Author Topic: Kenyas Solution To Debt- Freeze Politicians assets and Use to repay Debt  (Read 492 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Good propasal from Ex Poland President
https://www.rt.com/news/556618-waleca-eu-dissolve-money/

Offline patel

• Enigma
Those thieves will not accept. Remember  mama Ngina running away from IDP when she was asked to donate 2 acres..now that's a woman holding stolen land size of a province...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Legally hot potato and will scare investor away.

Best to negotiate with china who caused covid - and EU/US who caused the Russian war - to increase repayment period.

What is needed is for the global south to meet and say 1) China we cant pay 2) Western europe we can't pay.

Reason 1) Covid 2) Ukraine-Russian -useless NATO wars - has wrecked our fragile economies.

Western countries we need debt forgiveness for spreading their NATO nonsense to everyone.
China knows what they did with Covid.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
This is great but via which union? There is no global south club anywhere. I could be wrong.

Legally hot potato and will scare investor away.

Best to negotiate with china who caused covid - and EU/US who caused the Russian war - to increase repayment period.

What is needed is for the global south to meet and say 1) China we cant pay 2) Western europe we can't pay.

Reason 1) Covid 2) Ukraine-Russian -useless NATO wars - has wrecked our fragile economies.

Western countries we need debt forgiveness for spreading their NATO nonsense to everyone.
China knows what they did with Covid.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
There has to be leadership from somewhere - otherwise global south - are suffering woes they have no role in creating. Mukhisa Kituyi was good in these things. Global south need to meet and collectively respond to the economic carnage before it's too late.

And response is to ask for debt relief until NATO and Russia finish their wars.

This is great but via which union? There is no global south club anywhere. I could be wrong.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Yes i think if they meet quietly and appoint someone like Kituyi or Sirleaf - a non-threatening professional - they can hack it. Make sure not to start pro-China or pro-West waende neutral as united beggars.

3rd World or LDC Union.

There has to be leadership from somewhere - otherwise global south - are suffering woes they have no role in creating. Mukhisa Kituyi was good in these things. Global south need to meet and collectively respond to the economic carnage before it's too late.

And response is to ask for debt relief until NATO and Russia finish their wars.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527