Author Topic: Raila Goes Shopping for Unga Finds Empty Shelves  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Raila Goes Shopping for Unga Finds Empty Shelves
« on: June 18, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Raila Goes Shopping for Unga Finds Empty Shelves
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 05:47:01 PM »
NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga on Sunday made an impromptu visit to Uchumi supermarket to asses the unga crisis.

In pictures seen by the Star, Raila was at the supermarket holding a notice which reads "please pick only two packets of maize flour".

But the flour that the consumers were being told to pick was not in the shelves. It is not clear which Uchumi branch he visited.

"...there wasn't even one packet of unga when Raila visited the store," his spokesman Dennis Onyango wrote on Facebook.

The opposition leader was accompanied by Suna East MP Junet Mohamed and other leaders.

On Saturday, he accused the Jubilee Administration of creating a food crisis to manipulate Kenyans ahead of August polls.

Raila said in Maua town during his Meru tour that the unga crisis is one of the ruling entity's scheme to source campaign cash.

He accused President Uhuru Kenyatta and DP William Ruto of working with unga dealers to create an 'artificial' shortage hence the crisis.

"Hii Njaa wakenya wako nayo imeletwa na Jubilee. Uhuru na Ruto wameleta hii njaa makusudi ili waweze kufaidika na kufanya biashara na wananchi."

(This food crisis has been created by Uhuru and Ruto intentionally because they want to benefit from the proceeds by manipulating Kenyans)

On Sunday he said: "Uhuru and Ruto are shedding crocodile tears."

"They have made no efforts to strike deals with other countries for maize importation," he told journalists in Nairobi.

"Jubilee government is the author of the famine that is facing the country."

More on this: Uhuru, Ruto created unga crisis to get campaign cash - Raila

Also read: We can't allow five more years of Jubilee's theft, fatal economic flaws - Raila
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 06:56:16 AM »
I think NASA are so broke they are trying to find fillers  ..only rally attended so far seem to be inciting one in Kajaido and the tharaka-meru one.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
Practical campaign strategy riding on Unga for mean political billionaires not willing to spend anything on lamestream media and even the cheap young online battalions.

Today when i accompanied my son Raila Junior to shop for my grandson, I thought deeply about how the collapse of our economy has frustrated the efforts of many fathers who cannot afford to put food on the table because of cost and also unavailability. Inability to provide for one's children hurts and scars a man's dignity. On this Father's Day my prayer is that Kenyan fathers must not fall into despair. We as a people must remain strong and focus on remaking our motherland. We can. And we shall. God bless Kenya. #FathersDay
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 02:47:40 PM »
As long as Uhuru makes a buck, he doesn't care about the poor. This was an orchestrated plan to mint money for his campaign.