Author Topic: Serena was beaten by a Kid and the Negro in her came out  (Read 2628 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Serena was beaten by a Kid and the Negro in her came out
« on: September 10, 2018, 10:37:39 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Serena was beaten by a Kid and the Negro in her came out
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 02:43:27 PM »
That fire makes her a winner. It looks likely Serena will continue to dominate. She has lost two finals and that's the frustration. But she is an idiol - an unprecedented talent - and deserve some slack.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 02:57:54 PM »
$17K is small change for Serena. She can even deduct it from her taxes :D :D :D
Serena is a fighter and does not go down without a fight. She may have exagerated the whole situation and of course it made her not be able to concentrate. She will soon be back and will win one or several grand slams.

Btw, do not underestimate the Black man's anger.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 03:04:05 PM »
Yes 17K is peanut to her - and she has been through a lot of racism & sexism as overturned tables on a white game.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 03:14:06 PM »

Race was not a viable card, the opponent being also black.  It almost certainly would have been played had the opponent been white.  Granted her and her sister have opened up the game for blacks, at least on the female side of things. We now have the able hands of Sloane Stephens, Naomi Osaka, Victoria Duval, Sachia Vickery among others to take over once father time inevitably sends Serena to retirement.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 04:51:16 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »
Naomi Osaka a hybrid of samurai and Haitian blood wow this girl has a strong serve and a killer forehand if she stay healthy she should be able to dominate this game for a while.
Serena is a champion win or lose, she believed in Osaka when no one knew her matter fact most of her coaching team are working with Naomi.  Very emotional final

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 10:49:11 AM »
Mukwasi, this cartoon brings out the physical negro in her :57:

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 12:50:46 PM »
That's a damn rule. coaches are supposed to coach. Serena has proven herself over and over and over that she is a champion and this is the time for her to speak out against racism and gender biases because she has nothing to loose.  Young minority players like Osaka need Serena to kick open even more doors before she leaves the scene. Most negros left downstairs do not understand the little shenanigans still going on upstairs and it takes negros upstairs like serena to fight them and negros downstairs like vooke should just shut the fuck up  sometimes.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM »
Mukwasi, this cartoon brings out the physical negro in her :57:

Lol

Is it the one causing chaos in Racist Australia?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 02:50:44 PM »
That's a damn rule. coaches are supposed to coach. Serena has proven herself over and over and over that she is a champion and this is the time for her to speak out against racism and gender biases because she has nothing to loose.  Young minority players like Osaka need Serena to kick open even more doors before she leaves the scene. Most negros left downstairs do not understand the little shenanigans still going on upstairs and it takes negros upstairs like serena to fight them and negros downstairs like vooke should just shut the fuck up  sometimes.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 04:39:25 PM »

She didn't cheat, stop lying. Her coach made the gestures, she was busy looking at her opponent, she didn't see. I've read many tennis players say that usually you get a 'soft warning' in order to shut down your coach. Also, this coaching is allowed in many other tennis competitions and there's a movement underway to allow it everywhere, it's not that big a deal. Screaming 'cheating' is disingenuous. As usual vooke can't wait to jump on a successful negro, I don't know if it makes you feel more White or something.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 08:45:16 PM »

She didn't cheat, stop lying. Her coach made the gestures, she was busy looking at her opponent, she didn't see. I've read many tennis players say that usually you get a 'soft warning' in order to shut down your coach. Also, this coaching is allowed in many other tennis competitions and there's a movement underway to allow it everywhere, it's not that big a deal. Screaming 'cheating' is disingenuous. As usual vooke can't wait to jump on a successful negro, I don't know if it makes you feel more White or something.
Tantrums aside, could you specifically point out any other instance a coach got away with it?

These rules are there and she's been playing for decades. The coach failed her and you blame the umpire who caught her cheating. Now that's feminazi in action

https://www.facebook.com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/videos/291732001650240/

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 01:25:21 AM »
Tantrums aside, could you specifically point out any other instance a coach got away with it?

