Author Topic: bitmask what do you make of Kavanaugh?  (Read 786 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
bitmask what do you make of Kavanaugh?
« on: July 11, 2018, 12:08:50 PM »
Trump has picked another ultra-conservative to replace retiring SCOTUS Justice Tony Kennedy. Brett Kavanaugh is a classic Rethug - anti-immigration, gays & LGBT, abortion & women rights, etc. Is it bye bye liberal SCOTUS? Do you really not see the impact of bitmask, Kichwa Mbaya, MOON Ki, e al's obsession with Raila, Ruto and Zamunda affairs while leaving the real matters to the deplorables??  :-\ :(

I think it's little too late for the rowdy Dems

Democrats vow fight of a lifetime to keep Brett Kavanaugh off Supreme Court
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-vow-fight-lifetime-keep-brett-kavanaugh-off-supreme-court-051334537.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: bitmask what do you make of Kavanaugh?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 02:29:11 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 06:34:33 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 12:29:16 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/inside-the-mind-of-leonard-leo-trumps-supreme-court-right-hand-man/article/2647176

I'll give it a try when I get a chance.  Though I avoid the Washington Examiner like Fox News avoids facts.

Hehe. It's a brief bio of the Right Wing power broker. The stuffing of SCOTUS with proper conservatives is a real travesty. I only agree with Rethugs on security and handling external goons like Iran and ISIS. Not on my rights, taxes, welfare, health,  etc and most local issues. I pray Dems take the House in Nov.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 02:16:49 AM »
Robina,
America rethugs are cruel. Look at what they have done to social security and Medicare. They are so reckless they should fought with bombs. The teaparty kind need to he killed