Author Topic: Sossion, Duale’s relative on ODM nomination list  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Sossion, Duale’s relative on ODM nomination list
« on: July 01, 2017, 11:12:04 AM »
http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Sossion-Duale-relative-ODM-nomination/3126390-3993270-format-sitemap-bji018/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Sossion, Duale’s relative on ODM nomination list
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 11:15:22 AM »
How does KNUT sec-gen, biggest union in the region, settle for nominated slot? Sounds like Kalonzo stupidity in 2013, demoting one's stature. After that I will just see him like another flowerboy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:26:09 AM »
For nominated senators parties have usual big names - Beth Mugo, Agnes Zani, Judith Pareno, etc.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 11:43:53 AM »
Exactly - next election - he might be kicked out for being partisan.
How does KNUT sec-gen, biggest union in the region, settle for nominated slot? Sounds like Kalonzo stupidity in 2013, demoting one's stature. After that I will just see him like another flowerboy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 12:53:27 PM »
Yes unions have unlimited term and he just shot himself in the foot. Anyway if he is tired of union he should run for governor or at least senator... on the right party.

Exactly - next election - he might be kicked out for being partisan.