Author Topic: IEBC Defies Supreme Court Orders  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
IEBC Defies Supreme Court Orders
« on: August 29, 2017, 10:09:01 AM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: IEBC Defies Supreme Court Orders
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 10:16:19 AM »
NASA Lawyers have drafted a Contempt of Court motion against IEBC, citing Chiloba, Chebukati, Muhati, Kioni etc.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 10:31:41 AM »
Okay so what does NASA need - read only user - who can login to IEBC systems? I think commonsense here is for IEBC Muhati - to login and copy & print stuff - while Court ICT staff(expat hired by SCOK) and NASA/Jubilee watching from a distance.

So Muhati log-in to the database - get the specified log file as directed by the SCOK - and send it to printer or USB device.

I don't think court orders  allows NASA IT agents to log in and "chokora" around IEBC systems. The orders are specific.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »
I had a question about this hanging on the main thread.  The ruling seemed pretty clear that IEBC give access to NASA.  I would not be surprised if one of the parties acted in bad faith about this.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »
Let's hear IEBC's version.

Like many NASWA things, this could be sensationalism.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 10:45:46 AM »
Here is what happened. NASA got the logs but now they want to print it themselves. IEBC are working to grant them remote access. They are wasting time. Hakuna bombshell hapo.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Nasa-IEBC-servers-access-denied/1056-4074952-m6y5vr/index.html

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 11:08:21 AM »
With all due respect bwana Pundit, even you know that what you just said is nonsense. We don't need the French to intervene to give that access. It would mean we have no skills locally (at least by what IEBC is insinuating) to configure a simple user access. So much for silicon Savannah!

As I said in another discourse, the best way for IEBC to forever shut up NASA is to allow them this access and if there was nothing untoward, they will forever keep quiet and no lingering stories of stolen elections and Kenya (-ns) moves on without the ever present grievances!! And the court was heading in the right direction (in effect washing their hands off any blame...Korti bandia etc...) when it made this directive.

Let us allow access as ordered by court and put this matter behind us and move on!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 11:09:59 AM »
The Data Entry Clerk is at it again.

The only way one can manipulate (edit) logs is to first download the file, open it and edit, then print. The only way one can be sure that it is neither edited nor manipulated is to obtain it directly.

The IEBC is giving them printouts and the DEC (Data Entry Clerk) thinks that is fine! I am glad he only enters data and does not deal with such matters.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 11:12:01 AM »
I agree.

With all due respect bwana Pundit, even you know that what you just said is nonsense. We don't need the French to intervene to give that access. It would mean we have no skills locally (at least by what IEBC is insinuating) to configure a simple user access. So much for silicon Savannah!

As I said in another discourse, the best way for IEBC to forever shut up NASA is to allow them this access and if there was nothing untoward, they will forever keep quiet and no lingering stories of stolen elections and Kenya (-ns) moves on without the ever present grievances!! And the court was heading in the right direction (in effect washing their hands off any blame...Korti bandia etc...) when it made this directive.

Let us allow access as ordered by court and put this matter behind us and move on!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2017, 11:23:24 AM »

The only way one can manipulate (edit) logs is to first download the file, open it and edit, then print. The only way one can be sure that it is neither edited nor manipulated is to obtain it directly.

The IEBC is giving them printouts and the DEC (Data Entry Clerk) thinks that is fine! I am glad he only enters data and does not deal with such matters.

Omorlo you damn well know I hate you, but you are right.

IEBC is just wasting time. 12 hours gone. Remember the point is not mere access but examination of whatever they will get. It'll take time. If they was granted access now,they have a mere 6hrs to examine and report on the same. 6hrs as opposed to 24hrs.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2017, 11:27:06 AM »
The IEBC is denying itself the right to benefit of doubt.

Omorlo you damn well know I hate you, but you are right.

IEBC is just wasting time. 12 hours gone. Remember the point is not mere access but examination of whatever they will get. It'll take time. If they was granted access now,they have a mere 6hrs to examine and report on the same. 6hrs as opposed to 24hrs.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2017, 12:13:21 PM »

Yes, this is correct.  The already printed logs were downloaded onto spreadsheets and manipulated. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 12:13:53 PM »
IEBC -Waiting for Europe to wake up. They have no problem with giving read only access. They are willing to go far - give them access to servers.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2017, 12:26:49 PM »
I am in western Europe and we have been awake for many hours... It is currently 1027 hours in London.  IEBC waache uongo.  Data centres run 247/365.  This is childish.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 12:28:14 PM »
:) totally agree; Muhati did the same with KPMG and he had to be suspended. After this election he need to be fired.
I am in western Europe and we have been awake for many hours... IEBC waache uongo.  Data centres run 247/365.  This is childish.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »
:) totally agree; Muhati did the same with KPMG and he had to be suspended. After this election he need to be fired.
I am in western Europe and we have been awake for many hours... IEBC waache uongo.  Data centres run 247/365.  This is childish.

To be fair to IEBC, IT departments in Europe can be quite lethargic in responding to client queries.  This whole thing relies on the SLA signed between them and IEBC.  Hopefully they didn't take the cheap SLA option of 20 working days.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 06:10:10 PM »
Exactly. Once elections are announced, the info should be public for all researchers to see what really happened. of course minus identifiers. It gives legitimacy to the process.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 06:29:03 PM »
Straight to the point. Can someone tell this woman vooke  to stop spamming the board.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 07:31:40 PM »
Like I have always said Msando death holds the key to unlocking IEBC nonsense. Chebukati, chiloba and Akombe should be questioned regarding Msando death

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 08:50:28 PM »

To be fair to IEBC, IT departments in Europe can be quite lethargic in responding to client queries.  This whole thing relies on the SLA signed between them and IEBC.  Hopefully they didn't take the cheap SLA option of 20 working days.

I'll have to see some official document like a contract with this lethargic euro-company to put much stock in this Europe angle.  Maybe they have one out there and I am behind events.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman