Author Topic: DP Ruto declare war on Jimmy Wanjigi  (Read 4086 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: DP Ruto declare war on Jimmy Wanjigi
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 05:40:02 PM »
He is such a fool - he got played by Raila. Now KRA were not even finished him - before low level police thugs were unleashed on him. The next thing he will be eating raw beans in Gigiri police stations if not shot dead.
Sure
If you have money and most of it is not exactly clean, the last thing you want is going against the powers that be.

And that in your view is the proper treatment of a fellow Kenyan?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2017, 06:00:26 PM »
He is a thug who should know better.Got zero empathy for him

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2017, 06:02:04 PM »
Pundit actually thinks  like Arap Mashamba that they can actually bring Moi days back and that Jimmy will be treated like 2nd liberators were treated in the nineties and eighties-thrown to jail to eat raw beans.  His Arap Mashamba may find himself eating raw beans before Jimmy.  The plot has already failed. They thought they would set up Jimmy then connect him to Raila and accuse them of a coup plot.  Its not going to happen in this Kenya.  Arap Mashamba needs to slow down especially after killing Jimmy's friend Juma.  Arap Mashamba likes to issue not too subtle  threats to Kenyans all the time sometimes  unnecessarily reminding us that Ouru is CIC as if that is supposed to make us kneel down and beg him to have mercy on us.

He is such a fool - he got played by Raila. Now KRA were not even finished him - before low level police thugs were unleashed on him. The next thing he will be eating raw beans in Gigiri police stations if not shot dead.
Sure
If you have money and most of it is not exactly clean, the last thing you want is going against the powers that be.

And that in your view is the proper treatment of a fellow Kenyan?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2017, 06:27:07 PM »
Pundit actually thinks  like Arap Mashamba that they can actually bring Moi days back and that Jimmy will be treated like 2nd liberators were treated in the nineties and eighties-thrown to jail to eat raw beans.  His Arap Mashamba may find himself eating raw beans before Jimmy.  The plot has already failed. They thought they would set up Jimmy then connect him to Raila and accuse them of a coup plot.  Its not going to happen in this Kenya.  Arap Mashamba needs to slow down especially after killing Jimmy's friend Juma.  Arap Mashamba likes to issue not too subtle  threats to Kenyans all the time sometimes  unnecessarily reminding us that Ouru is CIC as if that is supposed to make us kneel down and beg him to have mercy on us.

It's an obtuse small mindedness.  Arap Mwizi and his coterie of Kale sycophants and electoral fraudsters think the rest of the nation are corruption worshippers that are intimidated by kleptocrats.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 06:53:07 PM »
Uhuru government has set a precedent in home invasions. The same template should be employed to characters like kuleis, sholeis, Waiguru and chilobas of this country. Kenyans will revisit.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »

The schematics are out
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 07:44:39 PM »
Where is Jimmy Wanjigi?  The guy might already be out of the country.  The jubilant is capable of some depraved shit when desperate.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 08:17:23 PM »
Don't think anybody would license this in Kenya. This is military grade weapon.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 08:19:04 PM »
920224119668596736[/tweet]] [/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 08:20:26 PM »

920313682319507457[/tweet]][/url]

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 08:57:24 PM »

They suddenly discovered latex gloves
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 09:14:56 PM »
As long as security forces continue to be politicized, even a third grader wont believe that this is a criminal activity. During Moi era we saw the same tactics, only difference now is they can be held accountable by the courts. This are the same copy cat tactics used by Putin's Russia.

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 03:55:34 PM »
It looks like Jimmy actually has a voice and can speak. He has comes out of a strong room(he must have a nuclear bunker in the house).  Burns his GEMA bridges.  Why is the man not running with that program? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 04:10:06 PM »
Ati Baba did what :o

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 06:30:10 PM »
It looks like Jimmy actually has a voice and can speak. He has comes out of a strong room(he must have a nuclear bunker in the house).  Burns his GEMA bridges.  Why is the man not running with that program? 

He reminds me of the Chicken man from Breaking Bad.....

I suspect his father didn't oath.... or maybe Jimi is just a pragmatic kinda fella.... uthamaki is a zero sum game. 

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 06:41:24 PM »

He reminds me of the Chicken man from Breaking Bad.....

I suspect his father didn't oath.... or maybe Jimi is just a pragmatic kinda fella.... uthamaki is a zero sum game. 

That's also what I am thinking.  He sees a short shelf life for the current trajectory Kenya is on.

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 06:52:44 PM »
Jimmy wanjigi lives up to his 007 james Bond name. latest on the grapevine Uhuru has called Jimmy to apologize
Ofcourse the mafia families had to call for cease fire before things spiral out of control

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »
Jubilidiot