple logic with evidence all over the news. Ulionaje Murathe interview - uliwatch kama ya Ruto? If Uhuru didn't mean that he would cage his parrot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 08:45:37 AM »
Again how do you know this? especially the part about his trustworthiness and future intent. Ruto has never been the appointing authority - so we don't know his true colors yet. No, you do not know his thinking & plans. While we have prima facie evidence of Uhuru's anti-Ruto actions; - it's plain conjecture or hunch - or wishful thinking - that Ruto wants & would honor 50-50 MOU with Uhuru-Gema. The evidence points the opposite - he has divested his eggs into multiple baskets - Luhya, NFD, Matusa, Mijikenda.

You cannot rape somebody is who willing or well something like that - Ruto is prepared to continue with 50-50 - the rest are really details. There is actually no need for negotiation. Uhuru needs to pick DPORK - or well GEMA will do it without his concurrence - we are only about 40 months to next elections.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 08:09:37 PM »
Seems the lazy drunkard fool is having a tough sell with Raila.. in his own backyard! Pundit may be right after all.

Jubilee wrangles derail Uhuru, Raila Mt Kenya tour

Mr Ruto and his allies have cast doubts on the handshake, accusing Mr Odinga of hatching a plot to divide Jubilee.

Pundits have associated the delayed tour with the growing popularity of Mr Ruto in the region, speculating that the ground might be too hostile for Mr Kenyatta and Mr Odinga.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-wrangles-derail-Uhuru--Raila-Central-tour/3126390-5067846-mx6404/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 08:48:15 PM »
Moi spend a decade on anti-gema propaganda and last minute fished Uhuru.Uhuru saw dust.Kanu died.Uhuru has spend a decade hating Raila and cannot tell Jubilee to now like Raila.He cannot call even call jubilee pg now.To address parliament he had to pay homage to WSR.He had only Luo odms supporting him on the floor..GEMA don't want handshake.It will take lots of effort to decouple them from Jubilee.They could easily go rogue.Uhuru is lameduck anyway like Moi in 2002.He is going home.Kikuyus are not ready to fight Kalenjin for what .a lameduck drunkard and Raila.You just need  a kiunjuru or smart kikuyu to take war on Uhuru now...he is very vulnerable..not even Moses kuria wants his ideas.Nancy and Kibicho overreached.And jubilee is national party....that don't want handshake.Serves no purpose.Raila brings nothing.Jubilee can streamroll NAsa anyday...so what their utility.Stop few luos in kibera and kondele from throwing stones.Uhuru is under intense pressure to end handshake

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2019, 10:33:16 AM »
Uhuru can easily endorse one of the men - PK or Kiunjuri or Wa Iria. And make life really hard for Ruto. I think in the game of wits - Ruto wins - cause Uhuru is stupid and Raila is too old. Ruto only disadvantage is time - too early for a frontrunner in fractured Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 03:17:09 PM »
A newcomer Kikuyu candidate without national credibility will come a cropper - it will just soil Uhuru legacy. Ruto would still lead and go for a second round contest possibly - it very likely no candidate can unite GEMA this late.

You think it's early - but from now to 2022 - election data is just exactly 3yrs and 4 months -  40 months - from now - till nomination & election start going high gear - around Jan 2022 - we are talking 28 months - remove 1-2 months for the census - remove six months for boundary and const review makelele. So we really have about 20 months...politically speaking...budget making alone and all shenagians that goes on daily will take lots of those months...and then we haven't budgetted for Raila's dead on arrival BBI :) and proposed katiba.

There is no time. You have to start campaigning now - winning and maintaining support - like WSR is doing.

Uhuru can easily endorse one of the men - PK or Kiunjuri or Wa Iria. And make life really hard for Ruto. I think in the game of wits - Ruto wins - cause Uhuru is stupid and Raila is too old. Ruto only disadvantage is time - too early for a frontrunner in fractured Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 05:05:22 PM »
The point would be to consolidate GEMA - and probably become Raila DPORK. In any case i think Raila is ready to back another combo just to deny Ruto smooth ride. But that's conjecture on my part, the ball is with Ruto now - the game is his to lose. I do think Raila is too slow - he should be lining up folks like Ruto is doing. He rattled Ruto with trojan but is foolishly squandering that vantage point. His time is running out - hope something is cooking. Hii one-man guitar ya Ruto ni boring.

A newcomer Kikuyu candidate without national credibility will come a cropper - it will just soil Uhuru legacy. Ruto would still lead and go for a second round contest possibly - it very likely no candidate can unite GEMA this late.

You think it's early - but from now to 2022 - election data is just exactly 3yrs and 4 months -  40 months - from now - till nomination & election start going high gear - around Jan 2022 - we are talking 28 months - remove 1-2 months for the census - remove six months for boundary and const review makelele. So we really have about 20 months...politically speaking...budget making alone and all shenagians that goes on daily will take lots of those months...and then we haven't budgetted for Raila's dead on arrival BBI :) and proposed katiba.

There is no time. You have to start campaigning now - winning and maintaining support - like WSR is doing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2019, 06:08:13 PM »
Why would Uhuru do all that.Start from there.Uhuru I believe careless.His orphans are desperate to click on power.They should be using the next 3yrs to engineer mega scandal for their pension.Obviously Ruto will be coming with new power players
The point would be to consolidate GEMA - and probably become Raila DPORK. In any case i think Raila is ready to back another combo just to deny Ruto smooth ride. But that's conjecture on my part, the ball is with Ruto now - the game is his to lose. I do think Raila is too slow - he should be lining up folks like Ruto is doing. He rattled Ruto with trojan but is foolishly squandering that vantage point. His time is running out - hope something is cooking. Hii one-man guitar ya Ruto ni boring.