Author Topic: Rigathi already at 80% of Kikuyus based on FB and YouTube comments  (Read 1783 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
If Raila slip and pick Kalonzo, it will ratchet up to 95%;however, if she picks a gichugu/ndia woman, it will stay the same or reduce to 70%. 30% mountain and loss of Kamba votes is a disaster for team Kuzimia! I pray to God for Raila to pick Martha or PK and we can start buying the drapes for the Statehouse. Raila, Kalonzo and Uhuru (Three-legged stool) is a serious group that can hit 47%. 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Rigathi already at 80% of Kikuyus based on FB and YouTube comments
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 07:41:18 AM »
Yes agreed. Few clean up issues needed in Kiambu and Muranga - and of course Kindiki Meru & Tharaka.
Otherwise it's 90 percent in Nyeri, Laikipia, Embu.
Kirinyanga we shall see if Martha get picked - otherwise it also move to 90.
Nyeri people are very tribal - and dont like Uhuru - for dropping the kibaki ball

Kiambu is where Ruto need to work on.
Kiambu and Muranga leaders need to endorse Gachagua as the Kikuyu leader and it's done deal.

Kindiki must be inconsolable but he knows he has no future outside Ruto.
Unless they pick Munya - Merus will eventually play 70-30.

Ultimately biggest loser today is Uhuru Kenyatta who will be retired politically.
He thought he was going to stay on in the political space.
Now Gachagua - a forceful hard-nosed campaigner with money - working with Ruto will make nonsense of it

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 07:52:18 AM »
Yes agreed. Few clean up issues needed in Kiambu and Muranga - and of course Kindiki Meru & Tharaka.
Nyeri people are very tribal - and dont like Uhuru - for dropping the kibaki ball

Kiambu and Muranga leaders need to endorse Gachagua as the Kikuyu leader and it's done deal.

Ultimately biggest loser today is Uhuru Kenyatta who will be retired politically.
Now Gachagua - a forceful hard-nosed campaigner with money - working with Ruto will make nonsense of it
Kiambu is in the hands of my friend Kimani Ichung'wah with the help of Moses Kuria, Kabogo, wamatangi, Loise Kim, Wamuratha, Waitutu and young cats like like Karungo wa thang'wa, Kawanjiku and many UDA politicians. If Kalonzo is picked, Kiambu will go 90% UDA. Even Kenyatta family will vote 80/20 for UDA!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 07:55:47 AM »
Funny bit 2 kalenjins speaking about mt.kenya with absolute certainty  :D
Where is Noway?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 08:02:15 AM »
You sound salty Njuri :)
We can speak on behalf on anybody
Because we can observe. In fact some of the best observation is from outsiders.
Insiders you cant see nothing beyond Meru interest.
We know for example that Merus are bitter that Kindiki got his nuts kicked.
Where is Noway?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 08:06:52 AM »
You sound salty Njuri :)
We can speak on behalf on anybody
Because we can observe. In fact some of the best observation is from outsiders.
Insiders you cant see nothing beyond Meru interest.
We know for example that Merus are bitter that Kindiki got his nuts kicked.
Where is Noway?
So what you see is the reality? You never see me and Noway talking with that absolute confidence about RV things,tuliza boli we tell you the direction of things,wacha excitement

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 08:12:43 AM »
Okay let give it a few days or weeks;
But so far I agree with RVHH
Based on my social media review: Gachagua is a hit
Mt kenya were looking for a man brave enough to take on Kenyatta empire.
They found one. That for me seems to explain the excitement.
So what you see is the reality? You never see me and Noway talking with that absolute confidence about RV things,tuliza boli we tell you the direction of things,wacha excitement

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 08:21:45 AM »
Okay let give it a few days or weeks;
But so far I agree with RVHH
Based on my social media review: Gachagua is a hit
Mt kenya were looking for a man brave enough to take on Kenyatta empire.
They found one. That for me seems to explain the excitement.
Gachagua is not a hit what mursik are you taking? Noway told you Ruto has lost 10% in kiambu because of that in Meru also the effect of gachagua is to be felt. Before you and hoiter start yapping you have to go back and see that gachagua was no ones favourite apart from hi ls Nyeri.
Kiambu,Muranga and Meru are quiet....
Basically the advantage Ruto has is that Kindiki is a lightweight people are only bitter because they feel he was short changed but vote wise he doesn't pull much,  but you guys saying ati gachagua has gained Ruto votes ni upuzi asubuhi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 08:25:09 AM »
No new insight. Hasira ndio mingi :)
Read again this thread.
We are saying Nyeri and related cluster has moved to 90 percent.
Kiambu-Muranga-Meru more work needed to sell Gachagua.

Let me re-paste so you can re-read

Gachagua is not a hit what mursik are you taking? Noway told you Ruto has lost 10% in kiambu because of that in Meru also the effect of gachagua is to be felt. Before you and hoiter start yapping you have to go back and see that gachagua was no ones favourite apart from hi ls Nyeri.
Kiambu,Muranga and Meru are quiet....
Basically the advantage Ruto has is that Kindiki is a lightweight people are only bitter because they feel he was short changed but vote wise he doesn't pull much,  but you guys saying ati gachagua has gained Ruto votes ni upuzi asubuhi.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 08:27:42 AM »
Kikuyus are very loyal for their own. I woke up early to go fix the car in the garage and after a while, I could hear my wife jumping and shouting hallelujah. A minute later, she opened the door and said "Gachagua has been picked...glad that man with the high pitch lost" Hours later monitoring social media comments I see why! Kikuyus only stand by their own. Had Ruto picked Musalia and Raila picked mainstream Kikuyu, Ruto would have lost by about 5% points!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 08:33:50 AM »
Kikuyus are very loyal for their own. I woke up early to go fix the car in the garage and after a while, I could hear my wife jumping and shouting hallelujah. A minute later, she opened the door and said "Gachagua has been picked...glad that man with the high pitch lost" Hours later monitoring social media comments I see why! Kikuyus only stand by their own. Had Ruto picked Musalia and Raila picked mainstream Kikuyu, Ruto would have lost by about 5% points!
Your wife is surely funny,Kikuyus were the ones pushing Kindiki, Gachagua was being pushed by Nyeri Kikuyu, Gachagua obviously prevailed because of Money,Kura wise nothing changes much for Mzito ,there will be a percentage lost qnd gained there,I believe Noway will confirm to that Kiambu and Muranga can be restored back to over 80% as days go by but my argument is simple,gachagua doesn't bring any additional points for Ruto votes wise

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 08:36:10 AM »
You people don't get it.Rigathi ako na kazi ngumu sana.Did you see excitement in GEMA apart from Nyeri?There are four groups in GEMA as we speak.

Kiambu/Muranga Kikuyu.

Nyeri Nyandarua Kikuyu

Embu/Kirinyaga.

Meru/Tharaka.

The Kiambu/Muranga  Kikuyu don't like Nyeri/Nyadarua Kikuyu.Infact other tribes don't realize this unless you stay with kikuyu long enough.In 2002 Kibaki got 70% in GEMA while Uhuru got 28% for this simple reason.That is why Kibaki even prevailed upon kenyatta in 2007 while the Kiambu mafia swore leadership will never cross River chains in the 1970s due to kiambu hatred for Kibaki.As we speak Raila and Ruto are 50% 50% in Kikuyu.

Embu and Kirinyaga will vote Ruto 70%.Meru and Tharaka will vote Raila 60% and 40% Ruto..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2022, 08:40:53 AM »
Nyeri/Nyandarua? or more Nyeri/Laikipia.

I would put the diaspora on their box but agree with cluster

Meru/tharaka

Embu/Kirinyanga - close linked - Nyeri cluster

Nyeri/Laikipia

Kiambu- close link to Nairobi

Muranga - close link to Nairobi

Nakuru/Nyandarua - 30-30-30 with Muranga/Kiambu/Nyeri

You people don't get it.Rigathi ako na kazi ngumu sana.Did you see excitement in GEMA apart from Nyeri?There are four groups in GEMA as we speak.

Kiambu/Muranga Kikuyu.

Nyeri Nyandarua Kikuyu

Embu/Kirinyaga.

Meru/Tharaka.

The Kiambu/Muranga  Kikuyu don't like Nyeri/Nyadarua Kikuyu.Infact other tribes don't realize this unless you stay with kikuyu long enough.In 2002 Kibaki got 70% in GEMA while Uhuru got 28% for this simple reason.That is why Kibaki even prevailed upon kenyatta in 2007 while the Kiambu mafia swore leadership will never cross River chains in the 1970s due to kiambu hatred for Kibaki.As we speak Raila and Ruto are 50% 50% in Kikuyu.

Embu and Kirinyaga will vote Ruto 70%.Meru and Tharaka will vote Raila 60% and 40% Ruto..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2022, 08:43:34 AM »
As for percentage; we will have opinion polls shortly;
So far there is no fallout.
So looking good for Gachagua.
Nobody is out there apart from maybe Kindiki talking bad.
If the leaders are united - the people will unite.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2022, 08:47:55 AM »
Nyeri/Nyandarua? or more Nyeri/Laikipia.

