Author Topic: Sonko impeachment case at scork today  (Read 2151 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko impeachment case at scork today
« on: July 15, 2022, 06:35:57 AM »
If supreme court fails to overturn he is forever out of politics

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Sonko impeachment case at scork today
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 08:06:52 AM »
In supreme court, money talks. I'm sure they have received the dough already, if NOT, Sonko is tossed!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 08:07:40 AM »
And Politicians will be using Impeachment to end Governors Careers especially if they are a threat yo Presidential ambitions or they refuse yo bow down to their armtwisting

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 09:42:12 AM »
Yes that is political implication. It will be catastrophic.
And Politicians will be using Impeachment to end Governors Careers especially if they are a threat yo Presidential ambitions or they refuse yo bow down to their armtwisting

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 04:59:21 PM »
sonko should be handed to DEA.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 05:07:04 PM »
In supreme court, money talks. I'm sure they have received the dough already, if NOT, Sonko is tossed!

Once you can bribe supreme court judges, isn't that a total banana republic beyond redemption?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 05:19:05 PM »
?s=20&t=lPJ0qUXydOgNFOL3BOSW5Q

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 05:29:30 PM »
Sonko political career ended.His case dismissed.Now how will iebc remove him? Is there a procedure.

Now he can choose to campaign for Azimio as raia - but he should know it's Uhuru who has ended his career.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 05:42:31 PM »
iebc will use the ruling to make a decision. this is actually very good for chapter 6. judiciary will decide on suitability of candidates. once scok rules it is final. btw sonko now got watch his butt. Eacc and asset recovery can impound his assets and ask him to prove their source

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2022, 05:46:21 PM »
What is the procedure for removing a candidate who has been nominated by RO?
Can IEBC does this Suo moto (on their own motion) or will they wait for someone to petition or a court order to be brought.
Yes Sonko without politics is now vulnerable...but he still a sly cat.
iebc will use the ruling to make a decision. this is actually very good for chapter 6. judiciary will decide on suitability of candidates. once scok rules it is final. btw sonko now got watch his butt. Eacc and asset recovery can impound his assets and ask him to prove their source

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2022, 05:48:32 PM »
I am not sure what it is but the other candidates in Mombasa will rush to uebc to demand it removes sonko clearing. the ro will have to rescind his earlier decision due to change of facts

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2022, 06:07:17 PM »
Yes RO should simply call Sonko and snatch the certificate of nomination and tear it.
I am not sure what it is but the other candidates in Mombasa will rush to uebc to demand it removes sonko clearing. the ro will have to rescind his earlier decision due to change of facts

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2022, 09:07:56 PM »
Yes impeached governors are now barred permanently. Integrity is the real winner. Avoid looting - kama unataka pesa enda biashara not leadership.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2022, 09:15:29 PM »
Azimio closing ranks with Sonko on Tuesday will lose them waswahili votes at the coast. Bad strategy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2022, 09:43:41 PM »
Yes impeached governors are now barred permanently. Integrity is the real winner. Avoid looting - kama unataka pesa enda biashara not leadership.

what if the process is abused by political rivals...all these kind of laws eventually make the president powerful.. already suspending governor upon being charged has given dpp powers...now threat of impeachment is a career ender

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2022, 09:44:23 PM »
Bad optics for Kenyan politics. You can imagine in first term if Uhuru was impeached or in second term Ruto was impeached.
Impeachment is a political process and the SCORK should hsve just stuck with they dont have Jurisdiction..
The battles of impeachment which will start after Aug election Mungu saidia Kenya . It will lead to anarchy ..
Supreme Court just dealt itself a death blow.
Politicians will gang up and change the constituion and remove supreme court all together .
Martha Koome is the worst thing that happened in Kenyan Judiciary.
RV used to say she is the best. Righ now I know he reflects and says I wish I knew.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2022, 09:48:05 PM »
Bad optics for Kenyan politics. You can imagine in first term if Uhuru was impeached or in second term Ruto was impeached.
Impeachment is a political process and the SCORK should hsve just stuck with they dont have Jurisdiction..
The battles of impeachment which will start after Aug election Mungu saidia Kenya . It will lead to anarchy ..
Politicians will gang up and change the constituion and remove supreme court all together .
RV used to say she is the best. Righ now I know he reflects and says I wish I knew.
it was 7 bench decision.. please stop your kind of nonsense that takes away from good point.I used to like Mumbi but his rulling suspending governor has made them no better than district commissioner

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2022, 09:54:16 PM »
You dont cosign what I have said ?

it was 7 bench decision.. please stop your kind of nonsense that takes away from good point.I used to like Mumbi but his rulling suspending governor has made them no better than district commissioner

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2022, 09:58:54 PM »
Sonko thought he was sly. Uhuru finished him. Will he run to baba wa Kambo or William? Raila never wanted him incharge of Mombasa he should come home and join hustlers.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2022, 10:01:53 PM »
The way to entagle Supreme Court it to file a Case requesting clarification if a President was to be impeached would he be able to run for any other office.....Hapo watajua hawajui....