Author Topic: IEBC Bitterly Opposes Audit of Their Computers  (Read 4209 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: IEBC Bitterly Opposes Audit of Their Computers
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 03:52:43 PM »
The issue of "fishing expedition" was brought up appropriately by the respondent's counsel as is expected. The court found that the Petitioners overcame the burden that they are not on a "fishing expedition". I therefore do not understand why you are still stuck there. The court is quiet aware of that legal argument and they overruled it based on evidence presented by NASA. Si now just settle down and wait for the outcome.

It not hard to comprehend that they are asking - not to verify - but to desperately find some smoking gun.
Ati "fishing expedition" all the time. You keep on misusing that word and its annoying. There are certain kinds of unique evidence which are discoverable because they are within the sole custody and control of the respondent or the defendant. NASA has convinced the court that they need access to this evidence to advance their petition and the court has granted it. You sound like a mad man repeating the phrase over and over again even when it does not apply.  IEBC is saying that they conducted free and fair elections and NASA is simply saying, OK, lets verify.  Why is that so hard to comprehend.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 04:00:26 PM »
You resurrected this thread - otherwise I long moved on - we are waiting with baited breath for 5pm report on 1) form 34s and 2) servers.
The issue of "fishing expedition" was brought up appropriately by the respondent's counsel as is expected. The court found that the Petitioners overcame the burden that they are not on a "fishing expedition". I therefore do not understand why you are still stuck there. The court is quiet aware of that legal argument and they overruled it based on evidence presented by NASA. Si now just settle down and wait for the outcome.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 04:04:30 PM »
The Europe excuse is the dog ate my homework moment for Paul Muite.  I still respect the guy, but this is an asterisk moment.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 04:53:45 PM »
The Europe excuse is the dog ate my homework moment for Paul Muite.  I still respect the guy, but this is an asterisk moment.
You defend your client by crook or hook. Is his assertion less asinine than NASWA's algorithms?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2017, 04:57:49 PM »
You defend your client by crook or hook. Is his assertion less asinine than NASWA's algorithms?

What do you mean?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 05:35:48 PM »

What do you mean?
Muite is representing IEBC  and he would not know anything about servers other than what IEBC is spinning. So he goes with that however little or no sense he makes. Similarly,Otiende couldn't care less what is an equation,but that's NASWA's claims and he gladly runs with it in court
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 05:47:00 PM »

What do you mean?
Muite is representing IEBC  and he would not know anything about servers other than what IEBC is spinning. So he goes with that however little or no sense he makes. Similarly,Otiende couldn't care less what is an equation,but that's NASWA's claims and he gladly runs with it in court

Ok  :-\.  NASA did it too.  Is that the point?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2017, 06:09:25 PM »

What do you mean?

Ok  :-\.  NASA did it too.  Is that the point?
The point is your selective asterisk moments

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »

What do you mean?

Ok  :-\ .  NASA did it too.  Is that the point?

Maybe because I am not here to entertain your feelings about how I say what I see.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2017, 06:47:10 PM »

What do you mean?

Maybe because I am not here to entertain your feelings about how I say what I see.
Nope, you're here just for that. Now, may I have your asterisk moment for Orengo?

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2017, 06:51:14 PM »

What do you mean?

Nope, you're here just for that. Now, may I have your asterisk moment for Orengo?

Go fuck yourself.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2017, 07:02:36 PM »

What do you mean?

Go fuck yourself.
Show me how

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2017, 08:47:29 PM »

What do you mean?

Go fuck yourself.
Show me how

You are doing good.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »

What do you mean?

Go fuck yourself.
Show me how

You are doing good.
You too,where had you dumped your temperance?

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2017, 09:00:23 PM »

This tweet comes five hours after IEBC said All parties to the petition are currently accessing the IEBC servers at Anniversary Towers. #PresidentialPetitionKe

Harriet Tubman