Author Topic: After epic failure as demo fatigue sets in - NASA call off today demo  (Read 3672 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are not ready for war of attrition.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: After epic failure as demo fatigue sets in - NASA call off today demo
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:54:56 AM »
The suspension is so that they can stand with and support NASA supporters that have been maimed and killed by the murderous power hungry electoral fraudsters.

Nothing odd about this

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 11:03:23 AM »
And you think you're ready for secession :) if you cannot handle this.
The suspension is so that they can stand with and support NASA supporters that have been maimed and killed by the murderous power hungry electoral fraudsters.

Nothing odd about this

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 11:26:54 AM »
Indicative of hand to mouth situation all over Kenya. How to contain these underemployed masses who need to forage each hour is the elephant in the room across Africa in the next 100 years. One tomato is retailing at 10bob across Nairobi estates already!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 11:34:28 AM »
And you think you're ready for secession :) if you cannot handle this.

Nothing odd about this

Handle murderous electoral fraudsters?  Dude like Miguna said, the People defeated that Moi chap....Jubilee will be child's play.  They're already sweating after a few days of mungiki infiltrated demonstrations.

Secession is coming.  The people have a right to a corruption, tribalism and crime free nation.   

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 11:38:04 AM »
Indicative of hand to mouth situation all over Kenya. How to contain these underemployed masses who need to forage each hour is the elephant in the room across Africa in the next 100 years. One tomato is retailing at 10bob across Nairobi estates already!

This is the real story out there.  I know for a fact that I pay a lot less for a bag of sugar than my folks back in Endebess.  A stone's throw from Mumias... it's a travesty.

Yesterday in The Guardian:   The true cost of a plate of food: $1 in New York, $320 in South Sudan

Research reveals the stark inequality that drives the global hunger crisis, with the poorest people paying more than they earn in a day for a single meal

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/oct/16/the-true-cost-of-a-plate-of-food-new-york-south-sudan-global-hunger-crisis

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »
The demos are about whose turn it is to grace the trough. Not the price of food.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 01:02:06 PM »
The demos are about whose turn it is to grace the trough. Not the price of food.

Well, this is the old "Sisi sote ni wezi" argument.  It's no accident that most of the NASA doyens had a direct hand in drafting our beautiful constitution.  I think they'll live by it when they assume power.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 01:21:48 PM »

Well, this is the old "Sisi sote ni wezi" argument.  It's no accident that most of the NASA doyens had a direct hand in drafting our beautiful constitution.  I think they'll live by it when they assume power.

So you mean we have to follow him blindly and not question. The NASA principals have been in power and didn't live by it. Don't even start on Kalonzo & Madvd, I said Raila sold out before :

-Joined Kanu to succeed Moi
-Backed flawed katiba for cheap political score
-Etc

This is about his ambitions not Wanjiku.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 01:27:56 PM »

So you mean we have to follow him blindly and not question. The NASA principals have been in power and didn't live by it. Don't even start on Kalonzo & Madvd, I said Raila sold out before :

-Joined Kanu to succeed Moi
-Backed flawed katiba for cheap political score
-Etc

This is about his ambitions not Wanjiku.

Well if Kibaki morphed from "Indestructible Mugumu tree" to democrat during his DP days leading to the victory in Dec 2002, then anything goes.  I must admit that I am suspicious of mega thief Weta and Anglo Leasing Mudamba.... I am actually surprised that Kalonzo hasn't legged it yet, so we may have indeed turned a corner.

I hang my hat on the beautiful constitution as non have been in power since promulgation.  Their conduct might be very different.  We already know what the thieving crew would do with it, and it's not that dangerous to allow others to show us what they have. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 01:32:53 PM »
It's a shame you have decide to reduce yourself to such silly arguments just to appear neutral.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 01:33:20 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 01:33:38 PM »
bryan it's okay to back your guys without the naivete. The only reason the NASA amigos are together is not shared vision for Wanjiku or Fatuma, rather lack of choice in the forced marriage. Recall upto 2012 VP Kalonzo & Raila were fierce rivals. "Watermelon", "Judas" where did those come from?

If you actually believe Kenya would transform under any political party :D There is no martial law or oppressive taxation or even Nyayo torture squads. Kenya is open society and poverty is caused by insulation, polarization and lack of exposure. There is equal opportunity for success or misery, it's not limited by tribe.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 01:38:01 PM »
How are they silly?  Have you seen anti-corruption demos ever? Oh no, that would seal the sleaze loopholes and there would be nothing to fight for. The only loopholes worth sealing are the ones that deny Raila power.

It's a shame you have decide to reduce yourself to such silly arguments just to appear neutral.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2017, 01:41:24 PM »
Seriously? Were you born yesterday?

bryan it's okay to back your guys without the naivete. The only reason the NASA amigos are together is not shared vision for Wanjiku or Fatuma, rather lack of choice in the forced marriage. Recall upto 2012 VP Kalonzo & Raila were fierce rivals. "Watermelon", "Judas" where did those come from?

If you actually believe Kenya would transforma under any political party :D There is no martial law or oppressive taxation or even Nyayo torture squads. Kenya is open society and poverty is caused by insulation, polarization and lack of exposure. There is equal opportunity for success or misery, it's not limited by tribe.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 01:45:39 PM »
Who was going around talking about NYS, Eurobond and all the corruptions in kenya and yet you still say that Jubilee and NASA are the same. I do not think you are serious anymore and worth even engaging.

How are they silly?  Have you seen anti-corruption demos ever? Oh no, that would seal the sleaze loopholes and there would be nothing to fight for. The only loopholes worth sealing are the ones that deny Raila power.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 01:49:18 PM »
The only time we have violence and demos is when there is the question of power. Mega scandals attract a few press conferences and that's it. Without corrupt opportunities none would even fight for power hence the silent agreement to go slow on it.

Ati the demos are to liberate Wanjiku... by stopping corruption.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 01:57:48 PM »

If you actually believe Kenya would transform under any political party :D There is no martial law or oppressive taxation or even Nyayo torture squads. Kenya is open society and poverty is caused by insulation, polarization and lack of exposure. There is equal opportunity for success or misery, it's not limited by tribe.

You do not believe the above do you?  Have you reviewed Uhuruto appointment schedule?  Have you seen the skewed "development"?  Cancellation of loans?  Coffee loans, illegal title deeds etc?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 02:11:24 PM »
Our protests will stay suspended...
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.