Author Topic: Pundit Has Ruto Cleared The Way for Peter Kenneth  (Read 8188 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit Has Ruto Cleared The Way for Peter Kenneth
« on: March 16, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »
He is now virtually unopposed in Jubilee.

Tuju is demanding a Form 4 Certificate from Sonko knowing that he does not have it. Then Sakaja is offered The Senate Seat (of Sonko) and Baba Yao heads to Kiambu.

So what are WSR's choices? If he supports Kidero to beat PK, we know Kidero will run in 2022.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Pundit Has Ruto Cleared The Way for Peter Kenneth
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 07:41:34 PM »
Sources in Jubilee say there are good reasons why both Sonko and Sakaja failed to make the cut.

1. Sakaja: He has no Bachelor's degree.
2. Sonko: While he has earned a Bachelor's degree there are questions which would be solved if he produced a valid form four certificate that granted him the power to read and do all that appertains .... at the University.

My source says that Sonko presented the same situation Bishop Wanjiru presented to ODM in 2013. If Jubilee clears him and even the IEBC, a court could later throw him out and cause serious damage. If he is the candidate being knocked off the ballot, the effects could be damaging.

Sakaja has gone without a fight. I am still not sure it is true that the man just hustled his way to fame with no education worth mentioning.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 07:47:53 PM »
Not a particularly bright chap was he?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 09:27:24 PM »
In 2013 Wanjiru had a PhD in Theology but no bachelor's or master's certificate. Only in Kenya.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 09:35:28 PM »
My reading is Ruto has made peace with Kenneth's entry seeing he has no control over the country's politics. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 12:44:25 PM »
My reading is Ruto has made peace with Kenneth's entry seeing he has no control over the country's politics. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I am still not sure. Ruto is a politician who never gives up. There are still many avenues left. One of them is to ensure that PK or whoever Jubilee supports loses. Which is why one cannot rule out an insurgent run by Sonko. He poses no threat to Ruto's 2022 nightmares with GEMA

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 12:45:50 PM »
In 2013 Wanjiru had a PhD in Theology but no bachelor's or master's certificate. Only in Kenya.
You would be shocked how many stand alone PhDs are out there.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 02:43:45 PM »
I don't see how PK as Nairobi Governor impedes Ruto inheritance of GEMA votes. There is one person who can make or un-make Ruto presidency - Uhuru. If Uhuru wants Ruto to succeed him - then it will be a breeze - Uhuru will be taking extended breaks in his last months - and have Ruto acting as PORK.

PK is a lightweight politician who will made mince meat by alley cat Sonko.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 03:02:15 PM »
Pundit

I sincerely hope you do not believe any of this. However if we win this year, I would hope you make Ruto believe the same.

GEMA change faster than any wind. Here is some reminders:

1992 - Fanatical followers of Matiba
1997 - Fanatical supporters of Kibaki
2002 - Fanatical Supporters of Kibaki
2007 - Ready to Die for and with Kibaki
2013 - Ignore Kibaki plan to plant MaDvD. Uthamaki renewed
2013 - 17 - Fanatical followers of Muthamaki Uhuru

I can tell you that as soon as GEMA vote this year, Uhuru will be worse than a lame duck Muthamaki. They would be looking beyond Uhuru.

If as we hear Mama Ngina says she saved the best for Last (Muhoho) then he will be the Muthamaki.

God grant you a long life you will bow down and say Omollo, you were right.

The tribal propaganda machinery in GEMA is formidable. I have been one of those in Opposition preaching that it either be confronted or ignored for later. There is simply no way one can dream of getting votes in GEMA areas if from outside. 1 - 5% yes. But substantial meaningful votes? Forget it. Raila wastes good time in central instead of campaigning in Coast and Ukambani and camping in Kisii.

That lie about Uhuru standing back and handing power to Ruto: please just respect yourself and do not mention it. It has been used so many times I almost want to puke.

Mudavadi visited us when I was in entering graduate school (still politically naive) and told us all the good things at home. His people later told us about how he would replace Saitoti and Moi would retire in 200 leaving him to run things. Its just that I had personally heard the same from Ngala.

That is the same lie fed to Kalonzo by Kibaki.

Why do you think Uhuru will honour it? He should start by stopping to undermine Ruto then I will believe it.

I don't see how PK as Nairobi Governor impedes Ruto inheritance of GEMA votes. There is one person who can make or un-make Ruto presidency - Uhuru. If Uhuru wants Ruto to succeed him - then it will be a breeze - Uhuru will be taking extended breaks in his last months - and have Ruto acting as PORK.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 03:03:49 PM »
PK has already beaten Ruto in round 1 by securing the jubilee gubanatorial ticket.Round 2 will be to beat him for presidency by running away with GEMA votes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 03:55:42 PM »
Let say he beats Sonko. And then beats Kidero :) ; And then after that he decide not to defend his seats - but go for Ruto. Logic Onge. Kenneth is going nowhere. Sonko is big hurdle. Kidero is even bigger hurdle - Kamba+luo+luhya are 45% of Nairobi -each roughly 15% of Nairobi. Kenneth has no hope. Sonko can take kambas out of Kidero and he wins. In 3 horse race - Kidero wins.

Ujinga yako ni ya kusaliwa :)

This is what will happen - Kenneth will either be whopped by Sonko or Kidero - and then he'll start his presidential bid for 2022 - and Uhuru job is to take him to cleaners.

