Author Topic: My uncle died of Covid-19 before he could get a vaccine in Kenya  (Read 830 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
My uncle died of Covid-19 before he could get a vaccine in Kenya, and I got mine in a US drugstore. This is what vaccine inequality looks like
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/africa/larry-madowo-global-vaccine-inequity-intl-cmd/index.html
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: My uncle died of Covid-19 before he could get a vaccine in Kenya
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 10:17:16 PM »
Why would anybody want to vaccinate a 96yr old woman for something she probably won't get? That vaccine will kill her. Let her just live life. The predictions of Covid killing millions in Africa are way off.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/why-covid-19-fourth-wave-is-yet-to-peak-as-predicted-3479848
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 10:40:22 PM »
Madowo is a vaccine ambassador/lobbyist. I'd take anything he says with grains of salt

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 09:48:16 AM »
Why do people even dare deny covid is killing thousands of people everywhere in the world?
Even a 96 year old deserves to live. If a vaccine can give the person a few months or even years, why not?
I now know so many people in Kenya and all over who have died of it. These people would under normal circumstances be alive today had it not been for covid. Anyone who claims here covid is just another flu is a joker. Have you talked to anyone who has had a severe covid infection?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
The variant running around is lethal from mutations through makangas, bodabodas abd ubers who are usually very fit young men. The shit is hitting home hard.

It is crazy they stopped vaccines importation due to petty jealousies. Now they can only hide the figures.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 04:35:03 PM »
But I hear in Europe - people immunized are starting to die - and this time young.

We have to understand virus and defeat them; otherwise vaccines are temporary solution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 04:41:15 PM »
A vaccine only decreases the chances of you falling sick or reduces the severeness of the sickness. In the US over 90% of the people dying of the virus are not vaccinated. The 10% who are dying and are fully vaccinated, a good number have serious underlying conditions. Let us first concentrate of the 90% who are are not vaccinated.

The biggest sin Donald Trump committed was to politicise the fight against covid-19. Many conservertives took his word for the truth. Btw, Donald Trump according to White House documents got himself vaccinated against covid-19 just days before leaving office. Why did he not publicise his vaccination?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/brytney-cobia-doctor-covid-vaccine-message_n_60f8b4cae4b0158a5edcedde

But I hear in Europe - people immunized are starting to die - and this time young.

We have to understand virus and defeat them; otherwise vaccines are temporary solution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 04:55:02 PM »
Agreed - vaccines are best option until we get solution;

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 08:19:18 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 03:38:15 PM »
Correct.  Covid is real-vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate.  I hope the 5 Billion  Biden vaccines will hit Africa soon.

Agreed - vaccines are best option until we get solution;
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza