Author Topic: Mama ngina join Azimio - kufa ndereva kufa maganga  (Read 1394 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mama ngina join Azimio - kufa ndereva kufa maganga
« on: March 22, 2022, 07:06:31 PM »
Kenyatta and Moi empire are now playing the riskiest politics they ever played. Moi got away with NARC because he was entrenched in army and grateful Kalenjin were willing to go to war for him.

Now the Kenyattas and Mois rejected at home - by both Kalenjin and Kikuyus - will be exposed and Ruto will finish them without any cry of help being heard by anybody.

Raila will similarly be keen to cut them down to size

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Mama ngina join Azimio - kufa ndereva kufa maganga
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 08:04:59 PM »
You wish. Ruto only hope is to pull impossible Gema clean sweep. Which is why you are suddenly running fake polls about Ndindi Nyoro as DPORK. Ruto after 8 years on the mountain long maxed out. You can run Ndindi, Gachagua, Kiunjuri, Karua, Muturi, Kindiki, whoever - even Wanjigi :) - with same outcome.

Fact remains - Ruto is kalenjin alien just like Raila. Mt Kenya is splitting with all scenarios very bad for Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 08:16:07 PM »
It's Raila who need hope.
I have MOAS somewhere up there - with Ruto winning by a million plus vote while getting btw 55-75 percent of Mt kenya - that average of 65 percent of GEMA - if he sweeps GEMA - then he beat the project by two million votes.
Ruto can still win by getting 50 percent of GEMA - by a whisker by scoring 50 against Raila 49 percent.
Ruto has wide national appeal - doing better than Uhuru did - everywhere except maybe in Kisii and Nyamira county.
If Uhuru was scoring 20s - you can expect Ruto to scores 30s or 40s.
This is why Ruto has made nonsense of Uhuru attempt to slice off GEMA.

Kenyattas and Mois - are at best - playing russian roulette with their billions - at worse they are committing political & economic suicide.

You wish. Ruto only hope is to pull impossible Gema clean sweep. Which is why you are suddenly running fake polls about Ndindi Nyoro as DPORK. Ruto after 8 years on the mountain long maxed out. You can run Ndindi, Gachagua, Kiunjuri, Karua, Muturi, Kindiki, whoever - even Wanjigi :) - with same outcome.

Fact remains - Ruto is kalenjin alien just like Raila. Mt Kenya is splitting with all scenarios very bad for Ruto.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 08:22:27 PM »
This will backfire even worse than her support of Moi did to the Gema nation in 2002.
No 1 . GEMA loved his husband who took it through a different Path .
No 2. Its now evident that their priority is Kenyata family actually family business.
This will galvanate the GEMA and the fence sitters will now be motivated to vote anything Kenyatta family supports.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 08:27:42 PM »
Fuata nyayo is the default of any leader... including Moi, Biden, name it. About state capture of Mshwari or such - that is bound to happen but only from Kenyattas to Odingas or Rutos. NEVER to raia.

But at least you are into Ruto true colors. Uhuru in his wisdom long saw this and made the beat deal for himself. Obviously you cannot claim to know what is best for Kenyatta more than Uhuru.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 08:28:38 PM »
That remain Uhuru challenge - translating this project that is seen as pursuit of personal interest  - to GEMA community interests. The problem he has shutdown the conversation at all levels - leaders & elites - and has basically attempted to force it down the throat of the people.

Mama ngina coming is an indicator of the seriousness they are taking this.

I have seen Uhuru has finally poured money - and there are billboards all over Jubilee.

They maybe able to convince older GEMA men - but generally they are struggling with young generations and women generally.

This will backfire even worse than her support of Moi did to the Gema nation in 2002.
No 1 . GEMA loved his husband who took it through a different Path .
No 2. Its now evident that their priority is Kenyata family actually family business.
This will galvanate the GEMA and the fence sitters will now be motivated to vote anything Kenyatta family supports.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 08:30:24 PM »
Initially the propaganda was ati Raila has a big axe to grind and Ruto is the guarantor. Now after they are playing Uhuru amounted to nothing, it is Uhuru for PM  :)

Which is it - is Raila a puppet or will he slay dynasties? Too much spin is counterproductive

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2022, 08:32:47 PM »
Unfortunately he underestimated Ruto - and thought it would be quicky dirty job of 3 months.
Uhuru thought with their money, the state largeses and state instruments of power - Ruto would collapse.
We are merely 4 months to election - literally April-May-June-July - he is becoming lameduck (state power onge) - parliament is gone -
And he is now scrambling everything - with help of Kioni & Kega :) - to storm a tsunami.

Ruto is moving meticously running a discipline and hard-nosed campaign.

As far as GEMA is concerned - only Martha Karua is remaining - but Ruto has pretty much taken everyone except Kiraitu BUS.

Mama Ngina and Kenyattas can be handled by Moses Kuria. He knows them inside out.

Fuata nyayo is the default of any leader... including Moi, Biden, name it. About state capture of Mshwari or such - that is bound to happen but only from Kenyattas to Odingas or Rutos. NEVER to raia.

