Author Topic: The court of appeal - will throws out Odunga et al - AlGurair start  (Read 1738 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am hearing Nambuye saying the Judges erred - that IEBC had control over the time & bla.

According to law - minimum time to tender/evaluation is 30 days - bla bla.

It obvious Odunga and his NASA groupies never took time to understand the law...

I think we are going to having 8.8.2017 elections.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Not watching but I predict Al Ghurair is out - and IEBC can extend the timeline at their discretion.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're watching your own thing. Judges have determined IEBC had no time. They have also determined that NASA made IEBC lose that time for litigation - when they took IEBC to court after IEBC went for international competitive bidding last year and by the time - litigation were over - IEBC were time-barred to do tendering.

So basically NASA caused IEBC to drop competitive bidding..and considering the time left..IEBC had no option but to go to direct procurement.

Not watching but I predict Al Ghurair is out - and IEBC can extend the timeline at their discretion.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Wisdom has prevailled,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
  First, I told you NASA isn't bothered by the ballot tender. I can repost the exact post if you wish.

Secondly that appeals bench is the most incompetent old and boot licking. Nambuye is incompetent and corrupt having dodged removal through using friends and colleagues in the judiciary. The husband- a disabled man - went to see Kibaki to plead for her job saying crippled as he is, he depends on her. The rest is history.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
I thought you said you listen to the judgment? IEBC dodged being penalized for that by citing litigation time. It engaged in mischief for which it was penalized by the tender procurement board and the courts. How is that NASA?

Wait an hour we shall have the judgment in writing so you stop lying
So basically NASA caused IEBC to drop competitive bidding..and considering the time left..IEBC had no option but to go to direct procurement.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
jubilee is disappointed. They expected the date to be moved. Now am sure they will increase stage managed violence. Karangi held a meeting with Madobe.

Offline Jimm

Here in coast we have a swahili saying "Nyani akikosa bungo husema ni uchungu".....Agree you lost now think of another thing. I will wake up early on 8/8/17 to cast my vote.

Let me tell you that "Mr.Know it all", Raila is losing big and Coast is Jubilee....start with Sultan Mwitu....

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Here in coast we have a swahili saying "Nyani akikosa bungo husema ni uchungu".....Agree you lost now think of another thing. I will wake up early on 8/8/17 to cast my vote.

Let me tell you that "Mr.Know it all", Raila is losing big and Coast is Jubilee....start with Sultan Mwitu....

I am glad you have decided to leave the cesspool at .com to come here. I welcome you.

That said, review my previous posts to determine whether I stated this or I didn't before you bring up your proverb. There is no benefit for NASA in winning or losing the tender fight.

If IEBC lost they would still give it to Al Ghurair. NASA calculated on that and moved on. The objective of the suit was met and anything beyond that would be an overkill

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeap - these judges have restored our faith in  the judiciary - by throwing out Odunga obvious nonsense. Odunga and the bench need to be investigated by JSC.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Court-of-Appeal-rules-on-IEBC-s-ballot-printing-row/1064-4023878-dxtub7z/index.html

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: The court of appeal - will throws out Odunga et al - AlGurair start
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »
This is not a big lose for NASA, public education has been achieved and a precedent set for the future.  Kenyans will are now aware that the rigging process starts long before day of the ballot.  It starts with the registration, tendering of all election gadgets including ballots.  Now we will focus on the actual voting, the reporting of the votes, the RO's, the counting of the votes, etc.  Ouruto are not going to go down without a fight and therefore NASA must not sleep but must stop having sex until they win.  NASA knows it has the votes, but Ouru has the machinery to steal the votes.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 02:49:23 PM »
I think Ruto has a word for you - even if you don't sleep or don't have sex - you won't win - even if you protect votes - you won't win. You'll win only by looking for votes. Go out there and look for votes. Then wait for IEBC to count them on 8.8 and we will know who has the votes. This shenagians about IEBC day in day out won't help you.
This is not a big lose for NASA, public education has been achieved and a precedent set for the future.  Kenyans will are now aware that the rigging process starts long before day of the ballot.  It starts with the registration, tendering of all election gadgets including ballots.  Now we will focus on the actual voting, the reporting of the votes, the RO's, the counting of the votes, etc.  Ouruto are not going to go down without a fight and therefore NASA must not sleep but must stop having sex until they win.  NASA knows it has the votes, but Ouru has the machinery to steal the votes.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »
Unfortunately you cannot pick and chose your judges and I hope Magara will protect his judges against cleansing.  The bench is supposed be diversified.  What happens when you lose the next case with the same bench, are you going to ask for their removal.  This is not a big deal lose for NASA but it was necessary for them to put the tendering issue on the table. This is how the electoral system matures. Next elections, Kenyans will be very educated in the tendering process and IEBC will have to do it right because folks are now very educated on this matter.

Yeap - these judges have restored our faith in  the judiciary - by throwing out Odunga obvious nonsense. Odunga and the bench need to be investigated by JSC.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Court-of-Appeal-rules-on-IEBC-s-ballot-printing-row/1064-4023878-dxtub7z/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 02:54:43 PM »
When somebody throws a country into a crisis by making juvenile mistake in law - then this call for investigation. Orengo files cases almost exclusively thro Odunga. I think someone need to petition JSC to investigate why despite marrying Orengo niece - Odunga has not reclused himself but continues to make obviously biased decision - making kenyans lose faith in judiciary.

COURT OF APPEAL - GO ON AND PRINT PRESIDENTIAL BALLOTS
1. Nasa Appeal dismissed. The court upheld High Court decision thatNasa was merely rumour mongering on the links between President Kenyatta and Alghurair Printing Company.
2. Invite to open tendering in itself is public participation. In the Procurement process
3. Public participation is NOT a Mandatory requirement in Direct Procurement
4. IEBC did NOT adopt Direct Procurement to avoid competition therefore did not violate the law.
5. The law does not REQUIRE Public Participation in Direct Procurement
6. A sixth of the contract cannot be held as Invalid and the rest as valid
7. No constitutional or legal requirement that there must be Public Participation before adopting a method of procurement
8. The Final decision to award a bid belongs to the procuring entity. (In this case IEBC has a right to make a final decision on who wins a bid)
9. For avoidance of doubt, Elections this year will be on 8/8/2017

Unfortunately you cannot pick and chose your judges and I hope Magara will protect his judges against cleansing.  The bench is supposed be diversified.  What happens when you lose the next case with the same bench, are you going to ask for their removal.  This is not a big deal lose for NASA but it was necessary for them to put the tendering issue on the table. This is how the electoral system matures. Next elections, Kenyans will be very educated in the tendering process and IEBC will have to do it right because folks are now very educated on this matter.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 02:57:20 PM »
I am sure you have convinced yourself that Jubilee is going win and I am TOTALLY convinced that NASA is going to win.  There is enough to talk about outside of that instead of childish boy talk about who can pee further.  Tell me something I do not Know.

I think Ruto has a word for you - even if you don't sleep or don't have sex - you won't win - even if you protect votes - you won't win. You'll win only by looking for votes. Go out there and look for votes. Then wait for IEBC to count them on 8.8 and we will know who has the votes. This shenagians about IEBC day in day out won't help you.