Author Topic: Ufool deported the three Venezuelan working for Smartmatic  (Read 479 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I wonder how they can roll out technology outdoor the country.They desperately want a manual election

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
Re: Ufool deported the three Venezuelan working for Smartmatic
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 04:32:16 PM »
I wonder how they can roll out technology outdoor the country.They desperately want a manual election

If I may be bold bwana pundit.... You say ruto's numbers are in the 50's heading on to 60's as your moass clearly states, if by any chance what you say is true. Meaning, if he is that popular on the ground, and we know results will be announced at the polling station level, UDA doesn't require any foreigner's assistance to propel it to victory. Meaning hata wakifikuzwa ama whatever it shouldn't bother anyone, ama?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 06:17:30 PM »
The question on expiry of Venezuelan passports. A review of the ruling on personal culpability and costs is needed. The Rai/Moi vs Chelugui ruling is a good start. Taxes should not be used to pay for some of these madness.

Venezuelan passport holders will have the validity period of five years from the expiration date of their passport and have valid admission to the United States, as long as the traveler has a valid visa.
https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-1411?language=en_US
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 06:26:22 PM »
Wewe uko na ufala.
I mean IEBC need smartmatic to configure KIEMS kit
If they are hounded - we get Uganda type manual election.
As for Ruto - I believe Ruto is ready for either manul or no manual - rigged or no rigged.

Ruto has prepared a WIN DESPITE RIGGING STRATEGY. Ruto is not naive. He knows these games.

What I imagine is that Ruto is ready for rigging competition if it comes to it.

Moi was beaten in manual election in 2002. Our election is largely manual. If Uhuru succeed in going manual - then we compete on rigging and protecting rigging.

If I may be bold bwana pundit.... You say ruto's numbers are in the 50's heading on to 60's as your moass clearly states, if by any chance what you say is true. Meaning, if he is that popular on the ground, and we know results will be announced at the polling station level, UDA doesn't require any foreigner's assistance to propel it to victory. Meaning hata wakifikuzwa ama whatever it shouldn't bother anyone, ama?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 06:27:35 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2022, 06:28:20 PM »
How did they enter Kenya with expired passport?