Author Topic: Moses Kuria Earns His Ticket to The Hague  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Moses Kuria Earns His Ticket to The Hague
« on: October 01, 2015, 02:18:52 PM »
Kuria thinks he is engaged in the joke of the century. He will get a rude awakening

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Moses Kuria Earns His Ticket to The Hague
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 02:24:26 PM »
If you ask me, they are wasting time on a circus performer. For example he keeps talking about Kriegler. Kriegler did not head CIPEV. It was Justice Waki. Nothing from the Kriegler incompetent report has been used in any trial. So he may have coached all the witnesses, they did not influence the CIPEV Report by Waki.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 02:43:45 PM »
Those details are too complicated for this village market madman.
Just watch this space and I can already tell that Kuria will not appear for the meeting. He will go hide behind the Kenyan "korti bandia" like one Walter Barasa.

If you ask me, they are wasting time on a circus performer. For example he keeps talking about Kriegler. Kriegler did not head CIPEV. It was Justice Waki. Nothing from the Kriegler incompetent report has been used in any trial. So he may have coached all the witnesses, they did not influence the CIPEV Report by Waki.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 03:07:09 PM »
Then he would have conceded the case filed by Martha Karua. Karua would win hands down.

The village idiot has no idea how he is weaving himself in to a corner who floor is the entrance to a bottomless pit.
Those details are too complicated for this village market madman.
Just watch this space and I can already tell that Kuria will not appear for the meeting. He will go hide behind the Kenyan "korti bandia" like one Walter Barasa.