I would put the diaspora on their box but agree with cluster

Meru/tharaka

Embu/Kirinyanga - close linked - Nyeri cluster

Nyeri/Laikipia

Kiambu- close link to Nairobi

Muranga - close link to Nairobi

Nakuru/Nyandarua - 30-30-30 with Muranga/Kiambu/Nyeri

Kiambu/Muranga Kikuyu.

Nyeri Nyandarua Kikuyu

Embu/Kirinyaga.

Meru/Tharaka.

Nyeri/Laikipia that's correct.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2022, 08:49:34 AM »

Kiambu/Muranga Kikuyu.

Nyeri Nyandarua Kikuyu

Embu/Kirinyaga.

Meru/Tharaka.

I agree with you mostly apart from the percentages, once Noway is in he can be able to file back on the percentage on my side will give clear feedback but as of now in Meru though people are bitter the percentages doesnt change much,Kindiki was a lightweight but people are bitter with what he was subjected too,that doesn't change the percentage 1-3% I would say....we are watching Azimio moves then is easy to reconcile. I particularly want to know whats happening in Muranga as have heard news people are bitter with Ndindi Nyoro appearing short changed too, its important for Nyoro,Ichungwa,Wahome and all Kiambu,Muranga to come out and voice support for Gachagua otherwise its tricky

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2022, 08:54:38 AM »

Kiambu/Muranga Kikuyu.

Nyeri Nyandarua Kikuyu

Embu/Kirinyaga.

Meru/Tharaka.

I agree with you mostly apart from the percentages, once Noway is in he can be able to file back on the percentage on my side will give clear feedback but as of now in Meru though people are bitter the percentages doesnt change much,Kindiki was a lightweight but people are bitter with what he was subjected too,that doesn't change the percentage 1-3% I would say....we are watching Azimio moves then is easy to reconcile. I particularly want to know whats happening in Muranga as have heard news people are bitter with Ndindi Nyoro appearing short changed too, its important for Nyoro,Ichungwa,Wahome and all Kiambu,Muranga to come out and voice support for Gachagua otherwise its tricky

Let's wait and see who Raila chooses.

If she appoints Karua,Raila will beat Ruto in embu Kirinyaga and Meru because she will claim kikuyu have produced two presidents now it's our turn.She will then crucify rigathi by claiming kikuyu want to colonize embu meru and kirinyaga.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2022, 08:55:26 AM »
Your wife is surely funny,Kikuyus were the ones pushing Kindiki, Gachagua was being pushed by Nyeri Kikuyu, Gachagua obviously prevailed because of Money,Kura wise nothing changes much for Mzito ,there will be a percentage lost qnd gained there,I believe Noway will confirm to that Kiambu and Muranga can be restored back to over 80% as days go by but my argument is simple,gachagua doesn't bring any additional points for Ruto votes wise
Media and social media like controversy.  Kindiki won by 6 votes. Kalenjins did not vote, so they let others to vote and votes were as tribal as they can get. Mainstream Kikuyus except 3 voted for gachagua. Mt Kenya east all voted for Kindiki including outsiders from the coast and western.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2022, 09:06:15 AM »
Media and social media like controversy.  Kindiki won by 6 votes. Kalenjins did not vote, so they let others to vote and votes were as tribal as they can get. Mainstream Kikuyus except 3 voted for gachagua. Mt Kenya east all voted for Kindiki including outsiders from the coast and western.
If mainstream Kikuyu voted for Gachagua then he would have won the votes hands down, it doesn't make any sense you contradicting yourself,mt.kenya east votes are just a fraction of main stream Kikuyu. For kindiki to beat gachagua its obvious main stream Kikuyu had voted for him overwhelmingly.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2022, 09:19:45 AM »

If mainstream Kikuyu voted for Gachagua then he would have won the votes hands down, it doesn't make any sense you contradicting yourself,mt.kenya east votes are just a fraction of main stream Kikuyu. For kindiki to beat gachagua its obvious main stream Kikuyu had voted for him overwhelmingly.
I see you point, but I think it was structured in a way that east and west of the mountain were equally represented. Not all MT Kenya west were allowed to vote. I think Mudavadi and Weta also reigned in and looked at the raw numbers, especially after the ground mobilizer had already assembled people in Nyeri chanting "No Gachagua, No Ruto" Kindiki was Ruto' a Choice but senior folks had to make hard decisions about winning or losing. Kindiki will probably be attorney general or very senior official unless he plunders in the next few days!