Author Topic: Dr Peter Gathenge replaces Geoffrey Mwangi as NHIF CEO  (Read 7520 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Dr Peter Gathenge replaces Geoffrey Mwangi as NHIF CEO
« on: April 09, 2020, 12:10:41 PM »
It seems Uhuru even after Handshake even more ethnic orientated than before. At least before Handshake there were some Kales in between but now it seems only people of Nyoba come in question for all new vacancies.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/NHIF-names-Peter-Kamunyo-as-new-boss/1056-5518744-necc4q/index.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Dr Peter Gathenge replaces Geoffrey Mwangi as NHIF CEO
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
What's more remarkable is he went over Nicodemus Odongo, who has been warming the seat in acting capacity.  Maybe he is waiting for BBI to come through?

To be fair, it looks like a board decision thing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 05:56:27 PM »
Same thing happened recently at Kenya Power. A Luo warmed the seat for a Kikuyu to take over. Anyway we have till 2022 and it will be another ballgame all over.

What's more remarkable is he went over Nicodemus Odongo, who has been warming the seat in acting capacity.  Maybe he is waiting for BBI to come through?

To be fair, it looks like a board decision thing.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 06:35:45 PM »
Kikuyus have effectively colonized Kenya. All the other tribe need is Kikuyu to take their land and you can now serve us

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 07:48:21 PM »
I would hope HK or anther business savvy character here can show us how Kikuyu privilege has allowed us to control the economy and means of production

I think other than Nandis and Kipsigisis no one has ability to challenge kikuyus economic dominance. Kenyatta worked with British to ensure that the kikuyu poor peasants were made land owners in Rift valley. Nyandarua district was created solely to resettle kikuyu poor. In Maa land from Nairobi to Transmara Kikuyus tricked Maasai to sell their land for pittance. In 1980s all a Kikuyu had to do is sell 1 acre of their unproductive land in my area and go to Maa land and buy over 20 acres. My oldman while working in Kajiado he was asked to bring old tryes, Drums and Jerricans and 6K to buy 50 acres. he declined.

The only place now Kikuyus need to conquer proper is coast-lands. We need access to the sea without having to rely on Arab Mulatos and swahili natives. In Kilifi we need to inject about 100,000 Kikuyu peasants and the place will not know poverty for a long time

I think Kikuyus control about 45 billion dollars of the 85 billion dollars economy

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 04:44:13 AM »
Not even a nyef from Raila or Mr 50-50. Expect Kibaki era tribalism as everyone salivates for the Mt Kenya vote.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 08:38:37 AM »
Kikuyus have effectively colonized Kenya. All the other tribe need is Kikuyu to take their land and you can now serve us

You need to be warriors to take land :D

You can't hide behind civilians and run away to IDP camps and cry about war crimes, as our friend pundit says you need to have the stomach for mano mano action and kiuks haven't got it, they scamper away like chicken when the action gets hot. Only Kales, Maasais and other Asal folks have that warrior spirit. Sure you can game the tribal jockeying system as the largest tribe but can you go into the bush ala Museveni Kagame and prevail ? We know the answer.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 09:57:54 AM »
Not even a nyef from Raila or Mr 50-50. Expect Kibaki era tribalism as everyone salivates for the Mt Kenya vote.

?s=21
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 11:09:09 AM »

?s=21

Ndii is as bitter as Miguna. But at least he is not persona non grata. His hatred of Kenyatta is legendary. I heard something about a blood feud. He even whines about Uhuru addressing Kameme.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 11:51:59 AM »
The colonism will end come August 2022.  :D :D :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 12:00:16 PM »
I hate this kind of primitive tribalism. This is what drives tribal voting patterns. Can Ruto or Raila be able to reward Gema like this?  Why would some pundits believe that Ruto can eat uhurus lunch in centro..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 01:08:08 PM »

You need to be warriors to take land :D

You can't hide behind civilians and run away to IDP camps and cry about war crimes, as our friend pundit says you need to have the stomach for mano mano action and kiuks haven't got it, they scamper away like chicken when the action gets hot. Only Kales, Maasais and other Asal folks have that warrior spirit. Sure you can game the tribal jockeying system as the largest tribe but can you go into the bush ala Museveni Kagame and prevail ? We know the answer.

Kikuyus know nobody has ever eaten war. Kikuyus lost pev war but won the bigger battle. Kikuyus will rule kenya for another 40 years and will still expotentially grow their wealth.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2020, 01:10:01 PM »
The colonism will end come August 2022.  :D :D :D

2021 kikuyus will put another man on the ballot to compete against senile raila and aids carrier ruto

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2020, 07:37:29 PM »

Ndii is as bitter as Miguna. But at least he is not persona non grata. His hatred of Kenyatta is legendary. I heard something about a blood feud. He even whines about Uhuru addressing Kameme.

On this one he is right.

Baba kwisa siba so apana nyoko nyoko.

Babu sold Luos for 30 pieces of silver. Ndii thinks that was damn too cheap seeing he had 48% of Kenya behind him
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2020, 10:07:54 PM »

On this one he is right.

Baba kwisa siba so apana nyoko nyoko.

Babu sold Luos for 30 pieces of silver. Ndii thinks that was damn too cheap seeing he had 48% of Kenya behind him

No, Ndii is wrong and shortsighted as always. Raila cannot criticize Uhuru or Kikuyu now and neither can Ruto. Mdvd should be doing that if he wasn't so confused. For the two horses that would be an own goal.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 11:24:49 PM »
Kikuyus know nobody has ever eaten war. Kikuyus lost pev war but won the bigger battle. Kikuyus will rule kenya for another 40 years and will still expotentially grow their wealth.

:D :D

Typical Kikuyu coward. No heart, no guts.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 11:52:12 PM »

:D :D

Typical Kikuyu coward. No heart, no guts.

Ask Sang and several of those Warriors dispatched to hell by Mungiki about Kikuyus having no guts

The only time Kalenjins will see power is in 2080

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2020, 12:30:11 AM »

:D Mungikis are no match even for Kisiis let alone real warriors. Just pray the warriors are distracted otherwise you will be put in concentration camps similar to those beberus put you in.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2020, 12:59:02 AM »

:D Mungikis are no match even for Kisiis let alone real warriors. Just pray the warriors are distracted otherwise you will be put in concentration camps similar to those beberus put you in.

We still occupy your lands and mint money out Rift valley. You can throw tantrums but you wont change reality. Even Eld Kiyuyus have displaced you. Mind you these are the poorest Kikuyus. We will contain you in that small province for centuries to come. you are fucked. All you have is Maize and Tea. Both of these crops are fetching nothing. There is real estate to talk about in any of the town other than Nakuru and that is a kikuyu town.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 01:10:56 AM »

We still occupy your lands and mint money out Rift valley. You can throw tantrums but you wont change reality. Even Eld Kiyuyus have displaced you. Mind you these are the poorest Kikuyus. We will contain you in that small province for centuries to come. you are fucked. All you have is Maize and Tea. Both of these crops are fetching nothing. There is real estate to talk about in any of the town other than Nakuru and that is a kikuyu town.

:D False bravado from the cowardly hyena. We know each other, save the chest thumping for those who don't know you.

In a hundred years, the Western led system will collapse. That means no will one come to your aid, no Annan nor America no Britain. The advantage lies with the natural warriors.