Author Topic: Kenya gov so broke - unable to pay salaries - but BBI must continue  (Read 2880 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kenya gov so broke - unable to pay salaries - but BBI must continue
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 12:35:43 PM »
ufool does not care about such petty details as economy; doctors' strike - he is on 'consituation moment'. Guy is over the moon.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 12:54:22 PM »
i am eager to know which gutter this is. BBI solves many problems - including 1/3 gender court order - so save your whining for the gullible. On account of Maraga order alone BBI is a national emergency - such a constitutional crisis could cost almost as much as covid. Only delusional Tangatanga think BBI has anything to do with the cash crunch - obviously caused by covid. What is the BBI spend so far? do you even know :-\ 90m for Chebukati.

Bottomline BBI is court-ordered - you can rename it to "Wheelbarrow Bill" and it would still be MANDATORY. MPs and Kenyans long failed to fix the CoK 2010 requirements.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 01:02:27 PM »
Covid and the economy will fix ufool. It is only thing that can stop his ravages. 

With no salaries, civil servants turns to extortion against a broke citizenly which is already mad to the wall. Most despised and hated even by your employees.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 01:33:47 PM »
Covid and the economy will fix ufool. It is only thing that can stop his ravages. 

With no salaries, civil servants turns to extortion against a broke citizenly which is already mad to the wall. Most despised and hated even by your employees.

Covid already fixed Trump here - nothing to do with BBI. Uhuru is retiring and doing his best to run the country. Any plans or stimulus package will only help if the Pfizer vaccine works first. Another year of covid and most Earthlings will be eating their own kids - not only in Kenya. Naturally Tangatanga bitterness is making them see Uhuru ghosts everywhere. I am sure you wish covid goes on to smooth things for Ruto. Otherwise Uhuru has ordered 20m antidotes and is on point doing his job very well.

I know it comes as news but Uhuru Kenyatta did not cause covid-19.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 02:53:09 AM »
Robina,
Pls Chill!!!
Synthetic or natural?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 09:31:35 AM »
Has to be synthetic.
Robina,
Pls Chill!!!
Synthetic or natural?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 12:52:16 PM »
 :) BBI is like a jab - you can wail but mom and the doc will pin you down - then offer you peremende. Few minutes later the fever is gone and what was all the wailing about? BBI is what doc ordered - Ruto career loss is small pinch noone will care in few years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 01:05:45 PM »
BBI is doomed from ab initio. Raila is so desperate he wants IEBC to do it in 2 weeks. MCA to finish in 2 weeks. Parliament to get done by April - and by June to hold a referendum :)

Referendum is good and should be held with every election going forward. Starting with BBI - hopefully in multiple question thing.

:) BBI is like a jab - you can wail but mom and the doc will pin you down - then offer you peremende. Few minutes later the fever is gone and what was all the wailing about? BBI is what doc ordered - Ruto career loss is small pinch noone will care in few years.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 03:27:50 PM »
BBI is Raila manifesto - so it 2022 combo - no-brainer. The rest is circus to be at big variance with Ruto and ensure no chance for him to surrender. He must be hanged. As covid poverty end - and hustler grievance fizzle - your boy will have nothing but Ombudsman & multiple choice to sell.

You need to accept the reality- that Ruto and his NGO groupies have no power to stop BBI. They don't control IEBC, budget, parliament, courts, nothing. I see they been kicked out Jubilee Asili Centre :) - not even gazillion court petitions can help them. The Sudi stories and shedding skin like a viper to sneak to yes is tough luck. Nairobi, Machaa and all the by-elections will entrench the yes-no chasm.

We'll see.

BBI is doomed from ab initio. Raila is so desperate he wants IEBC to do it in 2 weeks. MCA to finish in 2 weeks. Parliament to get done by April - and by June to hold a referendum :)

Referendum is good and should be held with every election going forward. Starting with BBI - hopefully in multiple question thing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 04:15:29 PM »
1) I don't think GEMA leaders will endorse Raila while GEMA laity don't like him. It's been 3yrs. That is assuming they can get over their own Railaphobia.
2) BBI biggest enemy is actually time. Time. Now IEBC are hiring people - and then they need to train them. Then they need to publish all signatures and give people 21 days to confirm if indeed they signed - and they need enter all that data into soft copy - run analysis. That is already January-Feb. Then MCAs will deal with it in March, April and May. Best case scenario. No injunction. Then parliament requires by law 90 days if BBI is prioritized and intruduced in June - and it will be out in 2nd reading by Sept 2020 - and maybe Uhuru will sign and forward to IEBC in then. So can referendum be held in 1st Q of 2022 and national election in 2nd Q of 2022.
3) Even before COVID - Ruto was very popular and hustler nation was a foot.
4) COVID is not going to be quick recovery kind of thing - the economic disaster on it's wake will take longer to recover from. And COVID-19 being a virus will continue to mutate - and hopefully weaken.
BBI is Raila manifesto - so it 2022 combo - no-brainer. The rest is circus to be at big variance with Ruto and ensure no chance for him to surrender. He must be hanged. As covid poverty end - and hustler grievance fizzle - your boy will have nothing but Ombudsman & multiple choice to sell.

You need to accept the reality- that Ruto and his NGO groupies have no power to stop BBI. They don't control IEBC, budget, parliament, courts, nothing. I see they been kicked out Jubilee Asili Centre :) - not even gazillion court petitions can help them. The Sudi stories and shedding skin like a viper to sneak to yes is tough luck. Nairobi, Machaa and all the by-elections will entrench the yes-no chasm.

We'll see.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 05:45:07 PM »
Ruto is like Trump - noise without anything to show, except dictatorship and loyalty.