PK has already beaten Ruto in round 1 by securing the jubilee gubanatorial ticket.Round 2 will be to beat him for presidency by running away with GEMA votes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 04:01:33 PM »
For the last 5yrs - GEMA have been nothing - but the best partners.Nobody is complaining in Jubilee and Uhuru is sleep walking to PORK.I don't know why we need to go to history. I think GEMA learnt in 2007 a lesson of humility.Maybe they don't respect other but certainly they know better than joke with some. I am going with GEMA at preset - as best indicator of the future.

Why would GEMA want to star war in 2012?

Pundit

I sincerely hope you do not believe any of this. However if we win this year, I would hope you make Ruto believe the same.

GEMA change faster than any wind. Here is some reminders:

1992 - Fanatical followers of Matiba
1997 - Fanatical supporters of Kibaki
2002 - Fanatical Supporters of Kibaki
2007 - Ready to Die for and with Kibaki
2013 - Ignore Kibaki plan to plant MaDvD. Uthamaki renewed
2013 - 17 - Fanatical followers of Muthamaki Uhuru

I can tell you that as soon as GEMA vote this year, Uhuru will be worse than a lame duck Muthamaki. They would be looking beyond Uhuru.

If as we hear Mama Ngina says she saved the best for Last (Muhoho) then he will be the Muthamaki.

God grant you a long life you will bow down and say Omollo, you were right.

The tribal propaganda machinery in GEMA is formidable. I have been one of those in Opposition preaching that it either be confronted or ignored for later. There is simply no way one can dream of getting votes in GEMA areas if from outside. 1 - 5% yes. But substantial meaningful votes? Forget it. Raila wastes good time in central instead of campaigning in Coast and Ukambani and camping in Kisii.

That lie about Uhuru standing back and handing power to Ruto: please just respect yourself and do not mention it. It has been used so many times I almost want to puke.

Mudavadi visited us when I was in entering graduate school (still politically naive) and told us all the good things at home. His people later told us about how he would replace Saitoti and Moi would retire in 200 leaving him to run things. Its just that I had personally heard the same from Ngala.

That is the same lie fed to Kalonzo by Kibaki.

Why do you think Uhuru will honour it? He should start by stopping to undermine Ruto then I will believe it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »
People start wars because they feel they can.

However do not assume they will start a war. I agree that it would be totally unnecessary.

Kijana Wamalwa made a deal with Kibaki: He would run for term two. He wasn't there to demand his MoU's implementation. I know we will die. But suppose GEMA gets rid of Ruto? Who will demand 2022?

Tell me one reason why anybody in GEMA would want Ruto alive? What can they gain with a living and breathing Ruto? In contrast think of how many "problems" would just disappear if he just vanished?

For the last 5yrs - GEMA have been nothing - but the best partners.Nobody is complaining in Jubilee and Uhuru is sleep walking to PORK.I don't know why we need to go to history. I think GEMA learnt in 2007 a lesson of humility.Maybe they don't respect other but certainly they know better than joke with some. I am going with GEMA at preset - as best indicator of the future.

Why would GEMA want to star war in 2012?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 04:11:03 PM »

Suppose Uhuru dies  now - and Ruto automatically become PORK.

However do not assume they will start a war. I agree that it would be totally unnecessary.

Kijana Wamalwa made a deal with Kibaki: He would run for term two. He wasn't there to demand his MoU's implementation. I knoiw we will die. But suppose GEMA gets rid of Ruto? Who will demand 2022?

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 04:13:50 PM »
Thats the only way Ruto can become Pork,no more no less

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 04:21:38 PM »
Pundit I have to admit that would send all of us below the drawing table! I for one would not vote for Raila come rain come shine.

I know Ruto has what it takes to bring about the changes we need. At least some of them. I would immediately send urgent advice to him to ask for urgent foreign assistance to disarm the soldiers in Somalia or have them destroyed as a fighting unit.

Suppose Uhuru dies  now - and Ruto automatically become PORK.

Kijana Wamalwa made a deal with Kibaki: He would run for term two. He wasn't there to demand his MoU's implementation. I knoiw we will die. But suppose GEMA gets rid of Ruto? Who will demand 2022?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 07:10:51 PM »

I find the degree requirement for political office ridiculous and exclusionary.  Especially in a population where most people don't have a high school education.  What is the justification for it? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »

I find the degree requirement for political office ridiculous and exclusionary.  Especially in a population where most people don't have a high school education.  What is the justification for it? 
i opposed it as inherently undemocratic. A voter without a degree has rights limited unconstitutionally. There is a constitutional right to vote and be voted for. That right is therefore diminished. All voters shall be equal. Are they? Not when some can be elected and others not.

Remember when women were not allowed to vote? And non taxpayers and illiterates barred? The world moved from that but sadly we are now at that stage. It's shameful

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2017, 06:15:02 PM »
PK is likely to succeed as governor, it just won't stop Ruto from becoming PORK. If Uhuruto did not want him we would know by now. In any case I would rather Kidero remains than have the uncouth "alley cat" running the city.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2017, 08:02:44 PM »
PK is likely to succeed as governor, it just won't stop Ruto from becoming PORK. If Uhuruto did not want him we would know by now. In any case I would rather Kidero remains than have the uncouth "alley cat" running the city.
With Sonko fighting him, PK will not make it to the IEBC ballot. I am almost 80% sure Sonko will make short business of him.

Sonko has a very wide and deep network. See how he managed to get Shebesh elected. I think he had his eyes on the Governorship and hence failed or refused to assist Baba Yao.