Author Topic: Pundit On Biwot empire  (Read 6478 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit On Biwot empire
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »
Moi at time was facing serious accusation of human rights abuses -  post 1982 coup -as he brought the hammer down - which was inevitable. That brought bad press. If Moi or Biwott wanted to kill anybody - they would not have given the job to Luos - leave alone killing a Luo while involving fellow Luo men. I don't think they would have trusted them to do a clean job and remain silent. They would have given the job to proffesional who'd have done a clean job. The murder of Ouko was amateurish and certainly was done by somebody close to him. The man left on his pajamas to go see someone in the cowshed and he was later found dumped 3kms from his home.

I believe you. I think Nicholas is being blamed unfairly.

However tell me one thing, did serikali get a bloody nose because of its penchant for controlling news and therefore appeared guilty?

I think Moi for once panicked.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 04:13:57 PM »
Unfortunately the Kenya Police were not independent. I am sure Troon released similar notes when he concluded Biwott and Oyugi were the chief suspects.

Troon was the only independent nexus in the investigation.  An experienced detective for Scotland Yard. 

Put another way, no Kenyan police investigator, would in their right state of mind point at Biwott.  Anybody old enough then knew it was suicidal. 

That is why they had to come up with a ridiculous suicide theory.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2017, 04:27:32 PM »
Was it only Biwott who was feared? Oyugi at that time was more feared than Biwott. Oyugi & Anguka definitely made police work hard - after Troon came - tried the same tricks. Oyugi at the time of murder was powerful PS of Internal Security  - directly in charge of police & security forces.
Troon was the only independent nexus in the investigation.  An experienced detective for Scotland Yard. 

Put another way, no Kenyan police investigator, would in their right state of mind point at Biwott.  Anybody old enough then knew it was suicidal. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2017, 04:40:33 PM »
Was it only Biwott who was feared? Oyugi at that time was more feared than Biwott. Oyugi & Anguka definitely made police work hard - after Troon came - tried the same tricks. Oyugi at the time of murder was powerful PS of Internal Security  - directly in charge of police & security forces.

Oyugi was also very powerful no doubt.  And he was also fingered by Troon.  At the point that Troon leaves the rest in Kenyan hands, is where the independent investigation ends and the only thing that goes is what will not step on either Biwott's or Oyugi's toes.  Anguka was a harmless pawn in comparison.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2017, 06:57:44 PM »

You are such an apologist of Kalenjin Mafia. You think Oyugi had the balls to go and Kill a Minister without the state sanctioning him to do so? Biwott had political tussle with Dr Ouko so he is the only one and Moi who had the motive to kill Ouko

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2017, 07:13:57 PM »
That nonsense. only Biwott is mentioned but we have more than 10 luos who wanted ouko dead...all action was in Kisumu.Biwott angle was brought by Marriane n lies about US meetings that never happened.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2017, 07:21:37 PM »
Biwott was meticulous...with Jews backing.He never did half the job.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2017, 10:06:20 PM »
Pundit

Correction:

1. Oyugi had since gotten promoted to the PS Internal Security
2. The Nyanza PC was that Meru/ Embu drunkard Kobia
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2017, 07:37:45 PM »
Professor Kamar declares she's Biwott's wife... I hope a catfight doesn't start among his 4 families. They seem united for now but it looks like a show.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Prof-Margaret-Kamar-and-Nicholas-Biwott/1056-4022478-s90pw2/index.html

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 09:14:54 PM »
Pundit said that Biwott has all daughters but I read that he had one son.

Professor Kamar declares she's Biwott's wife... I hope a catfight doesn't start among his 4 families. They seem united for now but it looks like a show.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Prof-Margaret-Kamar-and-Nicholas-Biwott/1056-4022478-s90pw2/index.html

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2017, 07:02:24 AM »
Yeap so the tz woman bore a son.. Emmanuel Biwott

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2017, 09:44:44 AM »
One too many key witnesses were taken out. Who was this powerful to silence witnesses, as well as advance an asinine suicide theory?