But at least you are into Ruto true colors. Uhuru in his wisdom long saw this and made the beat deal for himself. Obviously you cannot claim to know what is best for Kenyatta more than Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 08:36:11 PM »
You're only here who does propaganda for PK.
As far as I know I analyze things - including unfavourable side.
It's not a lie that Ruto at this point of time will crush Moi and Kenyatta. If they had not moved his cheese for 5yrs - the story would be different.
As for Raila - the axe is visible - you just open your eyes.
Raila will change immediatly if he was to become PORK - and will start with Kenyattas-Mois.
There is no love lost btw Odingas and Kenyattas or Mois. The strange bedfellowship will end day one.
He will try to make peace with Ruto who will be controlling many MPs.
Initially the propaganda was ati Raila has a big axe to grind and Ruto is the guarantor. Now after they are playing Uhuru amounted to nothing, it is Uhuru for PM  :)

Which is it - is Raila a puppet or will he slay dynasties? Too much spin is counterproductive

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2022, 09:35:39 PM »
I see you are prepping for Karua unloading on Ruto.

Uhuru if I recall was lameduck  since 2019. But you see he has assembled Azimio juggernaut bila wasi wasi. He is quite calm too - drumming baba everywhere whenever sober. See now Ruto from sleepwalking to SH now needs every inch of the mountain - which is very difficult.

Gema I are already split. Kuria venom cannot move the needle. Hata mseme dynasty, Uhuru for PM sijui nini, everyone and their goat already met Ruto 1000 times since 2013. Yaani hata mbuzi za Mt Kenya zinajua Ruto :) -- nothing new he can say. Labda mkuje na Yesu akuwe runningmate.

Gema is already split.

Unfortunately he underestimated Ruto - and thought it would be quicky dirty job of 3 months.
Uhuru thought with their money, the state largeses and state instruments of power - Ruto would collapse.
We are merely 4 months to election - literally April-May-June-July - he is becoming lameduck (state power onge) - parliament is gone -
And he is now scrambling everything - with help of Kioni & Kega :) - to storm a tsunami.

As far as GEMA is concerned - only Martha Karua is remaining - but Ruto has pretty much taken everyone except Kiraitu BUS.

Mama Ngina and Kenyattas can be handled by Moses Kuria. He knows them inside out.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2022, 09:39:29 PM »
It easy to tell from Karua language - emphasis on integrity, sacrifice and looting - she is heading Azimio. Itumbi needs to prep his usual fitina.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2022, 09:39:55 PM »
Robina ya can Guarantee 100% come Aug 10 you will do Siberia.
These wet dreams of yours will make you dissapoinred when you have a rude awakening.

I see you are prepping for Karua unloading on Ruto.

Uhuru if I recall was lameduck  since 2019. But you see he has assembled Azimio juggernaut bila wasi wasi. He is quite calm too - drumming baba everywhere whenever sober. See now Ruto from sleepwalking to SH now needs every inch of the mountain - which is very difficult.

Gema I are already split. Kuria venom cannot move the needle. Hata mseme dynasty, Uhuru for PM sijui nini, everyone and their goat already met Ruto 1000 times since 2013. Yaani hata mbuzi za Mt Kenya zinajua Ruto :) -- nothing new he can say. Labda mkuje na Yesu akuwe runningmate.

Gema is already split.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2022, 09:51:44 PM »
It is actually not a bad thing if Kenyatta, Moi state capture ends. Where you are wrong is that such business would now have merit or fairness. Nope - tenders will merely go to Rutos or Odingas and their cronies.

I actually couldn't care less and woud love to see state capture end. But I know better. Ruto looted billions as DPORK - only a gullible person would expect anything but looting on steroids under Ruto. At least Kenyattas stole over decades.

It's not a lie that Ruto at this point of time will crush Moi and Kenyatta. If they had not moved his cheese for 5yrs - the story would be different.
Raila will change immediatly if he was to become PORK - and will start with Kenyattas-Mois.
There is no love lost btw Odingas and Kenyattas or Mois. The strange bedfellowship will end day one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2022, 09:54:21 PM »
Uhuru being sold by kioni of Madvd fame would be dead give away of uhuru collapse in Mt Kenya if Robina wasn't mentally ill

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2022, 09:56:05 PM »
At least am all the way out here. I urge you to move your folks from warrior vicinity.. urgently.. before singing Ruto. You don't wana be near those guys when shit hits the fan.

These wet dreams of yours will make you dissapoinred when you have a rude awakening.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2022, 09:57:01 PM »
It is actually not a bad thing if Kenyatta, Moi state capture ends. Where you are wrong is that such business would now have merit or fairness. Nope - tenders will merely go to Rutos or Odingas and their cronies.

I actually couldn't care less and woud love to see state capture end. But I know better. Ruto looted billions as DPORK - only a gullible person would expect anything but looting on steroids under Ruto. At least Kenyattas stole over decades.

Agreed.They will be replaced by new cronies.I expect Ruto side to steal while delivering...I expect Raila to steal while turning Kenya into giant slums.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2022, 10:00:31 PM »

Threats wont make GEMA vote for Raila. GEMAs enemy is Raila thats the bitter truth .
At least am all the way out here. I urge you to move your folks from warrior vicinity.. urgently.. before singing Ruto. You don't wana be near those guys when shit hits the fan.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2022, 10:17:30 PM »
When Ruto stops releasing fake polls -- ati Ndindi is best DPORK -- just to keep hope alive. He knows Murang'a and Meru are gone. But the more desperate he seems to lower bar like that for Kikuyu- the more non-Kikuyu recoil in disgust.

The ball is in Ruto's half of the field.

Uhuru being sold by kioni of Madvd fame would be dead give away of uhuru collapse in Mt Kenya if Robina wasn't mentally ill

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2022, 10:21:05 PM »
I am just quoting your mentor Pundit. Raila is getting his slice of the mountain no matter what you say or do.

Threats wont make GEMA vote for Raila. GEMAs enemy is Raila thats the bitter truth .