Author Topic: Uhuru Forces Manual Voting: CORD Calls Mass Action  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Forces Manual Voting: CORD Calls Mass Action
« on: December 22, 2016, 03:56:08 PM »
The Ethnic Rag can't resist fudging facts in favor of nyooba
protesters clashing with police in different towns where the demos were held.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Uhuru Forces Manual Voting: CORD Calls Mass Action
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »
I had a quick scan.  It seems that there are a couple of areas not covered by the network.  Why couldn't CORD negotiate for only these areas to be omitted from the digital requirement?  Is it because they were too busy playing victim?
But by the time the amendments were being passed, ODM MPs were on their way to the High Court where the Coalition for Reforms and Democracy has filed a case challenging revision of the negotiated poll regulations.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-MPs-pass-amendments-to-contentious-election-law/1064-3494766-r7iwecz/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 07:44:35 PM »
There is no need negotiating with Jubilee.  Actually the ban on manual voting and transmitting of votes  was negotiated then when they realized they cannot win without stealing, they decided to reinstate manual voting and transmission.  How do you negotiate with someone who is openly determined to steal the elections from you no matter what.  CORD was left for dead in 2013 and they are NOT where they are today  because they played nice.  CORD should from now on play hard-ball all the way and let it be known that they will never participate in sham elections or accept stolen elections ever again.  Let it rip if it has to.

I had a quick scan.  It seems that there are a couple of areas not covered by the network.  Why couldn't CORD negotiate for only these areas to be omitted from the digital requirement?  Is it because they were too busy playing victim?
But by the time the amendments were being passed, ODM MPs were on their way to the High Court where the Coalition for Reforms and Democracy has filed a case challenging revision of the negotiated poll regulations.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-MPs-pass-amendments-to-contentious-election-law/1064-3494766-r7iwecz/index.html
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 07:12:27 AM »
Doesn't look good. It seem cord just want to stone-wall any progress towards free and fair election. If there are places without network - how will you electronically transmit or if there is network failure - what happens.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 03:11:30 PM »
Why is Jubilee the party soooo concerned about Nationwide network failures. There can be a technical solution that targets those few areas without network or when there is network failures in specific areas.  How often do we have country wide network failures anyway.  We only have them for sure during elections when ourutu are candidates.  Rarely do we have problems with M-Pesa countrywide  and yet we so sure that there will be  "nationwide network failures" during the 2017 elections.  Ouru steals the elections early in the day and that is why he needs this provision for manual voting in place so that he his "technicians" can bring the system down and stuff ballot boxes with fake voters already registered.  The 2 million voters who only vote for president can only "vote" manually during a man made nationwide network failure and that is why Jubilee is taking this extraordinary steps to make sure this legislation is passed.  If this was a genuine concern they would have easily debated the matter and found a negotiated solution with CORD.

Doesn't look good. It seem cord just want to stone-wall any progress towards free and fair election. If there are places without network - how will you electronically transmit or if there is network failure - what happens.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 05:12:41 PM »
what a bunch of retards!!!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 06:43:06 PM »
Why is Jubilee the party soooo concerned about Nationwide network failures. There can be a technical solution that targets those few areas without network or when there is network failures in specific areas.  How often do we have country wide network failures anyway.  We only have them for sure during elections when ourutu are candidates.  Rarely do we have problems with M-Pesa countrywide  and yet we so sure that there will be  "nationwide network failures" during the 2017 elections.  Ouru steals the elections early in the day and that is why he needs this provision for manual voting in place so that he his "technicians" can bring the system down and stuff ballot boxes with fake voters already registered.  The 2 million voters who only vote for president can only "vote" manually during a man made nationwide network failure and that is why Jubilee is taking this extraordinary steps to make sure this legislation is passed.  If this was a genuine concern they would have easily debated the matter and found a negotiated solution with CORD.

But that is what I am saying Kichwa.  It only becomes possible if CORD is in the house negotiating and not protesting in the streets or courts.  They can even insist that if systems go down, we permit a certain delay to give them time to come back online.  As it is, Jubilee has their way because they encountered no resistance where it mattered.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
Windy, they do not want to negotiate this matter.  Remember that the rule they are now amending was negotiated.  All issues pertaining to network failures were discussed.   This is a red herring.  There is not going to be any network failure issues which cannot be resolved and which requires this language to be inserted.  Why are they anticipating a system wide network failure on that day unless they intend to create one?  If there is a system wide failure that day then let us treat it the same way we would if there is a countrywide natural disaster by postponing  the elections. How come they do not have a contingency for  countrywide earthquake or flooding? They do not want this matter negotiated because this is what Ruto and Ouru relies upon to maintain power for the next 20 years. 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 06:04:11 PM »
Termie

Who do you want CORD to negotiate with? And why should they renegotiate something they agreed upon less than three months ago?

The tyranny of numbers was not willing to negotiate.

