Author Topic: Rogue hospitals pay security guards, students to fake surgeries, NHIF audit show  (Read 425 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
The average age in Kenya is 19-20, so universal Health coverage would work if these scammy hospitals and corrupt Kenyans were nonexistent across the board. Corruption is hard to remove from Kenya because Kenyans, not leaders as much, are more severely corrupt. Starting to look back, I had the same bug in the late 80s. I used to sell Milk to Luhya folks in Jua Kali Center, and when a 5-litre thermos was barely full, I topped off with one cup of water by the river after I looked at all four sides: EAST, WEST, NORTH, and SOUTH. When it was full, as in no space, I later learned I could top off after selling one or two cups, well, until Mrs Andeka burst skinny nigga by the riverside!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
And you have a spouse you met in America in a mall who thinks she married a model citizen. Shindwe. Several times on this wall it has been said a certain community is known for liking free things. Now they are confessing themselves. Tena on chocho media. Suffice to say Mrs Andeka is not from that community. God bless her soul!
The average age in Kenya is 19-20, so universal Health coverage would work if these scammy hospitals and corrupt Kenyans were nonexistent across the board. Corruption is hard to remove from Kenya because Kenyans, not leaders as much, are more severely corrupt. Starting to look back, I had the same bug in the late 80s. I used to sell Milk to Luhya folks in Jua Kali Center, and when a 5-litre thermos was barely full, I topped off with one cup of water by the river after I looked at all four sides: EAST, WEST, NORTH, and SOUTH. When it was full, as in no space, I later learned I could top off after selling one or two cups, well, until Mrs Andeka burst skinny nigga by the riverside!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
And you have a spouse you met in America in a mall who thinks she married a model citizen. Shindwe. Several times on this wall it has been said a certain community is known for liking free things. Now they are confessing themselves. Tena on chocho media. Suffice to say Mrs Andeka is not from that community. God bless her soul!
Hey, lol, I was 9-10 and I loved Candy called Tam tam too much! I think looking back in my life, that could be the only bad thing I ever did!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
NHIF and NSSF are some of the easiest cash cows to milk. Worse now the contributions are being maxed without really addressing the corrupt structures.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution