Author Topic: Kalonzo to return to Azimio  (Read 1655 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kalonzo to return to Azimio
« on: May 23, 2022, 02:16:46 PM »
Now we have a contest - welcome back from the dead Azimio.

Ruto still going to whoop your a.rse

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/wiper-leaders-to-kalonzo-we-are-safe-in-azimio-3824588

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kalonzo to return to Azimio
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2022, 03:39:04 PM »
Actually you already started 10 threads on this.. including fake Mizani polls showing Ruto leading in Ukambani.

Instead of climbing a rock Ruto needs to focus on KK problems emerging all over. In Nyandarua I saw Kuria CCK candidate has refused to step down for Badilisha who is trailing Kimemia. Kuria had conned him out of nomination fees and tried to withdraw the certificate later but the man ran to court. Now shameless Kuria campaigning for UDA guy instead of CCK.

Seems you have the same problems with TSP - Kiunjuri has boycotted KK rallies. Kabogo, Kingi, .. Muturi DP, ANC wanalia..  long list of UDA utapeli victims you need to deal with instead of Kalonzo.

Kalonzo hamwezani. Once Raila & Uhuru offer Ngilu something else - Kivutha you can take. There will be no non-Wiper MP in Ukambani in 2022.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 04:20:56 PM »
Okay. I keep many threads. Some are short lived. That is my own management issues.

Now I think KK already has a seat in Makueni where its competition btw MCC and UDA. Wiper candidate withdrew and will become a running mate for some governors.

Cheza tu na UDA.

Actually you already started 10 threads on this.. including fake Mizani polls showing Ruto leading in Ukambani.

Instead of climbing a rock Ruto needs to focus on KK problems emerging all over. In Nyandarua I saw Kuria CCK candidate has refused to step down for Badilisha who is trailing Kimemia. Kuria had conned him out of nomination fees and tried to withdraw the certificate later but the man ran to court. Now shameless Kuria campaigning for UDA guy instead of CCK.

Seems you have the same problems with TSP - Kiunjuri has boycotted KK rallies. Kabogo, Kingi, .. Muturi DP, ANC wanalia..  long list of UDA utapeli victims you need to deal with instead of Kalonzo.

Kalonzo hamwezani. Once Raila & Uhuru offer Ngilu something else - Kivutha you can take. There will be no non-Wiper MP in Ukambani in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 05:00:29 PM »
He has found a perfect excuse to swallow the humble pie

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 05:33:18 PM »
I think its a done deal..His running mate is running for senator Narok.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 06:21:06 PM »
Pundito can now throw his usual tantrums,he will tell you how Ruto will get 40% kamba votes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 06:31:55 PM »
You have no way of winning this because NASA strongholds have leaked more than Jubilee. The 55-45 percent remain. Ruto has overtuned Bungoma, Tranzoia, Narok, Kakamega is overturning, Vihiga, Machakos looks good, Kwale is good, Kilifi is good, Turkana looks good. That is a lot of leakage. AZIMIO(NASA) maybe can overturn Nyamira :), Marsabit and Mandera.

Heck Plogom of Isaac Ruto gave Raila 40k votes - 30k in Bomet and 10K in Kericho - all that is more than Martha will get you.

Pundito can now throw his usual tantrums,he will tell you how Ruto will get 40% kamba votes.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2022, 06:40:17 PM »
They only look good in your MOA,s manufactured in Mahindi Hotel Eldoret.Polls indicate otherwise.TIFA shows Ruto trailing in 6 out if 8 regions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 06:46:46 PM »
Regions itakusaidia nini. My friend election in Kenya - counties ndio kila kitu - then const. Region ni BUSAA.
Kiambu, Nairobi, Nakuru - those three are million votes plus. Some provinces or regions dont even have that much votes.

You deride MOASS now - come 10th August - 2 months from now- you will be all over claiming I am part of Chirchir rigging network - open the server - computer generated - wailing and wailing.

They only look good in your MOA,s manufactured in Mahindi Hotel Eldoret.Polls indicate otherwise.TIFA shows Ruto trailing in 6 out if 8 regions.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2022, 07:07:47 PM »
Counties make regions,it's like telling me only 5 and 5 make 10.You can also get 10  by adding 1 ten times.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2022, 07:36:38 PM »
Your "punditry" has been that Kalonzo s a fool for sticking with Azimio or running alone instead of joining KK. What do you say now about 90% Wiper aspirants agreeing with him? UDA must be so abhorrent to have no takers in entire Wiper.

Kalonzo must have done some research and discovered it would be a suicidal move to expose Kambas to the ridicule Mdvd has put Luhya. Luhya are the laughing of Kenya thanks to Mdvd stupidity.

Now poor Mutua is running for MP... :o as UDA utapeli continues unabated nationwide.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2022, 08:39:29 PM »
My punditry will be evaluated on 10th August. Unfortunately you wont be here as always. You will disappear for months then come back to start where you left - almost learning nothing in the process. It Amazing That Kind of Obtuseness.
Your "punditry" has been that Kalonzo s a fool for sticking with Azimio or running alone instead of joining KK. What do you say now about 90% Wiper aspirants agreeing with him? UDA must be so abhorrent to have no takers in entire Wiper.

Kalonzo must have done some research and discovered it would be a suicidal move to expose Kambas to the ridicule Mdvd has put Luhya. Luhya are the laughing of Kenya thanks to Mdvd stupidity.

Now poor Mutua is running for MP... :o as UDA utapeli continues unabated nationwide.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2022, 08:41:31 PM »
Yes - he is back to Azimio - what a ride he has taken his kamba supporters. Dizzying. He will likely get punished in the polls.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2022, 09:14:18 PM »
Pundit you have two threads open on this one subject. One sticky and this other one also. In sticky you keep Poor Kaloi running as an option and this thread you have him in Azimio. Both threads have almost zero option but you keep both so you have bragging rights. What do you want?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2022, 09:21:41 PM »
Pundit you have two threads open on this one subject. One sticky and this other one also. In sticky you keep Poor Kaloi running as an option and this thread you have him in Azimio. Both threads have almost zero option but you keep both so you have bragging rights. What do you want?
There are different..one I keep track of his running..this one is for rumours

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2022, 09:22:41 PM »
I am not interested in bragging..just following politics.Two threads are not enough for kaloi..I don't know what he will do next..

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 09:25:22 PM »
If Kaloi is poor Kaloi what should we call someone who does the same thing he is doing on Nipate? Is poor Kaloi in Azimio or doing plan B (running)? Poor Pundit now?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2022, 09:28:57 PM »
You don't have a sense of humour.Keep your day job.
If Kaloi is poor Kaloi what should we call someone who does the same thing he is doing on Nipate? Is poor Kaloi in Azimio or doing plan B (running)? Poor Pundit now?

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2022, 09:30:49 PM »
You will never have any constructive engagement with Pundit,the guy is a master of double mouth and inconsistency.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2022, 09:34:40 PM »
You will never have any constructive engagement with Pundit,the guy is a master of double mouth and inconsistency.
You need to distinguish when I am reporting, when am analysing and when expressing my view or preferences.Yes I don't hold any strong position and change with facts..my fidelity is facts