I also don't buy how a Keiyo close confidante of Moi could have been terrified by a Luo PC

Then again, Moi era assasinations were not exactly professional. Look at Kaiser and Muge

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatfeedback/4195377/Kenyan-agent-tried-to-kill-British-detective.html
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 10:03:18 AM »
And what about Julie Ward? Her dad seemed convinced that the total man did it. Dont know what happened with that case.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2017, 10:25:16 AM »
Thought Julie ward was Jonathan Moi.
And what about Julie Ward? Her dad seemed convinced that the total man did it. Dont know what happened with that case.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2017, 11:43:14 AM »
This was the most barbaric thing I ever read - Jonathan met her in Maasai Mara - his advances were rebuffed so the buffoon raped her - then killed her to cover the act.

Thought Julie ward was Jonathan Moi.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2017, 11:45:49 AM »
Those days there were many omollo type creative stories - so you have to be careful. What we know for a fact is that Julie ward boyfriend left on the plane to Nairobi. Julie ward drove alone from Mara camp to Nairobi using a Suzuki 4WD and probably got lost in the wilderness of mara. She set up a tent in the forest and was later killed & eaten by hyenas.

The so called Valentine Ohuru Kodipo who was WARD key witnesses was a mere tea plucker in my home area - Kaptien estate - who lied to ward.

This was the most barbaric thing I ever read - Jonathan met her in Maasai Mara - his advances were rebuffed so the buffoon raped her - then killed her to cover the act.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2017, 12:05:16 PM »
That would have come out immediately. Instead we had many obstructions from government.... why would anyone cover up the killing of a tourist by wild animals? Cover up indicates a powerful culprit was involved.

Those days there were many omollo type creative stories - so you have to be careful. What we know for a fact is that Julie ward boyfriend left on the plane to Nairobi. Julie ward drove alone from Mara camp to Nairobi using a Suzuki 4WD and probably got lost in the wilderness of mara. She set up a tent in the forest and was later killed & eaten by hyenas.

The so called Valentine Ohuru Kodipo who was WARD key witnesses was a mere tea plucker in my home area - Kaptien estate - who lied to ward.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 01:55:09 PM »
It's a macabre debate but for academic purposes may I ask who was caught in the two cases?

The FBI was totally and comprehensively played by the Moi CID. Do you recall the FBIs findings?

In the case of Muge: a normal road accident turned political.

Btw I knew the Bishop. He was one of the fastest drivers I have ever seen. I drove behind him from Nairobi upto Eldoret as I continued to lodwar. He drove a Peugeot 505. I had a land cruiser hardtop loaded to high heaven. I was doing my share of driving and the bishop helped me cut two hours from the schedule.

I really doubt he was killed. It was just a set of unfortunate coincidences. Okondo making Duale like threats and him kissing a truck head on
One too many key witnesses were taken out. Who was this powerful to silence witnesses, as well as advance an asinine suicide theory?

I also don't buy how a Keiyo close confidante of Moi could have been terrified by a Luo PC

Then again, Moi era assasinations were not exactly professional. Look at Kaiser and Muge

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatfeedback/4195377/Kenyan-agent-tried-to-kill-British-detective.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 02:56:58 PM »
Exactly. Any dead in 90s was wrongly attributed to Moi or Biwott.
It's a macabre debate but for academic purposes may I ask who was caught in the two cases?

The FBI was totally and comprehensively played by the Moi CID. Do you recall the FBIs findings?

In the case of Muge: a normal road accident turned political.

Btw I knew the Bishop. He was one of the fastest drivers I have ever seen. I drove behind him from Nairobi upto Eldoret as I continued to lodwar. He drove a Peugeot 505. I had a land cruiser hardtop loaded to high heaven. I was doing my share of driving and the bishop helped me cut two hours from the schedule.

I really doubt he was killed. It was just a set of unfortunate coincidences. Okondo making Duale like threats and him kissing a truck head on