On what Pundit has written: I think he is completely lost. Now that he thinks opening voting to theft is democracy and insisting on one-voter-one vote as verified scientifically amounts to opposing free and fair elections, I remove him for the list of objective persons.

One thing I keep reminding my friends in Central: They did this under Jomo Kenyatta. They mutilated the law and created an Emperor in all but name. Then the emperor they wanted died and one the did not want got the power. Moi would never have ascended to power in a multi-party democracy. 
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 07:14:51 PM »
Termie

Who do you want CORD to negotiate with? And why should they renegotiate something they agreed upon less than three months ago?

On what Pundit has written: I think he is completely lost. Now that he thinks opening voting to theft is democracy and insisting on one-voter-one vote as verified scientifically amounts to opposing free and fair elections, I remove him for the list of objective persons.

One thing I keep reminding my friends in Central: They did this under Jomo Kenyatta. They mutilated the law and created an Emperor in all but name. Then the emperor they wanted died and one the did not want got the power. Moi would never have ascended to power in a multi-party democracy. 

I had no idea they had done this before.  What did they agree on, in the event of system failure or some other outage?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 07:43:58 PM »
Termie, they agreed that there will be no manual voting/ transmission.  Do you really believe that that the issue of network failure never came up at that time?. It did and manual voting and transmission was rejected because a system wide network failure signals sabotage/rigging in which case the solution is not manual voting but cancellation of elections right away. The issue can be negotiated only if Jubilee is willing to agree to remove giving IEBC the power to shift seamlessly from electronic voting to manual voting as soon as there is system failure.  The chances of a system wide failure is similar to the chances of a countrywide natural disaster and should be treated similarly-cancel the elections right away.

Termie

I had no idea they had done this before.  What did they agree on, in the event of system failure or some other outage?

Offline Achiek tho

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2016, 01:26:31 AM »
TOTAL COLLAPSE OF CONFIDENCE of uhuru government is happening..."Vita ya wenyewe kwa wenyewe" has began with Duale and Speaker of the house going at each other. Each blaming the other for bringing that "rigging election motion to parliament". Perfect opportunity for Kenyans to discuss at diner table how fraudulent this jubilee admin has been

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 06:28:22 AM »
Rigging in rv..this is one of the constituencies where Iebc inflated figures to rig for Uhuru

REVEALED: HOW UHURUTO MANIPULATED 2013 RESULTS

Believe it or not! It was live on tv

TIATY CONSTITUENCY 2013 results

Total registered voters- 20,485
Total votes cast -17,926

Uhuru kenyatta- 51,574
Raila -1,652

An excess of 36,000 votes thus enabling Uhuru to surpass the 50%+1 threshold!

That is how Uhuru was declared 'winner' in 2013 by garnering 50.07% of the 12,330,028 presidential votes!

0.07% of 12,330,028 = 8,631 votes

Now you know why they were even ready to kill anyone opposing reverting voting back to Manual!

SHARE WIDELY

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 09:38:07 AM »
Baseless propaganda.
Rigging in rv..this is one of the constituencies where Iebc inflated figures to rig for Uhuru

Total votes cast -17,926

Uhuru kenyatta- 51,574
Raila -1,652

That is how Uhuru was declared 'winner' in 2013 by garnering 50.07% of the 12,330,028 presidential votes!

Now you know why they were even ready to kill anyone opposing reverting voting back to Manual!

SHARE WIDELY

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 03:29:23 PM »
Baseless propaganda.

Total votes cast -17,926

Uhuru kenyatta- 51,574
Raila -1,652

SHARE WIDELY
hehehehe, they switched the 1 & 5, so instead of 15,574 the propaganda reads 51,574. The crazy thing is I'm seeing guys I consider intelligent and level headed sharing this online. Its sad that people just share what they see online without verifying

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »
Not all polling stations were scrutinized. The few that were looked at revealed glaring mistakes ALL favoring Uhuru Kenyatta. Now how do u think the remaining performed?

Did Pundit say he was an expert or authority on extrapolation? I guess this is not one of those things he would enjoy analyzing, is it?

IEBC opposes video evidence on vote tallying gapshttp://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Retally-by-court-show-discrepancies-in-vote-figures/539546-1733864-r18mpb/index.html

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 06:18:17 PM »
People announced here with glee that the multimillion SGR would be ready be election time but somehow foresee prophetically that there will be network failures during election time. Why can't the digital government in partnership with Safaricon their boson buddy connect those problem areas to avoid network problems by election time?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 06:55:38 PM »
We all agree uhuru and Ruto want manual back up plan to rig the elections.
My greatest fear is after all opposition,  mass actions and protest,Raila as usual will cave in and accept Jubilee proposal. ...

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2016, 07:07:03 PM »
Raila always sells out because he too trusting may be he needs to give negotiation powers to a hardliner or an egomaniac like Joho

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2016, 09:59:17 PM »
If Raila gives in to Jubilee manual back up whatever he should not cry when the election is stolen.  There is enough time to lease mobile transmission vehicles and backup power generators to cover the whole country.