Author Topic: US stock market is lit  (Read 4088 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
US stock market is lit
« on: December 14, 2023, 02:59:21 AM »
In stock market, "Trend is your Friend strategy" works magic all the time, but works more magic in bullish market trend! If playing stocks, Ticker symbol CCCC is currently paying 1.45-6 in 2 days. 7-9 likely exit point everything remaining constant!
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/12/12/stock-market-today-live-updates.html?fbclid=IwAR2hvI2P7du4OxMXzC6dALfr7sF9tUAex68mgIX02VYsAZUMUl2AOTAdXOo
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: US stock market is lit
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:17:56 PM »
CCCC hit 8.34, which is between 7-9 as predicted by my proprietry tradingview code!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 06:07:45 AM »
Just shows Biden is doing awesome.. inflation is going down. By election Trump and Rethugs might be seeing dust.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 01:54:28 PM »
ATAK $16-109 5AM-5.53AM! Anyone buying and selling stocks under 1 hour is raking big time with Santa Rally! That is over 1000% return in under 45 minutes!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 03:27:58 PM »
Hitter. Just you know it is illegal to promote and dump

Glad I never switched my 401k to money markets

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 06:06:37 PM »
ATAK $16-109 5AM-5.53AM! Anyone buying and selling stocks under 1 hour is raking big time with Santa Rally! That is over 1000% return in under 45 minutes!
you are about to go to jail

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 06:32:30 PM »

Educate yourself on security exchange laws before you land some serious charges. do not be a greedy fool that Will go after a bone and lose the steak in the mouth .your wife salary alone if managed properly can feed your kids for generations but una ushamba mingi sana. Poverty has done a psychological number on you

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 07:43:50 PM »

Educate yourself on security exchange laws before you land some serious charges. do not be a greedy fool that Will go after a bone and lose the steak in the mouth .your wife salary alone if managed properly can feed your kids for generations but una ushamba mingi sana. Poverty has done a psychological number on you
I have solid 10 years trading stocks on grand scale. I'm the insider folks talk about!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 07:49:21 PM »
You don't go to jail for being skilled in trading. It is something that comes after trading many hours for atleast 5 years. Long term to short term holding stocks is a sure way to lose. Nowadays holding stocks for under 30 minutes is the way to go. Continue waiting for 10% anual returns on Bonds and T bills when you can get 20% return in under 15 minutes if you have the tools and skills to beat the market!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2023, 08:27:04 PM »

SEC allows pump and dump by Wall Street folks all the time; for some reason, they look the other way. I have been trading with eight brokerage accounts for years, buying millions of shares as a pattern day trader, and I have never violated any rules, which I may add are nonexistent or unenforced. The brokerages will likely ban or limit you if your accounts drop below 25K, but other than that, trading is still Wild Wild West for everyone. A place for 85% to lose money and about 1-15% to make so much money!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 11:17:40 PM »

SEC allows pump and dump by Wall Street folks all the time; for some reason, they look the other way. I have been trading with eight brokerage accounts for years, buying millions of shares as a pattern day trader, and I have never violated any rules, which I may add are nonexistent or unenforced. The brokerages will likely ban or limit you if your accounts drop below 25K, but other than that, trading is still Wild Wild West for everyone. A place for 85% to lose money and about 1-15% to make

You

so much money!

You lie too much

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2023, 03:59:23 AM »

SEC allows pump and dump by Wall Street folks all the time; for some reason, they look the other way. I have been trading with eight brokerage accounts for years, buying millions of shares as a pattern day trader, and I have never violated any rules, which I may add are nonexistent or unenforced. The brokerages will likely ban or limit you if your accounts drop below 25K, but other than that, trading is still Wild Wild West for everyone. A place for 85% to lose money and about 1-15% to make

You

so much money!

You lie too much
I don't blame you. You are the 98% of Kenyans who came to US to school and work 40 hours+ a week until retirement. I have never been employed in 15+ years. I'm a wall street investor that likes returns in hours if not minutes when stock is breaking out!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2023, 07:22:40 AM »
You're no wall street trader. You own trucks and moonlight in a car factory. You think I don't know who you are stop thinkijg we are all this gullible. Only Oldun could day trade coz he can focus for months. He used to chase the markets globally. We knew he was doing it coz he had no time to post. Gachora and HK worked as investment bankers in wallstreet. They understand the markets and you will never hear them lie the way you're lying. You are a moron with 10k portfolio that think they are market makers. I invest 25k a year in the market. I have no time to day trade and no desire for it. My goal is to make a small nest egg of 400k and call it a day

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2023, 08:03:05 AM »
rvhh

please post evidence of your daily trade and result.hide your identity.otherwise,ni story za jaba.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2023, 03:12:56 PM »
rvhh

please post evidence of your daily trade and result.hide your identity.otherwise,ni story za jaba.

He won't be here if he was a day trader

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2023, 04:34:02 PM »
Anyone can post a portfolio from the internet as is, which is more story za Jaba. The best way is to give you one alert on Monday morning between 4.01 AM and 9 AM and see you get at least a 30% return in under 20 minutes when stock is breaking out. You don't have to risk much if you have a brokerage account. Just spend about $50 since it is for demonstration purposes. If you spend 100, I make you about $30-40 in under 30 minutes. If you spend 1000, you get about 300+.
Professional Day traders are all over the world. It takes under one hour to trade. Rookies spend more time and lose more but after many years. 3-5 hours a day is very profitable!
Algorithms have already picked the ticker symbol ARQT due to late night Friday FDA approval for potential breakouts on Monday, so be ready. Ticker ICCT can hit $7+ from the current 2ish based on the patterns it does every few months. I would buy it at 5 AM and sell it at the highest point, before 1PM on Monday.
Those, folks, are things you can prove since you will get rich, not me!
Don't attempt to trade on your own because the market will destroy you hard!
We will review this on Monday evening to see what transpired!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2023, 12:07:53 AM »
Anyone can post a portfolio from the internet as is, which is more story za Jaba. The best way is to give you one alert on Monday morning between 4.01 AM and 9 AM and see you get at least a 30% return in under 20 minutes when stock is breaking out. You don't have to risk much if you have a brokerage account. Just spend about $50 since it is for demonstration purposes. If you spend 100, I make you about $30-40 in under 30 minutes. If you spend 1000, you get about 300+.
Professional Day traders are all over the world. It takes under one hour to trade. Rookies spend more time and lose more but after many years. 3-5 hours a day is very profitable!
Algorithms have already picked the ticker symbol ARQT due to late night Friday FDA approval for potential breakouts on Monday, so be ready. Ticker ICCT can hit $7+ from the current 2ish based on the patterns it does every few months. I would buy it at 5 AM and sell it at the highest point, before 1PM on Monday.

Both ATAK & ICCT have lost about ot over 50 % of their value since Friday.
ATAK is down to $6 from  $15 while ICCT is down from  $2.3  to $1.69 usd.That means over 50  % loss.

Asante sana.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2023, 08:19:24 AM »

Both ATAK & ICCT have lost about ot over 50 % of their value since Friday.
ATAK is down to $6 from  $15 while ICCT is down from  $2.3  to $1.69 usd.That means over 50  % loss.

Asante sana.

You know nothing about trading stocks, so shut your pie hole and learn. Those were buy and sell signals in under 1 hour (Only when pumping, or insiders taking profits). I never keep my stocks (90% of it) for more than a day, let alone 4 hours. I do intense research, and when insiders are ready to cash out after the catalyst pops, I buy and sell when the volume is heavy. It usually lasts a day, days, or hours, but since I'm not a long-term investor (loser), I do hour/minute trading, meaning I enter and exit trades in under 1-3 hours or minutes. SECO and a few others have insiders consistently cashing every month, which is perfect to track their pattern and see where they load and exit. You buy around .20-.40 zone and sell above $1, 2, or 3 depending on how greedy they are on the current pattern (Algorithmic trading). I suspect they will cash out this week or next week based current price action, and that is when I will sell at any point above 1. I may choose 2 or 3, depending on the intelligence I collect daily, to estimate the top price before it bleeds back to the load zone again. It bleeds when heavy sellers have exited with hefty profits. Algorithms point to $1.73 as a selling point based on current data, but it will adjust hourly!

Trade Summary
You are submitting an order to sell 40,000 share(s) of SECO-SECOO HLDG LTD SPONSORED ADR NEW 0000000000000! in your cash account. It is a limit order with a limit price of $1.73. The duration for your order is good until canceled. Your Estimated Principal is $69,200.00.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2023, 02:58:41 AM »
2024 is going to be super Bullish. Make the most out of 252 trading days- 16 hours a day. 4AM-8PM Monday-Friday!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2024, 04:43:59 PM »
META premarket insanity. Those selling calls are banking hard! Shares already added $65+ from yesterday