Author Topic: Kimani Ichungwa is a real leader  (Read 1169 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kimani Ichungwa is a real leader
« on: March 16, 2022, 01:17:43 PM »
Knows all the name of Mps - look like Ruto is helping - that is leadership that is present - not absent minded walevi

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Kimani Ichungwa is a real leader
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 03:35:47 PM »
Lobbying hard for him to take over 10 years after DP. He is a principled man of unmatched integrity.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 03:38:27 PM »
I think he has Finance docket for taking. From there he can build the warchest needed to run for PORK in 2032. Him and Ndidi Nyoro are the future of Kikuyu. Gachagua and Alice too old...65 yrs now...will be 75yrs in 10yrs from now.
Lobbying hard for him to take over 10 years after DP. He is a principled man of unmatched integrity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 03:54:40 PM »
Ichungw'a lacks charisma & spark needed to gain following. The opposite of say Kuria who sadly suffers a lose mouth. Gachagua has both but has super-corrupt image. Wahome has no single outstanding trait - charm, reforms or performance. Ndindi is largely untested. PK is too soft and unexciting.

There is no perfect figure in current crop of Kikuyus.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 04:00:29 PM »
I think he has Finance docket for taking. From there he can build the warchest needed to run for PORK in 2032. Him and Ndidi Nyoro are the future of Kikuyu. Gachagua and Alice too old...65 yrs now...will be 75yrs in 10yrs from now.
True, I hope he is ready to battle out rebels and loose cannons like Moses Kuria. Sudi, Cheruiyot, and kina mandago will take him all over RV in 2027 and beyond, and in 2030-3 he will be in Koitalel cottage for the crowning to be Kalenjin Kingpin.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2022, 04:03:39 PM »
Uhuru refusal to retire has stymied the growth of a generation - around him - and now Ndidi/Ichungwa have big chance because of their youth.

I wont dismiss Ichungwa.

The man won last re-election unopposed. Unprecedented in this era. In Kikuyu of all places.

This year from opinion poll he has JAW DROPPING 80 percent support of Kikuyu residents - that tell you the guy is LEGIT.

Ndidi is also popular. Both will be elected with popular mandate.

They have held Uhuru and his state machinery at abeyance.

They may not make DPORK - as Gachagua likely to take it - but I see them taking over Gachagua eventually and winning - Gachagua will be too old soon - and is reclusive Nyeri type.

Ichungw'a lacks charisma & spark needed to gain following. The opposite of say Kuria who sadly suffers a lose mouth. Gachagua has both but has super-corrupt image. Wahome has no single outstanding trait - charm, reforms or performance. Ndindi is largely untested. PK is too soft and unexciting.

There is no perfect figure in current crop of Kikuyus.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 04:13:34 PM »
What about Kiunjuri - isn't he back in the fold?

Ichung'wa fate rests with Ruto. If Ruto wins he is likely to nail it by rising to CS or such. On his own Kuria, Kiunjuri will beat him. Ndindi also needs mentoring. The two (Ichung'wa, Ndindi) have little to show outside overly loyal clinging to Ruto. No independent initiative.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 04:36:33 PM »
Kiunjuri has gone back to re-start his journey in Laikipia East - to battle Pokot raiders.
He might get some offshots from UDA now that he is part of Hustler Nation.
That is windfall Kuria is aiming for...those who want to support Ruto without battling UDA nomination blood bath.
Yes Ichungwa-Ndidi fate largely lies with Ruto winning PORK.
They have placed all their bets in Ruto - it will be huge pay off or they get crushed.
If Ruto wins - I suspect Ndidi will become SME minister - Ichungwa CS finance - and Ndii will become CS of Planning - with Gachagua DPORK - Alice Wahome - AG if not Speaker.
Duale could become CS Interior.
MaDVD will become Chief Minister - dealing with Cordination & such- with 3 CS of his own.
Weta the National Speaker - and will nominate 1 or 2 person to cabinet.
Kalenjin will get few CS - but will be PS of all key ministries.
Kuria likely to land a CS - because he need to be busy - otherwise he will cause problems.
What about Kiunjuri - isn't he back in the fold?

Ichung'wa fate rests with Ruto. If Ruto wins he is likely to nail it by rising to CS or such. On his own Kuria, Kiunjuri will beat him. Ndindi also needs mentoring. The two (Ichung'wa, Ndindi) have little to show outside overly loyal clinging to Ruto. No independent initiative.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 05:19:07 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2022, 05:35:50 PM »
Ruto will hide them as PS - because he will want to give out the CSes. I am just speculating what will happen. I am not Ruto. But I dont see Moi style as being bad...what is bad is what Kibaki and Uhuru are doing. Kalenjin will have to be somewhere too - but it doesnt have to be upfront like now...that kind of on your face tribalism led to kikuyus being hated everywhere..while Moi survived for 24yrs - because he placed his key men as deputies or ps - away from the media glare- yet welding real power.

So yes I think Ruto being Moi student will play smart - and hide Kalenjin under the radar as much as possible.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2022, 05:37:34 PM »
Lol, don't worked up over someone's opinion. DP will have a well-balanced cabinet, of-course with his trusted lieutenants in Key areas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2022, 05:40:36 PM »
I have put disclaimers so many times - that closes I have seen Ruto is 100 meters away - him walking to Ibrahim burnt building with Uhuru and parliamentarians. But these people almost take me to be official spokesman.
Lol, don't worked up over someone's opinion. DP will have a well-balanced cabinet, of-course with his trusted lieutenants in Key areas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 05:42:29 PM »
This incident - 13yrs ago

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2022, 09:18:16 PM »
Under whose regime do you see Kuria thriving more - Ruto or Raila? - in his clumsy attempts to be Kikuyu kingpin.

Kiunjuri has gone back to re-start his journey in Laikipia East - to battle Pokot raiders.
He might get some offshots from UDA now that he is part of Hustler Nation.
That is windfall Kuria is aiming for...those who want to support Ruto without battling UDA nomination blood bath.
Yes Ichungwa-Ndidi fate largely lies with Ruto winning PORK.
They have placed all their bets in Ruto - it will be huge pay off or they get crushed.
If Ruto wins - I suspect Ndidi will become SME minister - Ichungwa CS finance - and Ndii will become CS of Planning - with Gachagua DPORK - Alice Wahome - AG if not Speaker.
Duale could become CS Interior.
MaDVD will become Chief Minister - dealing with Cordination & such- with 3 CS of his own.
Weta the National Speaker - and will nominate 1 or 2 person to cabinet.
Kalenjin will get few CS - but will be PS of all key ministries.
Kuria likely to land a CS - because he need to be busy - otherwise he will cause problems.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2022, 09:58:16 PM »
I ask because there is a Luo blogger who claims Kuria is Uhuru trojan in KK

Under whose regime do you see Kuria thriving more - Ruto or Raila? - in his clumsy attempts to be Kikuyu kingpin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2022, 10:55:18 PM »
Kuria thrived or made money under Ruto..Ruto is accessible, available and cares ..it's why most MPs like him..Moses got deals under jubilee including building bomet university.These mpigs need deals

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2022, 11:03:15 PM »
Ruto has to fix the economy. Everything else is noise. Africans have to confront their extreme poverty at some point. Nothing else matters.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2022, 11:32:17 PM »
I ask because there is a Luo blogger who claims Kuria is Uhuru trojan in KK

Lee is a propaganda ODM goon spreading lies all over internet. He is on record saying Rigathi, Kimani, and Veronica Maina are Kalenjins masquarading as Kikuyus. He is the most useless blogger followed by Alai!