Author Topic: Qatar sinking with our Eurobond money  (Read 5380 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Qatar sinking with our Eurobond money
« on: June 08, 2017, 06:37:41 PM »
malipo ni hapa hapa duniani. money laundering capital of the world under siege. Money is funneled through Djibouti straight to Qatar for second rinse. These fake sheiks took off with our Eurobond money with plans to start funneling the money back to jubilee during campaign season, that's why you hear about 20 billions for Mombasa port. I doubt there is any sale taking place just money being funneled back.  What does this mean for Jubilee thieves? there have to raise/steal campaign money form somewhere else

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Qatar sinking with our Eurobond money
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 07:28:38 PM »
Most of the Eurobond was kept for them by Zuma. A smaller fraction is in Brazil.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 08:42:50 PM »
All the eurobond monies were received by treasury via CBK. T

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 08:47:39 PM »
Not confirmed by Auditor General.

Never mind Eurobond is NASA priority number one and if as you say it was received at CBK and as Uhuru says passed on to ministries,
 NASA will be confronted with receipts and shown projects carried out.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000215138/audit-sh215b-eurobond-cash-unaccounted-for

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:53:20 PM »
The last time he was in NewYork trying to find out from US treasury if the money was wired. If you want to steal money - the last places you want to steal is from US federal reserve banks. Eurobond was banked in US federal reserve bank and amount credited to Central Bank of Kenya...through wire transfers or by CBK buying the dollars directly from US Fed Reserver Bank of US - hardly the place you want to money launder.

Auditor General is asking the wrong question - Eurobond was used to retire Kibadinga commercial syndicate loans and rest pumped directly into budget - and that money could have gone anywhere including counties.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000215138/audit-sh215b-eurobond-cash-unaccounted-for

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 08:56:10 PM »
Plus, it is illegal to borrow money for the recurrent budget. Transferring the money to ministries without earmarking the funds was clearly against the law.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 08:59:41 PM »
Read public finance 101. When did it become illegal to borrow to finance re-current budget :). All the Eurobond monies were budgetted for; all the monies approved by Odhiambo- Raila relative who is also Budget Controller- and Eurobond remain a watershed moment for kenya.

Eurobond went into treasury account - and from there - it was dished out with rest of monies (from taxes or loans or grants) as per the approved budget lines.

Plus, it is illegal to borrow money for the recurrent budget. Transferring the money to ministries without earmarking the funds was clearly against the law.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 09:13:04 PM »
The last time he was in New York trying to find out from US treasury if the money was wired: Would you like to complete this sentence? He went to New york and returned around the 26th of October. So I am wondering what your point is.

Eurobond was banked in US federal reserve bank and amount credited to Central Bank of Kenya...through wire transfers or by CBK buying the dollars directly from US Fed Reserver Bank of US - hardly the place you want to money launder.: Two things here: you are stating undisputed facts. Again I have no idea what your point is. It is like you are contradicting something, only it is obscure. You have to state it.

The Federal Reserve New York is the one with the LEAST credibility of the 12 Fed branches in the US. That is stated in response to your unfounded statement essentially pouring anointing oil on that bank.

Eurobond was used to retire Kibadinga commercial syndicate loans and rest pumped directly into budget - and that money could have gone anywhere including counties.You problem these days is the inability to pay attention to detail then you return to force everybody to watch you re-inventing the wheel. The matter of syndicated loans and their illegal repayment have been settled. The issue is not about the AG asking any relevant questions (not that he must do so where there is a responsible government). The Government's explanation is the one NOT adding up. They claim the money was distributed to ministries. Fine. Where is the proof? None is forthcoming.

They instead say the money went to "projects"- which they say are either in progress or completed. Again there is no proof. Rotich is too drunk to realize that one cannot point at a project previously finaced by a different budget line and say it a Eurobond project.

I have no time but clearly you have not bothered to understand this issue and now you are trying to share your ignorance laced with propaganda.

The last time he was in NewYork trying to find out from US treasury if the money was wired. If you want to steal money - the last places you want to steal is from US federal reserve banks. Eurobond was banked in US federal reserve bank and amount credited to Central Bank of Kenya...through wire transfers or by CBK buying the dollars directly from US Fed Reserver Bank of US - hardly the place you want to money launder.

Auditor General is asking the wrong question - Eurobond was used to retire Kibadinga commercial syndicate loans and rest pumped directly into budget - and that money could have gone anywhere including counties.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 09:14:24 PM »
When I run in to idiocy I find it hard to suffer it.
Read public finance 101. When did it become illegal to borrow to finance re-current budget :). All the Eurobond monies were budgetted for; all the monies approved by Odhiambo- Raila relative who is also Budget Controller- and Eurobond remain a watershed moment for kenya.