These rules are there and she's been playing for decades. The coach failed her and you blame the umpire who caught her cheating. Now that's feminazi in action

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/videos/291732001650240/[/facebook]

African Americans have endured shit and made many things possible for us.  They are our brothers and sisters.  For this I respect the hardships their ancestors endured and overcame.

However, you can take a monkey out of the forest and he will still be a monkey but out of the forest.  If the woman on the other end had a deficiency in melanin, we know what other card would have been in play.

Also true:  Rules are rules.  If you know them, you break them at your peril.  A case in point.  If I am going 20 miles over the limit, and someone else is going 30 miles and a cop stops me, saying bbbut but but what about the 30 miles guy? is not a defense.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 04:48:51 AM »

[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/videos/291732001650240/[/facebook]

African Americans have endured shit and made many things possible for us.  They are our brothers and sisters.  For this I respect the hardships their ancestors endured and overcame.

However, you can take a monkey out of the forest and he will still be a monkey but out of the forest.  If the woman on the other end had a deficiency in melanin, we know what other card would have been in play.

Also true:  Rules are rules.  If you know them, you break them at your peril.  A case in point.  If I am going 20 miles over the limit, and someone else is going 30 miles and a cop stops me, saying bbbut but but what about the 30 miles guy? is not a defense.

Agreed. Tennis is not exactly my thing. Soccer is and we almost all know poor refereeing when we see it. Carlos is the best of the best,just strict. No referee differs with him,in fact I read he overlooked some of her transgressions before this.

Serena expected kid gloves. We see this with Cristiano Ronaldo where his tantrum causes a ref to quake in their shorts. He didn't, he bore matusis shaking his head before penalizing her.  Serena just lost it.

Negros are just conflicted; there's pride/patriotism. US lost to a country they bombed the shirt out of a while back, Serena was taken down by a newbie, Serena is an overachiever....then there's toxic feminism; fault finding feminazi who blame men for everything.  What sort of defense is 'i did not see my coach signalling'?

Maybe negro girls are the calmest primates under the earth,but the stereotype of angry negro women is IMPOSSIBLE not to resonate with her conduct.

It doesn't matter how much she has achieved for negroes and women (she's not alone) or how much she will. She may even win it for the next ten years in a row , but her negritude got the best of her

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 03:01:47 PM »
Is it the one causing chaos in Racist Australia?

Put that in the context of the American  South (and "sambo" etc.), and you will see how deeply racist it is.   And, given the paper in question, those Australians knew how very well what an image like that means.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »

I fully support her.   I doubt that a  man doing that---dishing out a strong objection to the umpire---would not have been penalized in the same way.   Just look at so many past games.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 07:59:19 AM »
Maybe negro girls are the calmest primates under the earth,but the stereotype of angry negro women is IMPOSSIBLE not to resonate with her conduct.

It doesn't matter how much she has achieved for negroes and women (she's not alone) or how much she will. She may even win it for the next ten years in a row , but her negritude got the best of her

So, according to you, Ronaldo's behaviour is reflective of just him, not caucasians, but with Serena, Oh it's all about that "negritude", eh?

You sound like a racist who was unlucky enuff to be born in the wrong skin. God only knows what you'd have been saying if your skin wasn't so dark.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 11:06:36 AM »

So, according to you, Ronaldo's behaviour is reflective of just him, not caucasians, but with Serena, Oh it's all about that "negritude", eh?

You sound like a racist who was unlucky enuff to be born in the wrong skin. God only knows what you'd have been saying if your skin wasn't so dark.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 05:38:28 PM »
Vooke-yours is ignorance of the worst kind. Serena does not have to prove that she is a great player anymore.  She is now fighting bigger and more sophisticated battles of covert race and gender equality which are too subtle for the kind of you to understand.  Where were you when she was overtly racially discriminated against but she kept her mouth shut because she needed to prove that she is a champion.  She was called all kinds of name including a gorilla and her female African features were made fun of even by famous male tennis players who suggested that she should be playing with men but she never said a word.  Serena does not need to keep quiet anymore.  She is making sure that minority tennis players like Osaka will never have to go through what she went through. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza