Author Topic: Nairobi senator will not attend State of Nation address  (Read 1448 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Nairobi senator will not attend State of Nation address
« on: November 09, 2023, 12:29:44 PM »
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nairobi senator will not attend State of Nation address
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 01:05:29 PM »
Good.
They wont be enough chairs anyway.

Non Violent protest like those are welcomed.

I am actually suprised that Ruto despite the painful reforms is not getting opposed.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 03:54:39 PM »
Good.

Non Violent protest like those are welcomed

I am actually suprised that Ruto despite the painful reforms is not getting opposed.

What is it that you consume that makes you fond of posting oxymorons? Do you want those opposed to him to be violent before you call it "getting opposed"?? Of course he is being opposed even by those who a year ago were die hard KK. It doesn't stop there, even foreigners on this continent are making it clear that they are 'opposed to his lies'.  Listen to Julius Malema calling him out right here on our soil. In case it escapes your attention, note what brings out the standing ovation - is not talk of mau mau or King Charles but specifically the point at which WSR is called out for his lies.

?s=20

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 04:36:37 PM »
Someone called him “kanda uongoman” which I thought was pretty funny, I call him bongoless. His handlers are now just embarrassing him. All the numbers that he is quoting are being verified live and they do not add up. They used to have Kales sign their own resignation during Moi’s error as a joke, too busy stealing to read. It seems like bongoless does not read or verify whatever is written for him.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 08:03:43 PM »
Good.

Non Violent protest like those are welcomed

What is it that you consume that makes you fond of posting oxymorons? Do you want those opposed to him to be violent before you call it "getting opposed"?? Of course he is being opposed even by those who a year ago were die hard KK. It doesn't stop there, even foreigners on this continent are making it clear that they are 'opposed to his lies'.  Listen to Julius Malema calling him out right here on our soil. In case it escapes your attention, note what brings out the standing ovation - is not talk of mau mau or King Charles but specifically the point at which WSR is called out for his lies.

?s=20
Heheheh Malema you would have thought he is a Kenyan,this also shows how Ruto has failed Africaso many had hopes now only hate towards Ruto.and he rightfully deconstructs.the KDF lile I always tell pundit the real army in Kenya would have been from mau mau remnants and combatants like in other African countries.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 07:40:18 AM »
Ruto is not getting opposed enough considering how bad economy is and the tough reforms he has undertaken.

I appreciate the token opposition here.

By 2025 when economy will be back firing - Ruto will have zero opposition.

And will win 2027 by landslide.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 11:07:57 AM »
Ruto is not getting opposed enough considering how bad economy is and the tough reforms he has undertaken.

I appreciate the token opposition here.

By 2025 when economy will be back firing - Ruto will have zero opposition.

And will win 2027 by landslide.

Hehehe, since WSR told this gathering that they need to be popular only at the time it matters, I take it they are not your words. Rather these are notes prepared elsewhere and handed down from Statehouse to Itumbi and then forwarded for propaganda by KK bloggers.

?s=20

One thing Moi succumbed to was bad international press. He would ignore internal opposition but not what the world said about him. Thousands of miles down south they are well informed of everyday happenings in Kenya. Ruto needs to govern knowing technology has changed since the 90s sans SM when he entered politics and today the world is interconnected at the click of a button.