Eurobond went into treasury account - and from there - it was dished out with rest of monies (from taxes or loans or grants) as per the approved budget lines.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »
You're the idiot here - it's imprudent but not illegal.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 09:36:35 PM »
This is the problem that arises with people who have seized government and never even bother to read and understand the laws that govern that country.

I am sure you will find some way to to try to spin that God gave Uhuru and Ruto the power to break laws and not appear to be doing so.

If not you will see that whatever you are saying about money going to ministries would have been highly illegal - even if proven! The amounts involved violate this law clearly and explicitly.

You're the idiot here - it's imprudent but not illegal.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »

Never mind Eurobond is NASA priority number one and if as you say it was received at CBK and as Uhuru says passed on to ministries,
 NASA will be confronted with receipts and shown projects carried out.

Omollo,

It was received by GoK.  The Auditor General has not been able to put a finger on what happened to it afterwards.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2017, 04:56:09 PM »
Most of the Eurobond was kept for them by Zuma. A smaller fraction is in Brazil.

Lakini hata wewe Omollo, yaani Zuma had his tentacles in Zamunda too? It sounds far-fetched but not impossible.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2017, 09:08:44 PM »
I stand by it.

Lakini hata wewe Omollo, yaani Zuma had his tentacles in Zamunda too? It sounds far-fetched but not impossible.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 09:27:54 PM »
Qatar's is a strange case of geopolitical bullying. Their real crime is associating with "non-Arabic terrorists" Iran. The emir called to congratulate the Iranian president on his reelection triggering the gung ho.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 11:35:22 PM »
Qatar's is a strange case of geopolitical bullying. Their real crime is associating with "non-Arabic terrorists" Iran. The emir called to congratulate the Iranian president on his reelection triggering the gung ho.
It's Trump that I find amusing.

He immediately backs Saudi Arabia and condemns Qatar. He just doubled back a few minutes ago.

Yet he forgets that the uS has a base in that country from where sorties fly to attack the ISIS. Of course the money financing ISIS is from "independent" Saudi Sheikhs.

Saudi Arabia will soon bite more than it can chew.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 11:49:20 PM »

Qataris took out Gaddafi and Mubarak now its their turn to cry and offcourse Saudi will have to face them same sometime down the road.
I wonder where the Qatar sheiks will run to? there is a lot of Kenyan money hidden in Qatar.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 05:22:27 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 05:28:38 PM »
These Arabs kweli... they even have to pay fines and be monitored, and "align their policies with the GCC". I wonder what they would do to kaffirs.

Arab states issue list of demands to end Qatar crisis
Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations ask Qatar to close Al Jazeera and scale down ties with Iran within 10 days.

1) Scale down diplomatic ties with Iran and close the Iranian diplomatic missions in Qatar, expel members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard and cut off military and intelligence cooperation with Iran. Trade and commerce with Iran must comply with US and international sanctions in a manner that does not jeopardise the security of the Gulf Cooperation Council.

2) Immediately shut down the Turkish military base that is currently being built, and halt military cooperation with Turkey inside Qatari territories.

3) Sever all ties to all the "terrorist, sectarian and ideological organisations", specifically the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIL, al-Qaeda, Fateh Al-Sham (formerly known as Nusra Front) and Lebanon's Hezbollah. Qatar needs to formally declare those entities as terrorist groups based on the list of groups that was announced by Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Egypt, and concur with all future updates of this list.

4) Stop all means of funding for individuals, groups or organisations that have been designated as terrorists by Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, US and other countries.

5) Hand over "terrorist figures," fugitives and wanted individuals from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain to their countries of origin. Freeze their assets, and provide any desired information about their residency, movements and finances.

6) Shut down Al Jazeera Network and its affiliate stations.

7) End interference in sovereign countries' internal affairs. Stop granting citizenship to wanted nationals from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain. Revoke Qatari citizenship for existing nationals where such citizenship violates those countries' laws.

8) Qatar has to pay reparations and compensation for loss of life and other financial losses caused by Qatar's policies in recent years. The sum will be determined in coordination with Qatar.

9) Qatar must align itself with the other Gulf and Arab countries militarily, politically, socially and economically, as well as on economic matters, in line with an agreement reached with Saudi Arabia in 2014.

10) Submit all personal details of all the opposition members that Qatar supported and detail all support that Qatar has provided them in the past. Stop all contacts with the political opposition in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Bahrain. Hand over all files detailing Qatar's prior contacts with and support for those opposition groups.

11) Shut down all news outlets that it funds, directly and indirectly, including Arabi21, Rassd, Al Araby Al Jadeed, Mekameleen and Middle East Eye, etc.

12) Agree to all the demands within 10 days of it being submitted to Qatar, or the list becomes invalid.

13) Consent to monthly audits for the first year after agreeing to the demands, then once per quarter during the second year. For the following 10 years, Qatar would be monitored annually for compliance.